Sign in to follow this  
Masacre

Joob-manufacturing

Hello everyone,

First of all i am writing it from account of my sister cuz i dont have my own.

This topic i made due to a lot of comments and answering abt this as MANUFACTURING is.

A lot of players that i have asked, told me that the skill MANUfacturing is not worth to do, due to

high endurance and psyhical absorb~ of Dark Knight Sets(Mage and Warrior)

So i am asking U Game Masters Team and also players is it good ?

Why Dark Knight sets got so high endurance ?(180lv isnt rly hard to get)

Aint Better to make Dark Knight sets endurance to something abt 5.000-6.000 Endurance

What I mean ?

If it woudl be done, then tha MANUfacturing skill woudle be more(a BIT more) Usefull

Why i think so ?

Cuz with these Statistics of this greatfull server get raped-Manufacturing skill aint worth if u wont do

a BBH200%+% or more ( I ll do a +7+ tho (= ))

Why on this great server as Helbreath Nemesis is You(We ?) downgreaded the skill as Manufacturing is ?

I woudl like to beg U ppls for a Vote in this subject, also to do not flame me Bcuz i am playing like 4 Days =D

Take Care and have fun,

Yours, Joob Aka Manuman =)

Manufacturing is only good for manu bbh's and manu armors for pl raider imo, only imo.

cosign+1

sorry but its true

manu is THE hardest skill to get with very little for your efforts

Im sure that's exactly what hes trying to say. WHY is it so useless.

These Dark Knight items kinda came from nowhere and create alotta boring pvp IMO.

Im not sure why hb has useless skills. If there useless and have no real benefit from spending countless hours lvling. What's the use? why not remove and make room for more interesting code. or why not change something so the useless skills become USEFULL>?

Im sure that's exactly what hes trying to say. WHY is it so useless.

These Dark Knight items kinda came from nowhere and create alotta boring pvp IMO.

Im not sure why hb has useless skills. If there useless and have no real benefit from spending countless hours lvling. What's the use? why not remove and make room for more interesting code. or why not change something so the useless skills become USEFULL>?

Indeed Man ! U get my point Why its only good for Promise Land- Map ?

Aint better to make this greatfull skill more useless

Just think abt it !

I think U the Itemed ppls(With GIGA MEGA UBER PRO 1- HIT KILL ITEMS) Wont agree but just imagine abt it

Woudlnt be batter to make Endurance of Dark Knight items to (5.000 max) While manu Knight plate armors got it 7.000 if i am not wrong

Lets make this game not only abt GO exp loot super item go exp more loot more kill kill Exp exp drop drop.

But Go exp, think abt Super weapon that some Smith can create from rare stones and after somedays waiting u ll get when U deserve and be proud of wearing armors and weapons that U made by U own ?

rofl, imagine Dark Knight plate Mail 200%

that would be god like?

Well in nem1 armors had 30k endu but U know that too. So I think that woudnt be so god like, tho strip% was also different there.

change dk sets for endu :

-berk 2100

-legs 2300

-helm 5000

-plate 6000

and 1 set M and W only no more

-chain 3000

-hat 1500

... and pvp in hb nemesis will be better... players start buing manu items , now no sense train manu =P

-berk 2100

-legs 2300

-helm 5000

-plate 6000

-chain 3000

-hat 1500

... and pvp in hb nemesis will be better... players start buing manu items , now no sense train manu =P

Yea, thats a really good idea Gawlikz0r !!!11

-berk 2100

-legs 2300

-helm 5000

-plate 6000

-chain 3000

-hat 1500

hat 1500 vs helm 5000?

-berk 2100

-legs 2300

-helm 5000

-plate 6000

-chain 3000

-hat 1500

hat 1500 vs helm 5000?

do you want more end on your hat?

-berk 2100

-legs 2300

-helm 5000

-plate 6000

-chain 3000

-hat 1500

hat 1500 vs helm 5000?

do you want more end on your hat?

So start buying merien stones x)

i hate DK armor, i say remove from the game and all these problems go away.

no dk = better pvp

no dk = good manu armor and more reasons to hunt and get M stones

just my opinion and i know the Mods will never delete the DK armor but i still hate it.

You know that's really the only beef ive ever had with any hb servers. These retarted DK items.

If your stuck wearing knights armor at 180 EVERYONE's gonna feel those lower dmg items. (Flams, GS's ect.)

DK armor DESTROYS allmost all use of weapons except for bbh, DK sword, ect.

Anything over Knights and Manu Knights armors....will always "in my eyes" be looked at as an addition to hb and really DESTOYS alot of diverity for character building. People cant compete landing high dmg on DK'ed warriors unless there forced into using BBH.

Lets all do a count.....How many bbh characters you see around? That's my point theres no diversity.

I say if DK armors are removed (keeping dk weapon) we might actually see different builds of characters and someones might actually be able to kill someone 1on1, WITHOUT HAVING ACTIVATION or "dueling" naked.

It would also encourage ALOT of players to keep finding those special armors, and actually use them 24/7.

I just feel DK armors are to overpowered, unless you got a war para and blocked its almost useless unless ur a mage. Mshield+Full DK+Towershield = Wayyyyyyyy to much protection. You got 1war boxed and 8 wars criting down and it still takes a good 3min? That's not right. He sould drop in about 20seconds 8on1 ANYONE AGREE?

Thanks For listening

P.S. I usually trade all my good armor drops cause when it comes down to it. DK overpowers them all

rofl, imagine Dark Knight plate Mail 200%

that would be god like?

That's not what I meant at all. 100% manufacturing = able to make ordinary DK set.

I honestly hate a lot of the later additions of Helbreath. DK armor and BBH mainly. The apocalypse maps and the rest of the items are fine though.

BBH and DK must of been rare... thats my opinion atleast...

anyway, manu is indeed THE hardest skill, currently most appruchiated by PL raiders, too bad nobody wants to pay the price for it cuz I got access to Giggles to help her selling manued items.

actually most hard skills to get are useless...

manu has no sense except for manu bbh and PL

alchemy is good for pots, but is way hard to get vs the things u get, super hp pots can be naiz, but u cant chug em with a hotkey for ex, so u have to click em, and items are hard to gather

fishing is hard tho u can macro, and its useless

farming is hard also and boring, and its useless...

that skills are mostly to get a few items or only usefull for scavenger hunt :P

Manu bbh?

You always learn something new.

So.. its worth it the manu bbh or better the templar?

And another question:

do anyone use manu bbh's?