Sign in to follow this  
kerunt

Old Schoolers?

very oldschool

MaynarD

fron apocalypse beta :P

haha i played that when it first started up, i made a ridiculously high dex char at first that was owning flam and baxe wars with a short sword, it was funny as hell

but i was getting owned by this esterk/ES bmage all the time :( the japanese players on apoc were pro, and some of the nicest people out there too

and those were the days when the korean players had 0 ping and it took an entire guild to bring some down during a raid, good times

i was max in apoc :P

the guys you said where really cool

still my friends

Dorwin 6

or Tigar@kor

hell yeah man

i wasnt max, i got to around 110ish

and yeah i remember the dorwins and tiger (and @lion@kor, bear, etc), my going to d4 and saw tiger training in the d4 skels, it was honest to god mindblowing at the time, she was easily one of the toughest mages to kill back then, same went for one of their warriors, name 1004 i think. everyone made a huge deal when they went down :P same went for the korean players in ares, sod-master, dully, and this other guy black-hand everyone thought used speedhacks XD

kerunt from hbu lolx

Dcom /Geggo here

play hb since beta until it got p2p after that i played hbunited and hb crusade and hb pl and now nemesis 2

HBU was the best :(

Good to see a nice abundance of experienced players still "in the game" ;)

If you recognize this name, it must be from HB Coup. Also, it's Jing, not Jang. ;)

Never played HB Coup, but I'm 95% sure I recognize the name Jang, so I must be thinking of someone else...

haha i played that when it first started up, i made a ridiculously high dex char at first that was owning flam and baxe wars with a short sword, it was funny as hell

Haha, yeah I had a 200dex esterk wielding monster once. Fun to play, but very little damage with that esterk...

Im Old School. Played Int before the p2p when te GiS, Abbadon, Toh, IC, wings, horns, hats, caps, etc,etc didn't existed. And when Criticals weapons were called Deadly, and when the Baxe had importance LOL

Those were the golden days of HB IMO.

i played hb int when it was v1.2? when Dauragon was the highest level player and demons were godlike to us.

Whoa, that's before my time. But when I started playing Demons were still godlike :D

Good god it's kerunt, I know your name and I'm pretty sure you posted on PK-HQ.

This guy's talking early early private server days.

Anyways, introducing myself: Synissia from Blood Knights-X, probably know me from PK-HQ or early Outpost.

Been a long time...

Guilty as charged. Yep, I remember Synissia and BKX, and Outpost, too. Binarydata still around? (and still hacking, I presume? :D) How about that Donut kid?

kerunt from hbu lolx

Dcom /Geggo here

play hb since beta until it got p2p after that i played hbunited and hb crusade and hb pl and now nemesis 2

There ya go, another HB addict! :D Long time no see!

HBMOG!!

The first private server I played - it was the shit! (Minus all the GM-abuse ;) )

hit up on netoverlords

Now there's a name that doesn't bring up any good memories. Those assholes still around

LordSnake -> war M lvl 130 (shared acc)

I think I saw that guy around :).

The Barracks Raiders were the best xD

Ekeing with lvl 40 esterks mages xD that was great

Barrack and ND raiding was some of the most fun action I've ever had in HB, no doubt about that.

HBU was the best :(

The first couple iterations were fun.

//edit

wtf, none of the quotations work? Is this an Invision thing that I don't remember about?

We all came back for a reunion on this server (me, Donut, Famous[GM] (Asus), DarkRamza, BinaryData, charlie, Bauer, BauerX, and Eryika) early on. Late 2004, early 2005.

Most of us got banned around April 2005.

I stuck around, and I play very very sparingly these days.

I haven't had contact with them for a long while now, but last I heard BinaryData played World of Warcraft and Donut doesn't have a computer or internet or something like that.

Nice seeing old faces around, even if I don't really play.

We all came back for a reunion on this server (me, Donut, Famous[GM] (Asus), DarkRamza, BinaryData, charlie, Bauer, BauerX, and Eryika) early on. Late 2004, early 2005.

I haven't had contact with them for a long while now, but last I heard BinaryData played World of Warcraft and Donut doesn't have a computer or internet or something like that.

Haha. You guys got banned? Why am I not surprised? :lol: :lol:

I guess someone is carrying on my tradition :ph34r: :lol: I sort of miss those old flame wars on PK-HQ...

Lack of internet may be a good thing for Donut :excl:

Haha. You guys got banned? Why am I not surprised? :lol: :lol:

I guess someone is carrying on my tradition :ph34r: :lol: I sort of miss those old flame wars on PK-HQ...

Lack of internet may be a good thing for Donut :excl:

Haha yeah, charlie and BinaryData had GM's because this server was affiliated with outpost for a bit. Took a bunch of items from the GM characters and raided, lamed hero sets, etc. etc. The usual.

I lost the address to BKX's forums and I've never found them, so I haven't really talked to them much besides when Donut came back to these forums for a few posts.

PK-HQ was hilarious.

Those were some good times on HB Nemesis.... I Miss Donut actually... hahahah

I played HBINT on Efreet ( BEFORE Pussy apoc...) arounf V.2.2 i think....

RubenBlade was my char, Elvine and I was Guildmaster on The Lords of War up til and a little after it went P2P.

bounced around a few private servers...

Found Nemesis in 2003? maybe 2002 even when Nemesis was still a baby.... Benn here ever since ( I even play sometimes!!)

B)

Hi kerunt...i remember PK-HQ lolz...been couple of years.

Locobans Ex Owner of Hb-ZioN & Hb-Celestial ^_^

Also played hbred :P

I player HB int before p2p. Then, moved to some private f2p servers.

Lets see if someone recognises one:

Thb

Cxn

Cursed

Ultima Alianza

and nemesis now :)

Im Old School. Played Int before the p2p when te GiS, Abbadon, Toh, IC, wings, horns, hats, caps, etc,etc didn't existed. And when Criticals weapons were called Deadly, and when the Baxe had importance LOL

i'm playing since those days too, though i dont remember how i was called back then.

i played hbint before and after the p2p, after that i played hbusa, then switched to WoW and now i'm back here.

hbint before the p2p was the best time i had on hb, where constantly there were like 2000+ people on at any given time, noob dungeon was like a crusade fight at any given time, ice strike was as effective as blizzard back then, i also remember the barrack raiding and the first toh hunts. the good old days ;).

how a korean ares mage called TheBoy terrorised the entire server with his energy strike hehe, and wu-long, and all those other great old players.

I got shown HBINT, I think JUST before it went to P2P. Ended up going to a private server not long after whos name escapes me. HBMOG was where I really started to get into HB. This was the first HBMOG, was there untill MOG made a return and made a new server with the new Heldenian Files which is where i think i had the most fun. Lots of friends came and played with me.

When that closed I made a return to HBINT, where the brother of my best freind had just quit so I took his charachter (little did I know it was a serverely hated charachter because the original owner was a complete and utter twat - i really do not like telling people which char I used incase they remember the original owner haha)

I got banned from HBINT when my friend got scammed, and GM's came to the conclusion that a few of my items were dupes of hers (despite me having them for almost a year before she got half her items) and I voiced...what i will describe as my displeasure.

Pretty sure thats when i joined Helbreath2, played there for a bit and even became a GM there for a while. We couldnt afford to keep the server going and then i ended up comming to Nemesis 1 where i was totally and utterly confused with all these "unwritten rules". When there was a wipe on Nemesis 1 I promised I was done with Helbreath, I got sick of loosing my items, e*censored*ally because I had just got my favourite weapon - Demon Slayer.

Alas i lied and started Nemesis 2 when it began. Then took a break for about a year almost, came back and the server had changed to high exp and lvl 180.

...and now im bored with Helbreath again.

Thats my life story

Still remember when GiS was first introduced. Its stayed my favourite weapon ever since apart from Demon Slayer. I dunno where I had my best time, I loved HBMOG, but HB2 was definallty up there as my favourite server.

i used to play at abbadon and appocalypse servers...=)

both when best weapon was giant sword...xD

i mean v 1.84 =0

lol i started playing there with no help..

i made a powerfull

52 str 34 dex 15 int 50 mag 62 char 30 vit WARRIOR

POWERFULL xD

when i got explained that what ive done was almost sh1t i started a new char

a barrack rider mage with lighting at apoc server

and ss barrack with psn gradius pd45 rep7 XD

pr0

got berk and legs at barracks :P

hmm i remember having barax raiders in beta that was fun, then usa in the begining, then i showed up here and a few other places. iv been around use protection. ;)

Been playing since int beta when a special flam drop made you crap your pants.

I remember when me and SSGoku found a sharp rep6 flam and everyone loathed. :)

my war was )~Thug~(

my mage was Evil-Magic

Played Int for a couple months before P2P, then quit for quite a while, came back after a while to MOG, got to lvl100 or so before MOG came back with the 3.1 files, and I moved onto that server. After it went down, I random-surfed servers for a while, I think I played Nem1 for a small while, before playing Archaic and Celestial2/3. After that went down, I played here for a short while, and am now half-playing again here.

I'd have to say MOG 3.1+, Archaic, and Celestial have been my favorites. Nothing against the Nemesis crew.

I remeber when someone we all know let an abbadon loose on INT.

I wonder where he is now?

B)

Yeah I remember revival zone being blocked off with TigerWorms and Demons and everything else under the sun. That was a bit of a laugh (cause i wasnt a victim :) )

Nah I think I definallty had the most fun at MOG v3. Like a few people who have posted here. I wouldnt say its a better server than this one, but thats when HB was...I would like to say peak, but it wasnt a peak of numbers it was more peak of enjoyment. Nowadays im getting bored of the game in general so i dont think i have the same level of enjoyment as I once did.

So many good memories over the years. I remember my first Demon Slayer, how excited i was, knowing i wont ever love a sword as much as that thing. First peice of hero. For those who did play MOG v3, you will remember "Japanese like crusade everyday -.-" that usually followed everyone RUNNING FOR THEIR LIVES if they were inside. Shops were filled with ants - not regular ants these ants killed you in 1 hit (effective way of stopping afkers).

And the bad memories... loosing my i think it was like 300% exp set on HBMOG V3 when MOG did an item wipe because apparently there were to many edited items...most of which MOG gave out. Everyone wondered why people in my guild were such high levels LOL.

The many...MANY...MAANY item wipes over the years.

Played Int for a couple months before P2P, then quit for quite a while, came back after a while to MOG, got to lvl100 or so before MOG came back with the 3.1 files, and I moved onto that server. After it went down, I random-surfed servers for a while, I think I played Nem1 for a small while, before playing Archaic and Celestial2/3. After that went down, I played here for a short while, and am now half-playing again here.

I'd have to say MOG 3.1+, Archaic, and Celestial have been my favorites. Nothing against the Nemesis crew.

Hi Chaos...loco here <3 ;)

Helbreath randomly popped into my head the other day, and a quick google search led me here.

I'm curious if there are any old school players still around, rocking the noobs (of which there seem to be a LOT)?

From the GMs list, Sexy, and Jing (or am I thinking of Jang?) sound familiar, others are a blank. I see Dilr0y in one of the Top EKs lists - definitely a familiar name, but from where... HB USA?

Don't recognize anyone else... guess most people moved on to bigger and better things.

If you're old school (ie. 2.04 - 2.20 days), post up!

u knew jang from pkhq? like helbreath united? or was it hb kane, i forget. used to be so many private servers :(