Sign in to follow this  
Giggles

Shame

Taking drops from your town mates is wrong no mater how you look at it, its stealing.

Today I was playing at a town event when somoene came and jumped on my zem when I died.

Where are the morals with the children of today have they NONE?

Also when they try to steal the drop form a mosnter.

For example, i managed to stand upon a Demon when it die as to wait the drop, and everyone estart to hit me and blizz me, trying to move me from the drop point...

Its a shame as you say..

thats why i never go summon events...

dun forget the f4gs that criti ppl out of drops to jump em ^^

I hate that guy!

u hate me? :D

PD: Shylar idiot, im glad i pked u

Hey, I think I took your ZEM

Yeah you won't get it back, lol k

bai

This from the supposed "new" "female" player on the server who "quit" 2 days ago because someone stole "her" drop?

Interesting

I too suffered this and lost my zem to a Townmate. He refused point blank to return it and only when I made a nuisance of myself continually yelling in Portugese that he was a thief, did he then reluctantly return it. Even so he demanded 200k but settled for 8,760 gold which was all I had with me.

Unfortunately there's not much you can do when powerful warriors camp the corpses of Boss Monsters that die in town events but to steal from a Townmate who has died is unforgivable. In my guild it is almost a matter of honour to rush in and rescue a guildmate's zem for them.

Guest WetWendy

WTF shyler u GRRRR i cant even say wat i want to say, *censored* stealing *censored* *censored*.

Giggs is the kindest person i ever met in hb always helping people with so much, works so hard to get 100% manu and most of the time just hands sets out <3, wheres the grattitude .. :angry:.

shyler i ever see u your dead and i will take more than your zem your ek to and prey raid day isnt on when i do cause i garuntee i will make u drop somthing more than a zem u thieving *censored*.

Lots of love giggsy :P