Sign in to follow this  
pnavajas

Birthday

December 28th is my birthday, so all GMs and players go thinking about what present you?d preffer to give me :):):D:D

shame I missed the christmas event, wife has been using "possession" spell all day long, and I kept on recalling to the same spot. ;)

anyways, I?ll wait for your gifts :P

cya!

creo que tuve el presentimiento que era amigo tuyo, quien puede hacer un topic pidiendo algo en su cumplea?os a los demas que ni lo conocen, creo que la termino ahi por que si no se vuelve mas dramatico el tema

btw, he is from argentina and so i can talk in spanish, anyways wrong seccion, post it in Aresden seccion or something like that lol

Happy bday

TY wetwendy,

and to those who said no one knows me... I bet u do, if you are a long time player that is. Maybe u knew me as AshtonGM, aka The King of Mutes... anyways... lousy attitude... cheap at least... "I dont give you present cuz I dont know u"... thats fine, but... not even a Happy Bday greeting? then why write here? just for showing off lamehood? LOL some bastards sure are idiotic sometimes... it must be the fashion these days at the server... shame. :glare: