Sign in to follow this  
Hunter[GM]

Santa[gm] Christmas Wish List

Dear Santa,

I would like to have anc GiS REP+7, with nice endurance if possible :) .

I've been a good boy!

Merry christmas to you all!

- Lii

Dear Santa[GM],

I would like to have an orange Long Boots MA39% :blink: for these christmas.

Schuco

- Edited by White[GM]

Long Boot's don't drop statted, so they can't be wished for.

Last one added: Suicide

Those not on the list asked either insane items or unreasonable things.

Those who asked multiple items I only added their first one, only 1 item can be wished for.

Those who are on the list and made a "wrong" wish or wanne change wish, that's impossible, you can only wish ONCE.

Also some posts are edited and commented by me, take a look at your post if you're not on the list and you'll know why.

The list:

http://users.pandora.be/HBDarkness/nemesis..._2008_00_09.pdf

hello santa may i please have an item of your choce that stops me getting killed and makes me invinsable ill lieve me wish in yer capable hands

- Edited by White[GM]

Santa asks for a wish... so make one :)

Dear Santa:

First sorry for my english.

I only wanna peace and love for the world (only :blush: ) but also a dark elf bow for my boyfriend.

Thank you :rolleyes:

Merry Christmas Gordito !!! :lol:

Fr?hliches Weihnachten!!!!

No?l joyeux!!!

Feliz Navidad!!

I am Josar :P

Dear santa

id really like a kloness axe+3 for Xmas :wub:

ps. i tore down my chimney :rolleyes: so ill leave the back door open B) i left u a 6 pack of stellas and a tray of ribs :P

Dear Santa[GM]

I'd really like a HP 84% Cic 5% cape for cristmas.

In denmark we get our presents under the christmas tree the 24. december. (Christmas eve.) So that's when i'll be hoping for it :)

Merry cristmas and a happy newyear for everyone :) Love to play with all of you :D

Krede

Last one added: Suicide

Those not on the list asked either insane items or unreasonable things.

Those who asked multiple items I only added their first one, only 1 item can be wished for.

Those who are on the list and made a "wrong" wish or wanne change wish, that's impossible, you can only wish ONCE.

Also some posts are edited and commented by me, take a look at your post if you're not on the list and you'll know why.

The list:

http://users.pandora.be/HBDarkness/nemesis..._2008_00_09.pdf

Dear santa,

If its possible I'd change my wish.

I wished for an armored dye but I heard it doesnt exist in the game so even santa cannot bring it to me. :)

Theres been an item in my sight which is so hard to get that I think I must ask help from you. Santa please, send me a brand new Storm Bringer brought from the cold valley of Ice Bound where feared Frosts, Beholders, Tigerworms and the Wyvern are guarding this precious item.

Dear Santa[GM],

I've been a good this year and did exceptionally well in university. I would like to have a special item

that I enjoyed oh so dearly. That special item would be a mp 91 orange cape i would just love to have it thank you and god bless you on your travels.

Sincerly,

Persefonea

Dear Santa[GM]

i would love to have a nice high % mr wings helm M

<3 Raiden-

-Edited by White[GM]

MR 7% wings helm is already high... it's so hard to find... please define high %

:wub: Dear Santa[GM] you know im a good boy, my dream since i joined nemesis was getting an Ancient old blue book from a monster called "Ettin" that myth says it contains a very very old but powerfull spell wich makes the earth shakes when its casted. People has come to named it (Earth Shock Wave). Ive been looking for this book since i left my hometown aresden and entered the dangerous grounds of Middleland looking for those two-headed yellow Giants( :angry: :angry: ). No wonder how many ive killed i still havent found anything yet. Hope is the last thing a man can loose but with a helping hand coming from Santa maybe my dream could come true and tell my fellows that Santa can do any good kid wish possible.

If you cant find that book for me i wont blame you since luck in this world (drop-rate*) has been low this century. Maybe we werent favored by our God Aresien and didnt pray like he wanted us to do it. :lol:

Thank you for taking the time reading my letter Santa. Btw i bought those Chips you like for you and your deers. :lol:

Chips/ aresden mage

Rayku/ aresden warrior