Sign in to follow this  
Hunter[GM]

Nemesis Deal Or No Deal Event

Nemesis Deal or No Deal Event (thanks Isabelle for the idea)

For the next several days, players who donate to the MA program will have their names entered into the
contestant pool for Deal or No Deal. Every player who donates will be eiligible to be chosen as the main
contestant. The players who accept your donations, will make sure they give me all of the names of the players who donated. On Feb 12th, the name of the final contestant will be chosen.
I will then take all of those names and assign each one a number.
I will ask farjat to pick a number between 1 and however many players are entered.
The winning number will then be notified on forum and in game that they won and will participate in the main Deal or No Deal Event.

For those unfamiliar with this game, here is an on game version.
http://www.unoriginal.co.uk/deal-or-no-deal.html

Here is how it works.

The 26 briefcases are opened according to the following system briefcases= bread
In each briefcase, there are various amounts of gold and items. The items will be posted in advance so that the player knows what there is at stake. One of the cases will contain a very rare item (grand prize= HP 49 plate or MP 49 chain) this will equal the Million $$ that the game uses)

1 case is choosen by the player. This case is taken out and put aside. The player then owns this case. They can keep it, or trade for another case at the end of the event.

6 cases are then opened. The Bank (GM) makes an offer based on the remaining 20 closed cases. The Finalist decides whether to accept or reject the offer ? ?Deal? or ?No Deal?.

5 cases are opened. The Bank makes an offer based on the remaining 15 closed cases. The Finalist decides ?Deal? or ?No Deal?.

4 cases are opened. The Bank makes an offer based on the remaining 11 closed cases. The Finalist decides ?Deal? or ?No Deal?.

3 cases are opened. The Bank makes an offer based on the remaining 8 closed cases. The Finalist decides ?Deal? or ?No Deal?.

2 cases are opened. The Bank makes an offer based on the remaining 6 closed cases. The Finalist decides ?Deal? or ?No Deal?.

1 case is opened. The Bank makes an offer based on the remaining 5 closed cases. The Finalist decides ?Deal? or ?No Deal?.

1 case is opened. The Bank makes an offer based on the remaining 4 closed cases. The Finalist decides ?Deal? or ?No Deal?.

1 case is opened. The Bank makes an offer based on the remaining 3 closed cases. The Finalist decides ?Deal? or ?No Deal?.

1 case is opened. The Bank makes an offer based on the remaining 2 closed cases. Here The Finalist may choose to switch with any of the remaining cases. The Finalist decides ?Deal? or ?No Deal?.

3 cases are left. The Finalist decides ?Deal? or ?No Deal?. If the Finalist decided not to deal, the case he/she currently has will be opened and the prize is shown.

The prizes will include: Gold(different amounts), stones, (surprise items) and a HP 49 plate or MP 49 chain

If you would like to participate in this event, please donate to the MA program.
Mules- please keep an accurate list of donators and send them to me by Feb 10th at 12noon.

Please translate and post questions here.
If there is anything I didnt think of, let me know.
The main event will be held in the arena. Players will be allowed to come and watch if they want to.

Hunter[GM]

' date='Jan 29 2009, 10:39 AM' post='249969']

Nemesis Deal or No Deal Event (thanks Isabelle for the idea)

For the next several days, players who donate to the MA program will have their names entered into the

contestant pool for Deal or No Deal. Every player who donates will be eiligible to be chosen as the main

contestant. The players who accept your donations, will make sure they give me all of the names of the players who donated. On Feb 12th, the name of the final contestant will be chosen.

I will then take all of those names and assign each one a number.

I will ask farjat to pick a number between 1 and however many players are entered.

The winning number will then be notified on forum and in game that they won and will participate in the main Deal or No Deal Event.

For those unfamiliar with this game, here is an on game version.

Here is how it works.

The 26 briefcases are opened according to the following system briefcases= bread

In each briefcase, there are various amounts of gold and items. The items will be posted in advance so that the player knows what there is at stake. One of the cases will contain a very rare item (grand prize= HP 49 plate or MP 49 chain) this will equal the Million $$ that the game uses)

1 case is choosen by the player. This case is taken out and put aside. The player then owns this case. They can keep it, or trade for another case at the end of the event.

6 cases are then opened. The Bank (GM) makes an offer based on the remaining 20 closed cases. The Finalist decides whether to accept or reject the offer ? ?Deal? or ?No Deal?.

5 cases are opened. The Bank makes an offer based on the remaining 15 closed cases. The Finalist decides ?Deal? or ?No Deal?.

4 cases are opened. The Bank makes an offer based on the remaining 11 closed cases. The Finalist decides ?Deal? or ?No Deal?.

3 cases are opened. The Bank makes an offer based on the remaining 8 closed cases. The Finalist decides ?Deal? or ?No Deal?.

2 cases are opened. The Bank makes an offer based on the remaining 6 closed cases. The Finalist decides ?Deal? or ?No Deal?.

1 case is opened. The Bank makes an offer based on the remaining 5 closed cases. The Finalist decides ?Deal? or ?No Deal?.

1 case is opened. The Bank makes an offer based on the remaining 4 closed cases. The Finalist decides ?Deal? or ?No Deal?.

1 case is opened. The Bank makes an offer based on the remaining 3 closed cases. The Finalist decides ?Deal? or ?No Deal?.

1 case is opened. The Bank makes an offer based on the remaining 2 closed cases. Here The Finalist may choose to switch with any of the remaining cases. The Finalist decides ?Deal? or ?No Deal?.

3 cases are left. The Finalist decides ?Deal? or ?No Deal?. If the Finalist decided not to deal, the case he/she currently has will be opened and the prize is shown.

The prizes will include: Gold(different amounts), stones, (surprise items) and a HP 49 plate or MP 49 chain

If you would like to participate in this event, please donate to the MA program.

Mules- please keep an accurate list of donators and send them to me by Feb 10th at 12noon.

Please translate and post questions here.

If there is anything I didnt think of, let me know.

The main event will be held in the arena. Players will be allowed to come and watch if they want to.

Hunter[GM]

TRATO HECHO O NO NEMESIS. (Isabelle gracias a la idea)

Para los pr?ximos d?as, los jugadores que donan al MA program tendr?n su nombre en la

lista de concursantes para que TRATO HECHO O NO. Cada jugador que dona puede ser elegido como el principal

concursante. Los jugadores que acepten sus donaciones, se asegurar?n de que me dan todos los nombres de los jugadores que donaron. El 12 de febrero, el nombre del ?ltimo concursante ser? elegido.

Entonces voy a tener todos los nombres y asignar a cada uno un n?mero.

Voy a pedir FARJAT para recoger un n?mero entre 1 y el total de concursantes inscriptos.

El n?mero ganador ser? notificado en el foro y en el juego que gan? y participar? en el evento.

Para aquellos no familiarizados con este juego, aqu? es una versi?n del juego.

As? es c?mo funciona.

Los 26 maletines se abren seg?n el siguiente sistema de maletines = pan

En cada malet?n, hay distintas cantidades de oro y elementos. Los art?culos se publicar?n con antelaci?n para que el jugador sepa lo que hay en juego. Uno de los maletines contienen un elemento muy raro (premio mayo --> PLATE HP49 / CHAIN MP49 ), esta ser? igual a la millones de $ $ que el juego usa)

1 maletin es elegido por el jugador. Este maletin se saca y deja de lado. El jugador posee entonces este maletin. Ellos pueden mantener, o el comercio de otro maletin en el final del evento.

6 maletines se abrieron. El Banco (GM) hace una oferta basada en los restantes 20 maletines cerrados. El finalista decide si acepta o rechaza la oferta - "Trato Hecho " o "Trato No Hecho".

5 maletines se abren. El Banco hace una oferta basada en los restantes 15 maletines cerrados. Finalista decide la 'oferta' o 'No Deal'.

4 maletines se abren. El Banco hace una oferta basada en los restantes 11 maletines cerrados. Finalista decide la 'oferta' o 'No Deal'.

3 maletin est?n abiertas. El Banco hace una oferta basada en los 8 restantes maletines cerrados. Finalista decide la 'oferta' o 'No Deal'.

2 maletines se abren. El Banco hace una oferta basada en los 6 restantes maletines cerrados. Finalista decide la 'oferta' o 'No Deal'.

1 maletin se abre. El Banco hace una oferta basada en el restante 5 maletines cerrados. Finalista decide la 'oferta' o 'No Deal'.

1 maletin se abre. El Banco hace una oferta basada en los 4 restantes maletines cerrados. Finalista decide la 'oferta' o 'No Deal'.

1 maletin se abre. El Banco hace una oferta basada en los restantes 3 maletines cerrados. Finalista decide la 'oferta' o 'No Deal'.

1 maletin se abre. El Banco hace una oferta basada en los restantes 2 maletines cerrados. El finalista aqu? pueden optar por cambiar a cualquiera de los maletin restantes. Finalista decide el "trato" o "no trato".

3 maletines se quedan. Finalista decide el "trato" o "no trato". Si el finalista decidi? no tratar, el maletin de que ?l / ella tiene en la actualidad se abrir? y el premio se muestra.

Los premios ser?n los siguientes: Oro (distintas cantidades), piedras, (art?culos sorpresa) y una plate hp49 / chain mp49.

Si desea participar en este evento, por favor, donar al MA program.

Mulas-por favor tenga una lista exacta de los donantes y los env?a a por m? de 12 a 10 de febrero.

Por favor, traducir y publicar preguntas aqu?.

Si hay algo que didnt pensar, h?gamelo saber.

El evento principal se llevar? a cabo en la arena. Los jugadores ser?n autorizados a entrar y ver si quieren.

Hunter [GM]

Thanks Hunter, I'll make sure to do some collections for elvine for the next few days and get you the names.

PM me if you need help with the ares collections too.

Ta.

Translate to portuguese

Nemesis Deal or No Deal Evento (Isabelle gra?as ? id?ia)

Para os pr?ximos dias, os jogadores que doam para o MA programa ter?o seus nomes inseridos no

contestante piscina para Deal or No Deal. Cada jogador que doa ser? eiligible para ser escolhida como o principal

contestante. Os jogadores que aceitam suas doa??es, certifique-se que vai me dar todos os nomes dos jogadores que doaram. Em 12 fev, o nome do ?ltimo concorrente ser? escolhido.

Vou ent?o tomar todos esses nomes e atribuir cada uma um n?mero.

Vou perguntar farjat para escolher um n?mero entre 1 e no entanto muitos jogadores est?o inscritos.

O n?mero vencedor ser? ent?o notificado sobre f?rum e no jogo que eles ganharam e participar? nas principais Deal or No Deal evento.

Para aqueles n?o familiarizados com este jogo, aqui est? uma vers?o em jogo.

Aqui est? como isso funciona.

Os 26 pastas s?o abertas de acordo com o seguinte sistema de pastas = p?o

Em cada mala, h? v?rias quantias de ouro e itens. Os itens ser?o publicadas com anteced?ncia, para que o leitor sabe o que h? em jogo. Um dos casos, ir? conter um item muito raro (Grande Pr?mio = 49 HP placa ou cadeia MP 49), este ser? igual a Million $ $ que o jogo usa)

1 caso seja escolhido pelo jogador. Este caso ? retirado e colocado de lado. O jogador ent?o propriet?ria deste caso. Eles podem mant?-la, ou o com?rcio por um outro caso, no final do evento.

6 casos, em seguida, s?o abertos. O Banco (GM), faz uma oferta baseada em rela??o aos restantes 20 casos encerrados. A Finalist decide se aceita ou rejeita a oferta - ?promo??o? ou ?No Deal?.

5 casos est?o abertas. O Banco faz uma oferta baseada em rela??o aos restantes 15 casos encerrados. A Finalist decide 'Deal' ou 'No Deal ?.

4 casos est?o abertas. O Banco faz uma oferta baseada em rela??o aos restantes 11 casos encerrados. A Finalist decide 'Deal' ou 'No Deal ?.

3 casos est?o abertas. O Banco faz uma oferta baseada em encerrados os restantes 8 casos. A Finalist decide 'Deal' ou 'No Deal ?.

2 casos est?o abertas. O Banco faz uma oferta baseada em encerrados os restantes 6 casos. A Finalist decide 'Deal' ou 'No Deal ?.

1 caso ? aberta. O Banco faz uma oferta baseada em encerrados os restantes 5 casos. A Finalist decide 'Deal' ou 'No Deal ?.

1 caso ? aberta. O Banco faz uma oferta baseada em casos encerrados os restantes 4. A Finalist decide 'Deal' ou 'No Deal ?.

1 caso ? aberta. O Banco faz uma oferta baseada na 3 restantes casos encerrados. A Finalist decide 'Deal' ou 'No Deal ?.

1 caso ? aberta. O Banco faz uma oferta baseada na restantes 2 casos encerrados. Aqui pode escolher o Finalista para alternar com nenhum dos demais casos. A Finalist decide 'Deal' ou 'No Deal ?.

3 casos, s?o deixados. A Finalist decide 'Deal' ou 'No Deal ?. Se a Finalist decidiu n?o se tratar, no caso ele / ela tem neste momento ser? aberta eo pr?mio ? mostrado.

Os pr?mios incluem: Gold (valores diferentes), pedras, (surpresa itens) e uma placa HP 49 ou 49 MP cadeia

Se voc? gostaria de participar neste evento, por favor, doe para o MA programa.

Mulas-queira manter uma lista precisa de doadores e envi?-las para mim por 10 fev a 12noon.

Por favor, traduzir e colocar perguntas aqui.

Se h? alguma coisa que eu acho de didnt, me avise.

O principal evento ser? realizado na arena. Jogadores ser?o autorizados a entrar e ver se eles querem.

Hunter [GM] :wub:

I know the TV Show, it was at Argentina too.

But i dont understand how could it be played on HB =/

On the TV show after opening some briefcases they could make you an offer close to the: AmountOfMoneyFromNotRevealedBrieftcase/AmoutOfBriefCase

But how are we going to offer them when they are all items? and if we are planning to play it alive we need to think the offer quickly.

Perhaps should be better to Asign a value(dolars) to coloured Clothes, and when he make a deal depending of the amount of "dolars" he won we give him a prize.

For example:

Blue Boots: 0.01

Green Boots: 1

Purple Boots: 5

Grey Boots: 10

Yellow Boots: 25

Blue Shirt(M): 50

Green Shirt(M): 75

Purple Shirt(M): 100

Grey Shirt(M): 200

Yellow Shirt(M): 300

Blue Chemise(W): 400

Green Chemise(W): 500

Purple Chemise(W): 750

Grey Chemise(W): 1,000

Yellow Chemise(W): 5,000

Blue Robe: 10,000

Green Robe: 25,000

Purple Robe: 50,000

Grey Robe: 75,000

Yellow Robe: 100,000

Blue Cape: 200,000

Green Cape: 300,000

Purple Cape: 400,000

Grey Cape: 500,000

Yellow Cape: 750,000

GOLD Cape: 1,000,000

Then, when the Bank make an offer it is something like:

From 0 to 30,000 = gold pocket

From 30,001 to 40,000 = Zem

From 40,001 to 50,000 = DM1

From 50,001 to 60,000 = MS10

From 60,001 to 70,000 = X Stone

From 70,001 to 80,000 = M Stone

From 80,001 to 85,000 = DM2

From 85,001 to 90,000 = MSs12

From 90,001 to 110,000 = 3 X stones

From 110,001 to 130,000 = 3 m stones

From 130,001 to 165,000 = DM3

From 165,001 to 200,000 = MS14

From 200,001 to 250,000 = Ogre Ring

From 250,001 to 300,000 = DE Bow

From 300,001 to 350,000 = Liche Neck (MS15)

From 350,001 to 550,000 = DM4

From 550,001 to 750,000 = MS16

From 750,001 to 999,999 = Mp35 Chain or HP 35 Plate

1,000,000 = MP49 Chain or HP 49 Plate.

o sea que hunter va a ser como Julian Weich, ahjajaja

Lorth i think admins will check players log to make sure if some 1 make donations with different chars with the same ip

can you donate more than once

(i.e. donate with one character then log another one in to donate again?)

Yes, the system has always rewarded donations, so I've always taken down the names of both chars for the zem raffle in the past (Hunter has instructed me to).

I've been doing the same for this, but if people do it with more than say 2 chars or tried to abuse it I'd not be too pleased.

At the end of the day it's about getting items for new players - that's where the focus should be.

how to find the mule???

i see him like 1 in a month :/

Who ar the ones with acces to the mule???

I've already done two collections towards the event, I'll do at least 3-4 more collections over the next few days.

Millie should have access to the mule also, but I haven't spoken to him before so unsure if he's still doing it.

I already have had about 12 elvine donators.

TAKE THE DEAL!

Elquason that sounds like a good idea. WOuld you just cover all the clothing with bread? Then let the contestant grab the food at certain increments? As far as making an offer I think how they do it in the show is add up the values left on the board and divide by the number of cases left. I also think there is another variable they take into account but I have no idea what. It could be just based on the persons behavior or maybe something like if there is a back up high number or if it is only one.

Like if there are 12 cases adding up to 2 million one being the million and another being the 750,000 there offer would be a little higher than if the 12 cases left adding up to 2 million only had the high case of one million and a bunch of smaller ones.

I would like to take part in this if you want me to do the math for the GM while he polices i think it would be fun to be the banker. Unless of course I am selected to play =)

Chance is almost 0, that you would actually win the grand price.

But nice idea! Deal or No Deal ftw!

Chance Grand Prize= 1 in 26

.03846153846153846153846153846153846153846153846153846153846153846 is hardly almost 0

3.85% lol Much better than actually getting it from a drop

hey mules be on more, i havent seen the elvine mule on since

Bader was one.

i wont be here on sunday but i stll got stuff to donate, (it helps clean out the warehouse)

Translate to portuguese

Nemesis Deal or No Deal Evento (Isabelle gra?as ? id?ia)

Para os pr?ximos dias, os jogadores que doam para o MA programa ter?o seus nomes inseridos no

contestante piscina para Deal or No Deal. Cada jogador que doa ser? eiligible para ser escolhida como o principal

contestante. Os jogadores que aceitam suas doa??es, certifique-se que vai me dar todos os nomes dos jogadores que doaram. Em 12 fev, o nome do ?ltimo concorrente ser? escolhido.

Vou ent?o tomar todos esses nomes e atribuir cada uma um n?mero.

Vou perguntar farjat para escolher um n?mero entre 1 e no entanto muitos jogadores est?o inscritos.

O n?mero vencedor ser? ent?o notificado sobre f?rum e no jogo que eles ganharam e participar? nas principais Deal or No Deal evento.

Para aqueles n?o familiarizados com este jogo, aqui est? uma vers?o em jogo.

Aqui est? como isso funciona.

Os 26 pastas s?o abertas de acordo com o seguinte sistema de pastas = p?o

Em cada mala, h? v?rias quantias de ouro e itens. Os itens ser?o publicadas com anteced?ncia, para que o leitor sabe o que h? em jogo. Um dos casos, ir? conter um item muito raro (Grande Pr?mio = 49 HP placa ou cadeia MP 49), este ser? igual a Million $ $ que o jogo usa)

1 caso seja escolhido pelo jogador. Este caso ? retirado e colocado de lado. O jogador ent?o propriet?ria deste caso. Eles podem mant?-la, ou o com?rcio por um outro caso, no final do evento.

6 casos, em seguida, s?o abertos. O Banco (GM), faz uma oferta baseada em rela??o aos restantes 20 casos encerrados. A Finalist decide se aceita ou rejeita a oferta - ?promo??o? ou ?No Deal?.

5 casos est?o abertas. O Banco faz uma oferta baseada em rela??o aos restantes 15 casos encerrados. A Finalist decide 'Deal' ou 'No Deal ?.

4 casos est?o abertas. O Banco faz uma oferta baseada em rela??o aos restantes 11 casos encerrados. A Finalist decide 'Deal' ou 'No Deal ?.

3 casos est?o abertas. O Banco faz uma oferta baseada em encerrados os restantes 8 casos. A Finalist decide 'Deal' ou 'No Deal ?.

2 casos est?o abertas. O Banco faz uma oferta baseada em encerrados os restantes 6 casos. A Finalist decide 'Deal' ou 'No Deal ?.

1 caso ? aberta. O Banco faz uma oferta baseada em encerrados os restantes 5 casos. A Finalist decide 'Deal' ou 'No Deal ?.

1 caso ? aberta. O Banco faz uma oferta baseada em casos encerrados os restantes 4. A Finalist decide 'Deal' ou 'No Deal ?.

1 caso ? aberta. O Banco faz uma oferta baseada na 3 restantes casos encerrados. A Finalist decide 'Deal' ou 'No Deal ?.

1 caso ? aberta. O Banco faz uma oferta baseada na restantes 2 casos encerrados. Aqui pode escolher o Finalista para alternar com nenhum dos demais casos. A Finalist decide 'Deal' ou 'No Deal ?.

3 casos, s?o deixados. A Finalist decide 'Deal' ou 'No Deal ?. Se a Finalist decidiu n?o se tratar, no caso ele / ela tem neste momento ser? aberta eo pr?mio ? mostrado.

Os pr?mios incluem: Gold (valores diferentes), pedras, (surpresa itens) e uma placa HP 49 ou 49 MP cadeia

Se voc? gostaria de participar neste evento, por favor, doe para o MA programa.

Mulas-queira manter uma lista precisa de doadores e envi?-las para mim por 10 fev a 12noon.

Por favor, traduzir e colocar perguntas aqui.

Se h? alguma coisa que eu acho de didnt, me avise.

O principal evento ser? realizado na arena. Jogadores ser?o autorizados a entrar e ver se eles querem.

Hunter [GM] :wub:

maconhado, ou voc? traduz direito ou n?o traduz, colocar um post com a tradu??o de tradutor online que fica muito ruim, n?o, a pr?xima vez toma ban no forum