Sign in to follow this  
Fish

What Would Happen Ifs And I've Always Wondered

::gins:: god I am getting tempted, but not yet... let this stew a little more... fish your on the right track using a test server so you can check the equipment required but for a warrior to pull it off you need some godly rare gear. ;)

1.The only weapons that uses rep for dmg are Kloness weapons. Reps on weapons mean something else and rep on char doesnt apply to these weapons.

2.Kloness items.

Here's what i found using the search function. Its good to use it.

I will explain it to everyone here how righteous, kloness and rep works:

Mysteries about rep:

1) You can use /rep+ and /rep- every 20 minutes to change a player's reputation rating.

2) At any time, you cannot have more than 10000 rep. You also cannot have less than -10000 rep.

3) The rep get reset to 0 if you exceed 10000 rep, but you can never exceed it. So this only applies to GM characters or hackers.

4) Check your rep with "/rt" or "/rating " or "/Rating " (note the space)

Mysteries about kloness items:

1) Kloness items give bonus damage of up to +5 to NPC, +10 to players. (PER KLONESS ITEM! SO MORE KLONESS = GOOD)

2) For NPC: kloness item give +X bonus damage (max 5), where X is your rating / 100. If your rating is <= 0, no bonus damage is applied.

3) For player: kloness item give +X bonus damage (max 10), where X is your enemies rating / 10 * -1. You receive no bonus damage when your enemies rating is positive (>= 0). (Example: your enemy has -22 rep, you get +2 bonus damage per kloness item).

4) There is one exception to (3): "Kloness Necklace" gives a different bonus value: enemy rating / 20 * -1. So if that same enemy has -22 rep, you get +1 bonus damage from Kloness Necklace.

Mysteries about righteous weapons:

1) Righteous weapons give bonus damage of up to +10.

2) The bonus is only applied if your enemy has negative (< 0) rep.

3) To calculate bonus do: enemy rating / 10 * -1 (max 10).

4) Righteous weapons have nothing to do with your own rating...

5) Oh yea, righteous doesnt work against NPC.

Conclusion: righteous sux and kloness rule :-)

I hope that clarifies everything a bit.

guess its your choice not to believe me. was just proving that it could be done.

Did you pay the wyvern to kill its self?

no Josh, it was the Wyv u payed first, and then he came..

1. how rep on weapon works

Rep is also known as Constructive Attack Damage.

How it works?

Simple !

Here is how:

If I hit you it counts as 1 combo.

If I hit you again and I succeed hitting you, it counts as 2 combo because I hitted you before.

The combo keeps counting (up to 4 maximum then goes back to 1) untill you miss an attack.

Every time you succeed to attack and your combo goes over 1 (=2, 3 or 4) you get the bonus of the REP added.

On combo 2, the REP is added once (REP 7 makes +7 DMG)

On combo 3, the REP is added twice (REP 7 makes +14 DMG !)

On combo 4, the REP is added 3 DAMN TIMES ! (rep 7 makes an ADDITONAL damage of 21 !!)

The combo-bonus (REP) is added AFTER zerk calculations, in fact it's added right before the damage is decreased from your enemy's HP (meaning you already succeeded to hit)

I know exactly why there are bunnies in D3...

One day the "head honcho" of the dungeons... a master liche named Barry, sat down in front of his television with a nice chicken sangwich and some hot tasty french fries and began flipping through the channels. After several moments of searching he came across a movie called Monty Python and The Holy Grail. So he watched and laughed his evil *censored* off. As the knights came to the cave and were dying to the craziest, most evil, most bloodthirsty bunny rabbit the liche had ever seen he suddenly had an epiphany of epic proportions... he was going to breed his own race of evil bunny rabbits to scamper around his dungeons and discourage any trespassing raiders from the cities above. Barry took a trip to his local petsmart and inquired on which isle he might find some crazy *censored*ing bunny rabbits (his words not mine)... as barry was unable to find any seriously crazy bunnies he purchased a few of the normal variety and took them back to the dungeons. A few nights later the little *censored*ers (again, his words not mine!) escaped....

and since that day they've been down in that dungeon multiplying like... well... rabbits....

ZA END!

guess its your choice not to believe me. was just proving that it could be done.

Did you pay the wyvern to kill its self?

you are weird for real, first you sell your itens, than u start shit talking him because he bough the items u was trying to sell!!!

if you dont like people who buys items, why do you feed them selling yours?