Sign in to follow this  
Koreef

More Pits

We had an ettin pit and it was removed to keep the balance of the server in check.

Possibly, in the future, we might add a small ettin pit to the BF.

But, do not ask when. Future= several months away when other more pressing matters are completed.

Not a pit, but Ettins are realy SCARCE.

Today I ran twice all around ML and found but 2 Ettins.

Its reasnoable, an Ettin pit would cause a real chaos in the balance, but I think that adding a few more Ettins, or to increase their respawn it will do fine

ok u say the balance of the game look how many RoD and RoGM there are i nthe server due to Dragons now the servers going to be flooded with Ogres rings/demon and will soon be worth a zem for one due to hcs droping alot and crap just a input no need to flame me

Not a pit, but Ettins are realy SCARCE.

Today I ran twice all around ML and found but 2 Ettins.

Its reasnoable, an Ettin pit would cause a real chaos in the balance, but I think that adding a few more Ettins, or to increase their respawn it will do fine

well this is caused because people only look for ettins, if you kill other monsters, ettins will respawn, but people only stop to kill ettins so they really are in a low number

It would be nice too have some cool pits added like hh. Can we keep the rudy pit please?

Ettin pit would be sweet too.

Yeeeees, really strong argument you have there! I can really not argue back at this!! You got me here!!!

No really... why should we?

Maybe not add more pits but make more areas to attract players like say Eternal field. Who goes there to level? You got an entrance to a dungeon and a few other areas. Why not just get rid of all the trees/monters and everything to save the hassel no one stops to really kill anything there but if something intresting like cyclops or monsters who dont drop great items people like more often then they would generally level there or atleast some people would want to hunt there. Im not going to lie I am a vista user so anything that puts PvM away from PvP I am all for and will probley be biased I only run at 180 frames standing still once I start running I drop to maybe 100 and if a angel comes on my screen ANYWHERE I immediatly drop to 65. At 65 I can neither run nor chase anyone pvp wise and just sit there and die I could attempt to recall but once you get blizzed once usally that means before you can cast again with the freeze effect you wont get your spell off and end up getting hit again. Heck if you wanted to just erase eternal field and make two new entraces to silent wood and gardens I dont think to many people would care save some bandwith (if thats how it would work? I don't know much about that sutff) the only real people to complain would be the in my opinion lamers who stand there and wait for a lonely person to come there and paralize them before their screen ever loads up.

A really simple request Jaapy is can we have say 4 pits in the noob dungeon (its level 140- atm isn't it?).

A stone golem pit on the ares side, a stone golem pit on the elv side, a clay pit, and a cyc pit near the middle.

It'd turn it into quite a suitable PvP map, which it was always excellent for.