Sign in to follow this  
punta #9

Helpiin Ares?

you should have get necklace of no crying instead of xelima neck

Best comeback EVER.

lol @ your answers

punga #9 is 100% right,

according to the rules, titocosa should and will be banned when hunter sees this

^ i concur, why should someone else spoil the game for another. if you want to help ares, jolly well join aresden. make a new char, borrow one, buy one, who cares, as long as ur char doesn't say "Elvine Combatant"

That's pretty good evidence, good on you for taking multiple SS's.

ye. 4 screens in 1s

ss is not a proof

I think Soretera killed all ares, or crit him by 80+ twice so he got angry. Possible?

ye. 4 screens in 1s

ss is not a proof

I think Soretera killed all ares, or crit him by 80+ twice so he got angry. Possible?

Possible he got angry. Short time period yes but generally someone para'd/fighting doesn't have the SS key ready to take those screenshots unless there's been some kind of altercation already.

I think it's pretty good proof that the guy was intentionally hitting him, why or for how long I don't know.

ye. 4 screens in 1s

ss is not a proof

Possible he got angry. Short time period yes but generally someone para'd/fighting doesn't have the SS key ready to take those screenshots unless there's been some kind of altercation already.

I think it's pretty good proof that the guy was intentionally hitting him, why or for how long I don't know.

Actually, the only time I've seen titicosa get any eks was from PVP where is disappears off the screen into some unknown location.