Sign in to follow this  
smellz

Off Global Chat

off global chat to reduce racism, shit talk, flame etc. only gm's can talk. allies chat is remained or perhaps off both and only during sade or held etc it will be on. i know there is pros and cons. i think off global and on allies chat is good and well sometimes elv will log into ares and talk in allies. i dont know it's just a suggestion. look at all the forum flames. omg! sick and tired! mostly come from enjoylife. come on it's a game! one love my friends! peace!

' date='Jan 9 2009, 07:16 AM' post='248120']

Individuals can choose to disable global chat already if they want.

No need to do this and not leave the option.

This also removes allied chat, which you could miss valuable information by doing.

I've always wanted to see what it'd be like to disable global chat.

I'm for this - only in experiment form, allow allied chat though. Go a few days without it and see what it's like.

Nobody will voluntarily use an option to turn off global chat if they think they are being talked about.

Even so, I wouldn't want to see it disabled, communicating with the enemy is fun.

' date='Jan 9 2009, 07:16 AM' post='248120']

Individuals can choose to disable global chat already if they want.

No need to do this and not leave the option.

This also removes allied chat, which you could miss valuable information by doing.

I've always wanted to see what it'd be like to disable global chat.

I'm for this - only in experiment form, allow allied chat though. Go a few days without it and see what it's like.

yes allow allies chat! off global. i know about the f12.

Weird suggestion. If you are tired of the things EnjoyLife writes you can use "/tooff EnjoyLife" and you're good.

If you're tired of seeing people shit-talk in global, disable global in the System menu (F12).

This sounds more like a camouflaged flamebait post to me.

Topic closed.