Sign in to follow this  
Toilet

A Very Good Idea.

So yeh ive been playing a couple of days now and theres been one problem highlighted about fighting. So i came up with a little idea which would work.

Activation items werent created to be passed around a whole guild they was made tobe used once every 20 minuets not constantly for the pacific reason of that there really really usefull.

Alot of elvines dont even bother fighting a guild such as survivors who pass xrape and ice around so much to the extent where they can kill everyone they come across. It's virtually impossible to survive ice and x seeing as you cant amp, evade the crits or what not. And im sure the korean guild pass it around alot as well.

So heres the genius part. Make the 20 min activation on the weapon its self as well as the player. That way it can only be used once every 20 minuets as it was originally intended and not 20 times.

I know many peolpe who pass there activation weapons wont agree with this idea but think logically. There is no down side at all. Bigger fights are influenced as the fear of constantly being targeted with two might i say great activations constantly is iliminated.

But ofcourse every 20 minuets they have the oppurtunity to ruin someones day ^^. I pacifically didnt make a poll in the suggestions section due to the simple fact these days theres more people passing there activations than not.

Open to any floors in my suggestion so comment your concerns.

it could be a good idea. this good make it more of a cooperation between all the guild members to use their activation wise. But it indeed changes the game alot.

I don't know if it's needed, because surviving X and ice is not impossible, it just takes a fair bit of teamwork (it's pretty brutal though).

I kind of like the idea, but I also like how it is now. However, I don't like how it will affect res wands (which are more a pve item anyway).

Also, it'll mean that people who have both merien plate and shield can use one then the other (looking at you Scott :P)

I like the idea, it also makes you think very carefully when and who you are going to use your item on and it would make "wasting" the activation a much bigger deal.

This would dramatically change the gameplay, dunno if its good or not. I'd rather stick with the original form, because I like of beeing able to use the weapons efficiently.

There is also a risk when you choose to transfere the weapon: You may easily drop it if you are careless. We have seen Luzbelito dropping ie neck here and xel blades in other servers etc. It requires some skill+knowledge to know when and how to transfere it safely. Eldons point about resuwands is good too and anyways you can pretty much avoid getting owned by xr+ie by having 2-3 invispots in bag.

I could live with that kind of change, but obviously as I got access to activatons wps, ofc I'd like to keep my advantage.

lol its a great idea. And nothing will change only the fact that they cant whore there activations 20 times to kill one person.

yep, i see all time it

The last week, ares active me 2 times xelima weapon + ie sword , and in the 3rd time, 2 activated at the same time. (+ie sword) all this in 2 minutes...

but we must not mourn ... This past week saw my city eh much stronger than other times, winning the daily battles in ML.

I think the difference elvs players do, I think that while the majority plays badly, about 15 are making a difference elvs impressive because ares has bought 90% of good items, but very few ares players that play really well ...

GG google traslator :P

How will it change anything please tell me what will change? The fact you cant target peolpe all day acitvations? You can still use it.. its not like its going tobe useless.

And you still can pass it...... but passing it for different reasons.

Takes no skill to use x and ice. And yeh its not impossible to survive but 1 easy kill every 20 minuets is more than enough in my opinion.

This would dramatically change the gameplay, dunno if its good or not. I'd rather stick with the original form, because I like of beeing able to use the weapons efficiently.

There is also a risk when you choose to transfere the weapon: You may easily drop it if you are careless. We have seen Luzbelito dropping ie neck here and xel blades in other servers etc. It requires some skill+knowledge to know when and how to transfere it safely. Eldons point about resuwands is good too and anyways you can pretty much avoid getting owned by xr+ie by having 2-3 invispots in bag.

I could live with that kind of change, but obviously as I got access to activatons wps, ofc I'd like to keep my advantage.

lol I dont really care either way I have no access to x weapons and it is very rarely one gets used on me especially both at the same time. I just thought this comment was funny about using them efficiently. This way not efficient that would be like saying using a RPG is efficient in killing rabbits. lol

So yeh ive been playing a couple of days now and theres been one problem highlighted about fighting. So i came up with a little idea which would work.

Activation items werent created to be passed around a whole guild they was made tobe used once every 20 minuets not constantly for the pacific reason of that there really really usefull.

Alot of elvines dont even bother fighting a guild such as survivors who pass xrape and ice around so much to the extent where they can kill everyone they come across. It's virtually impossible to survive ice and x seeing as you cant amp, evade the crits or what not. And im sure the korean guild pass it around alot as well.

So heres the genius part. Make the 20 min activation on the weapon its self as well as the player. That way it can only be used once every 20 minuets as it was originally intended and not 20 times.

I know many peolpe who pass there activation weapons wont agree with this idea but think logically. There is no down side at all. Bigger fights are influenced as the fear of constantly being targeted with two might i say great activations constantly is iliminated.

But ofcourse every 20 minuets they have the oppurtunity to ruin someones day ^^. I pacifically didnt make a poll in the suggestions section due to the simple fact these days theres more people passing there activations than not.

Open to any floors in my suggestion so comment your concerns.

If activation weapons were not ment to be passed around the players, why siementech made em to be passed around the players?

In your point of view they were not ment to be passed around, not siementech's and siementech made activation items the way they are for a reason.

Changing act weapons the way you are suggesting would benefit small guilds and those who dont bother working for their itens.

And you are telling there is no down sides in it at all? Ofcourse there is, that means those who have worked hard enough to get activation item couldnt use it the way they were made to be.

Its also funny that you already know that we can keep activations on all the time when we raid even tho you havent fought with us yet. Because thats not true either.. Koreans were able to do that in their good days and we never complained.

Truth be told I hardly ever get activated on, when I do I've survived it the last 2-3 times. I like activations, they make it fun - less activations = less fun for me.

And I have 0 activation items :P

No. If they was ment tobe used every 2 minuets they wouldnt have a 20 minuet cool down.

Cant believe your actually talking like you wont ever be able to use them again? 3 times an hour is still along time. And like i said i know survivors use them alot and i also said the korean guild might aswell.

Its a suggestion stop trying to make it personal with all that bu11sh1t youve just typed.

O and those who dont work for there items? Not sure what point your making but ok.

This way not efficient that would be like saying using a RPG is efficient in killing rabbits. lol

It gets the job done.

Something is terribly wrong if it doesnt. Besides the point of efficiency in here is about using it as much as possible as it doesn't deplete after using it like stones: The more you pass it around and use it, the less it is wasted in ppls bags and the more you get to deal dmg with it.

lol passing it aronud endlessly. You want someone dead you activate x on them 3 times.........

You can still use it properly just 3 times an hour instead od 33... I knew people would moan mainly the people who dont get activated on constantly.

Its a perfect idea with 0 drawbacks. If you fail to kill someone x+ice you shouldnt think o well weve got another 4 players who can try you should seriously review your actions and wonder where you went wrong.

No. If they was ment tobe used every 2 minuets they wouldnt have a 20 minuet cool down.

Well actually, Stech probably intended it to be that the same person couldn't use it once every two minutes, not other people. To pass it around, you have to stop and coordinate that.

Also as far as 0 drawbacks, here is 2:

First, res wands will become basically useless, it's really a pve tool, and very useful and a great item to have at this stage.

Second, players with more than one activation item will be able to use them in succession. I.E. a player will be able to use his ice sword, then 1 min later, use his x sword.

Or in another example, the player will be able to use merien shield, and then merien plate.

I'm not against the idea, but I'm not sure it needs to happen. It's not a bad idea.

I'll tell you my opinion on this subject..

Since players can literally be SO hard to kill in this version of Helbreath, I find that the current activation design is spot on.

If people died when they got paralyzed and whatnot like they used to, then I would probably agree with you. It's just too easy to not die now.

Well here my opinion,

I personally do not care if activation items can be passed,

I do think however that the items were only meant to be used once

every 20 mins. so I think instead of putting a limit on a player to only use

1 item every 20 mins, make so the item itself can only be used once every

20 mins.

this way if you have a x-blade and a mer. sheild you could use both, but

no one else could use either item for awhile. just my opinion.

Well actually, Stech probably intended it to be that the same person couldn't use it once every two minutes, not other people. To pass it around, you have to stop and coordinate that.

Also as far as 0 drawbacks, here is 2:

First, res wands will become basically useless, it's really a pve tool, and very useful and a great item to have at this stage.

Second, players with more than one activation item will be able to use them in succession. I.E. a player will be able to use his ice sword, then 1 min later, use his x sword.

Or in another example, the player will be able to use merien shield, and then merien plate.

I'm not against the idea, but I'm not sure it needs to happen. It's not a bad idea.

What part of what i wrote did you not read? I said on the weapon as well as the person. thats the first imaginary draw back.

Res wands?? I mentioned X+ice nothing about reswands. The rule doesnt need to apply for every activation weapon.

Any more drawbacks that you want to make up??? Anyone???

Anyone???

Here let me think of one for you.

Ajajajja we wont be able to x ice people endlessly because we cant kill them any other traditional way=[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[ kekek bad idea no free effortless kills. =[[[[[

its hard enough to fight a ICE SWORD alone with a guild chasing after you, whether your the top player in elv/aresden or not, you'll either have a limited amount of choices and the two main one's are, SAFE or ESCAPE, both similar tactics.. but with the additonal help of 10members in your guild all being able to use that SAME activation wep you just used on someone and terribly failed, it gets very boring..its more likely in my opinion to bust open some ICE ELEMENTAL then seconds after having a mage MIM (which decreases the chances of you flee'ing) and straight after a XELIMA activations been page'd up... im pretty sure if someone ice'd and xel'd you during a fight you'd think twice before approching them again and not having to think about being ice'd+xel'd again in another meeting.

Point : Do Something About The WHOR'ING

Solid :D

Cant believe your actually talking like you wont ever be able to use them again? 3 times an hour is still along time. And like i said i know survivors use them alot and i also said the korean guild might aswell.

Its a suggestion stop trying to make it personal with all that bu11sh1t youve just typed.

O and those who dont work for there items? Not sure what point your making but ok.

I was not trying to make it personal in any ways, and I were not trying to be offensive, tho reading my post now makes me wonder if I chose my words badly.

Anyways I was just telling my opinion bout it, I could live with such change but I wouldnt like it.

And Synz has a good point there in her post.