Sign in to follow this  
kerunt

Old Schoolers?

Helbreath randomly popped into my head the other day, and a quick google search led me here.

I'm curious if there are any old school players still around, rocking the noobs (of which there seem to be a LOT)?

From the GMs list, Sexy, and Jing (or am I thinking of Jang?) sound familiar, others are a blank. I see Dilr0y in one of the Top EKs lists - definitely a familiar name, but from where... HB USA?

Don't recognize anyone else... guess most people moved on to bigger and better things.

If you're old school (ie. 2.04 - 2.20 days), post up!

I'm old school, started playing HBINT in 2001.

I played HB Int a few months before it went P2P, then went private server hopping with my brother.

If you recognize this name, it must be from HB Coup. Also, it's Jing, not Jang. ;)

I also go by wutafreek and Muta, but I'm not Mutaito, as some people might think, hehe.

very oldschool

MaynarD

fron apocalypse beta :P

haha i played that when it first started up, i made a ridiculously high dex char at first that was owning flam and baxe wars with a short sword, it was funny as hell

but i was getting owned by this esterk/ES bmage all the time :( the japanese players on apoc were pro, and some of the nicest people out there too

and those were the days when the korean players had 0 ping and it took an entire guild to bring some down during a raid, good times

Im Old School. Played Int before the p2p when te GiS, Abbadon, Toh, IC, wings, horns, hats, caps, etc,etc didn't existed. And when Criticals weapons were called Deadly, and when the Baxe had importance LOL

very oldschool

MaynarD

fron apocalypse beta :P

haha i played that when it first started up, i made a ridiculously high dex char at first that was owning flam and baxe wars with a short sword, it was funny as hell

but i was getting owned by this esterk/ES bmage all the time :( the japanese players on apoc were pro, and some of the nicest people out there too

and those were the days when the korean players had 0 ping and it took an entire guild to bring some down during a raid, good times

i was max in apoc :P

the guys you said where really cool

still my friends

Dorwin 6

or Tigar@kor

Good god it's kerunt, I know your name and I'm pretty sure you posted on PK-HQ.

This guy's talking early early private server days.

Anyways, introducing myself: Synissia from Blood Knights-X, probably know me from PK-HQ or early Outpost.

Been a long time...

kerunt from hbu lolx

Dcom /Geggo here

play hb since beta until it got p2p after that i played hbunited and hb crusade and hb pl and now nemesis 2

I was in INT around the time just before server unification, up until around 2005 i think. After that i scootched around private servers, hit up on netoverlords, secrets, hbx and a couple others.

secret was like best server ever!

on topic, hb int beta -> hbmog -> hbu -> secret -> neme1 -> hbtest -> nem1 -> nem 2

I've had like 20 different chars through out my hb career. first started on int with Souks GaLa, Galamax, and NidoQueen and a few others. my char was some noob char i dont know why i never really made my own account haha. but yeah been playing since beta on and off till now

back to this topic......respect to all Old School HB players!

i played HB int (dont remember the year, i think it was about 2000-2001) i played before Rudolph monsters exists...

character names:

+[god]+ -> mage W lvl 110

LordSnake -> war M lvl 130 (shared acc)

dex1 -> war M lvl 120++

also had a fencer, dont remember the name

i stopped playing when made p2p

Played hbint few hours in week before it changed to p2p. Didnt have any DSL connection then, so I played it with my friend with ISDN. I think ingame name was Jode then, some ares 80+ lvl war.