Sign in to follow this  
kerunt

Old Schoolers?

Helbreath randomly popped into my head the other day, and a quick google search led me here.

I'm curious if there are any old school players still around, rocking the noobs (of which there seem to be a LOT)?

From the GMs list, Sexy, and Jing (or am I thinking of Jang?) sound familiar, others are a blank. I see Dilr0y in one of the Top EKs lists - definitely a familiar name, but from where... HB USA?

Don't recognize anyone else... guess most people moved on to bigger and better things.

If you're old school (ie. 2.04 - 2.20 days), post up!

u knew jang from pkhq? like helbreath united? or was it hb kane, i forget. used to be so many private servers :(

Jang was from hb united I think, wasn't he in Roma Victor guild? Maybe even the guildmaster of it.

Helbreath randomly popped into my head the other day, and a quick google search led me here.

I'm curious if there are any old school players still around, rocking the noobs (of which there seem to be a LOT)?

From the GMs list, Sexy, and Jing (or am I thinking of Jang?) sound familiar, others are a blank. I see Dilr0y in one of the Top EKs lists - definitely a familiar name, but from where... HB USA?

Don't recognize anyone else... guess most people moved on to bigger and better things.

u knew jang from pkhq? like helbreath united? or was it hb kane, i forget. used to be so many private servers :(

Jang was from hb united I think, wasn't he in Roma Victor guild? Maybe even the guildmaster of it.

He wasn't the guildmaster. :) But he was in RV for awhile at least I believe. So many fun wars between RV and BKX

Great to see so many HBU and PK-HQ oldschoolers around, you guys were around during the best years of this game and I remember alot of your faces :D

The HBU/PK-HQ days were so much fun and when I think of helbreath that's the era i'll always remember!

And if anyone was wondering, yes kerunt likes guys irl

form inter server when was free...HBusa when start...always same nick

He wasn't the guildmaster. :) But he was in RV for awhile at least I believe. So many fun wars between RV and BKX

Great to see so many HBU and PK-HQ oldschoolers around, you guys were around during the best years of this game and I remember alot of your faces :D

The HBU/PK-HQ days were so much fun and when I think of helbreath that's the era i'll always remember!

And if anyone was wondering, yes kerunt likes guys irl

Hey Desperado!! I miss those days so much and HBU & PK-HQ WAS the best years of this game, for sure.

(yeah kerunt+des 4ever)

very oldschool

MaynarD

fron apocalypse beta :P

haha i played that when it first started up, i made a ridiculously high dex char at first that was owning flam and baxe wars with a short sword, it was funny as hell

but i was getting owned by this esterk/ES bmage all the time :( the japanese players on apoc were pro, and some of the nicest people out there too

and those were the days when the korean players had 0 ping and it took an entire guild to bring some down during a raid, good times

i was max in apoc :P

the guys you said where really cool

still my friends

Dorwin 6

or Tigar@kor

I think Tigar@kor is the frist bmage in intHB.That time Japanese guild was rox=)

Gamile/KemaR on hbint since version 1.9x or maybe even earlier....was a loooooong time ago. Quit when it went p2p and moved to hbusa. Used the same names there until I acquired Apoo and Ganksta on hbusa. Been using those names ever since :D

Played many a private server, including the infamous HB Rob (If anyone even remembers that). Was a fun, although short-lived server.

Alas, once maynard and his mexi-gang left hbusa, the fun left with them :D

Well everyone knows we r 2 here.. my bro (real ey!, Armin, first server for him) and me, i used to play ErliN on hb usa and lots of other chars and servers.. =)

torana ,Grimhild and sabbath since 2000 , cant believe i still play HB lol, too many servers to bother mentioning ,have been known to play 2 or 3 servers at same time lol.

torana ,Grimhild and sabbath since 2000 , cant believe i still play HB lol, too many servers to bother mentioning ,have been known to play 2 or 3 servers at same time lol.

like now ?

xD

Im Old School. Played Int before the p2p when te GiS, Abbadon, Toh, IC, wings, horns, hats, caps, etc,etc didn't existed. And when Criticals weapons were called Deadly, and when the Baxe had importance LOL

i'm playing since those days too, though i dont remember how i was called back then.

i played hbint before and after the p2p, after that i played hbusa, then switched to WoW and now i'm back here.

hbint before the p2p was the best time i had on hb, where constantly there were like 2000+ people on at any given time, noob dungeon was like a crusade fight at any given time, ice strike was as effective as blizzard back then, i also remember the barrack raiding and the first toh hunts. the good old days ;).

how a korean ares mage called TheBoy terrorised the entire server with his energy strike hehe, and wu-long, and all those other great old players.

I remember this old days..i started to play whith my friend Poxipol, in this times going throw internal field was like go into battle field without inv. The Golem were inmortals!! Al the ppl talking in corean..And with 0 lag. My first skill was long bow 100% lol, my char was an ares war 105 lvl (like year to go this lvl) Serenisima and was a Great Sword player with a loooot of vit..i was inmortal lol...I remember a few characters...Wu-long was one, venom another, corv4x, and kenpito sounds me too..I left HB when p2p, and come back to play since 20 days in this server..(a lot of changes since internatinal, so you may say im noob, because i always ask about every change i dont know lol)

Well it was interesting reading about the feelings i had this times (like Demons was Goodlike jajaja) Cyaz

Well everyone knows we r 2 here.. my bro (real ey!, Armin, first server for him) and me, i used to play ErliN on hb usa and lots of other chars and servers.. =)

One ose of Erlin took me to hbusa his name was Santiago aka MACRO. He got a 180 char for me and i renamed it farj@t then Erlin char was sold or something and a guy which all call TEX renamed it to f@rjat. We was both on hb phoenix.

One time we argued with other ares guild and we all crimi on EF.

HBusa was lovely server.

One ose of Erlin took me to hbusa his name was Santiago aka MACRO. He got a 180 char for me and i renamed it farj@t then Erlin char was sold or something and a guy which all call TEX renamed it to f@rjat. We was both on hb phoenix.

One time we argued with other ares guild and we all crimi on EF.

HBusa was lovely server.

jajajaja ese es mi hermano.. q escribio lo otro.. desp le digo q conteste =p

HB int Pre gold the Effrit server. as KhelbenV First guild I was in was the same one with RedHunter and Soul, GoD guild

HB USA pay to play as Kheblen moved here because most of the GoDs guild had moved, Still stuck it out with Soul then known as Fearless or Misstat. Still laugh at the Fights she would get into with Face of the Phoenix guild.

Here for a long while... til I got board as Khelben

BTW any big updates other then Dagonia since I left?

lol... HBINT, no idea what year, I was like 7th grade then and still on dialup dealing with Koreans.. level cap was either 120 or 140.. wo-long ruled supreme with the battle axe, NidoQueen/NidoKing ran around killing in tandem, TheBoy was the only real bmage around and was impossible to kill...lol, good times. And I remember that abaddon rampage as well, hahaha I was right in the middle of it, pretty sure I lost some armor that day.

Became friends with Snow & Preciouz. Preciouz developed (dunno if it was the only one) dupe/lag hacks, Snow hacked the source code to HB and spawned the private server scene.

Still occasionally talk to Kane, of HBKane fame. Played MOG back in the day, didn't really like it too much. Played USA a tiny bit, was really boring. Played a lot of privates off and on... arrived here somehow. Nemesis is the most well-run private server I've seen, thus I remain here.

loool...memories :/

-RG

HB int Pre gold the Effrit server. as KhelbenV First guild I was in was the same one with RedHunter and Soul, GoD guild

HB USA pay to play as Kheblen moved here because most of the GoDs guild had moved, Still stuck it out with Soul then known as Fearless or Misstat. Still laugh at the Fights she would get into with Face of the Phoenix guild.

Here for a long while... til I got board as Khelben

BTW any big updates other then Dagonia since I left?

KHELBEN!!

I FISHED AN EXCALIBUR OUT OF MIDDLELAND RIVER!!!

honestly the best HB times were hb int before p2p.. so many people on at all time of the day

barracks and noob dungeon were so much fun too.. i had a barracks raider named Malakai lol

ps. im not Malakai from this server

Let's see... Well i've been around long long time, during most of the beta and I played hbusa for a few years as well.

I wasn't well known haha but I had a kickass pl raider(120) by the name of (I was the worst nick. Omg) flame233!! God is sword and hero helm and I thought I was pro lol. I was in the best guild ever made, silent~rage ^_^. Loved barx raiding btw lol I got lightning and thought I was a god! Got bored of hb for a few years and then found nem2 about a year ago :). Can't get away from this game

Im old school. Just cba to play in nemesis. Can't have a good pvp with ppl who don't listen. :((

Played hbint/usa looong time ago.