Sign in to follow this  
Tsoliz

Goodbye Hb

bai old fren. i cant play much too my connection is badass! good luck! i lost my gf too lol due to smoking much and drinking. more like life of da party and too much arguments. enjoy life my friend! dont get too EMO!

Well i was Tsolis first friend on the whole server, way back when he couldn't even speak much english- just greek. I let him in my noob guild in nem1.

I also gave him alot of advice about life, and about women- what to do, and what not to do - good advice because it paid off for him.

Whoever knows me - can vouch for that. When it comes to solid life coaching - seek no further. (When it comes to charity, generosity and human compassion) - seek no further.

Dimitris scata nefate, Maybe we can play chess on yahoo soon re ;)

i be black ok? the french defense :P

I totally destroyed mythfate on yahoo chess, and at chinese checkers, I totally destroyed him at cards (razz). I need beat you now :P

bye

F U! now i have to look for a new raid partner... :angry:

Gonna miss u bro :blush: all of our raids together ^^

iz it ok if Static takes your place on my side? :) since i like him and hes gooood :)

*i hit my chest with fist and give 2 fingers for respect to you my brother*

Puff Daddy - i'll be missing you

PS: GO GET HER TIGER! such a nice guy like u will get any girl u want :)

Guest WetWendy

Time to say goodbye..

Everything was going perfect in my life, but recently i lost my girlfriend was a strong hit, she told me that we dont see each other as much we did in begining, and in begining i wasnt playing HB.. i am not in mood to play anymore, and i dont have free time anymore i guess i should focus on my homework, my friends and manage to get my girlfriend back

i got a lot of nice memories thx to u guys but real life is more imortant...

hope i didnt make any of u feel sad or didnt cause any problems to u :)

So goodbye mates

goodbye smellz,gimlin,mythfate:wub:zoro,radar,dimora,lycanth,danny,Lii,Elli,Maybeliin,scott,Junonh,pyra,Du,alex, Elguason,Vitor,Fey,MagicJoker ,sold-mercy-bozo-oda,Ego,grim,floopy,dave and dave,phil,Jeff,Happo,floopy,Maco, iRaid, Sard:wub:,Kefka,Cake,Reaver,jaapy,farjat,billiam,Cue,Chance,James and every1 else

gimlin/smellz pls keep my items hopefully i will be back some day

Goodbye again,hope no1 hurts himself as much i did myself,the best wishes Tsolis2 (jimis)

Love how i come last :P

btw meng dun be hard with urself, im sure u never didnt go out with her to play HB (only ppl like Ruutu can do that!!!), so get ur school done and play again in holidays ;P