Sign in to follow this  
Hunter[GM]

Christmas Events

On December 24th, Christmas Eve
there will be several very special Christmas Events

The Christmas colors of red and green will be the main theme.

1- Random spawns of red and green monsters will appear throughout town in search of candy canes and some nice human meat to serve up for their Christmas feast.
Beware, these monsters have magical powers of Clairvoyance so it will be difficult to hide from them.

2- Merien Stones and Xelima Stones will be given to random players wearing a RED or GREEN cape and boots. You must have both on..cape+boots, and they must be red or green. Make sure you leave room in your bag if AFK, for the SantaGM to be able to give you a present.

3- Town present
Santa[GM] will be hiding a pink and an orange cape somewhere in game. This will happen immediately after the Giant Lizard Fairies invade town.

4- Giant Lizard Fairy Parade
Santa Claus uses reindeers to pull his sled. Well, the Nemesis SantaGM uses Giant Lizards to pull his. Giant Lizards will come to your town at approximately 10pm server time. The lizards will be carrying all of their Christmas loot so look for special items to drop when and IF you kill them. The King Giant Lizard Fairy will drop a Christmas Angel upon his death.

The Nemesis Staff wishes you a very Merry Christmas and a healthy, wealthy New Year. Please have a safe, happy holiday season and stop in and play on your vacation.
We look forward to seeing all of you.

Peace,
The Nemesis Admin and GM team

Polish:

1.Losowe respy czerwonych i zielonych potwor?w pojawią się w miescie w poszukiwaniu ludzkiego mięsa, w sam raz na ich swiateczna uczte.
Strzezcie sie! Potwory maja magiczna moc antyniewidzialnosci (?), wiec ukrycie sie przed nimi bedzie bardzo trudne.

2. Merien Stones i Xelima Stone dostaną losowi gracze, ktorzy zalozy czerwona/zielona cape, oraz czerwone/zielone buty. Musicie miec cape oraz buty zalozone w tym samym momencie, oraz musza byc one czerwone lub zielone.
Musicie rowniez miec pewnosc, ze macie wolne miejsce w plecaku, gdy jestescie z dala od komputera, wtedy Santa[Gm] ma szanse aby wrzucic wam ktorys z kamieni do plecaka.

3. Santa[GM] ukryje gdzies w swiecie Helbreath rozowa, oraz pomaranczowa cape. Stanie sie to zaraz po zakonczeniu eventu z Giant Lizardami.

4. Nemesis Santa[GM] uzywa Giant Lizardow, do ciagniecia jego san. Ich masowe spawny nadejda o 10 wieczorem, czasu servera. Jaszczurki beda mialy w sobie specjalne itemy, ktore mozecie zdobyc ... musicie je tylko zabic. Z Kr?la Giant Lizard?w prawdopodobnie poleci Świateczny Aniolek.

GM Team HB Nemesis zyczy wam wesolych swiat, szczesliwego nowego roku, i takie tam bzdury i glupoty jak co roku.

Translate it for Polish pls:

4- Giant Lizard Fairy Parade

Santa Claus uses reindeers to pull his sled. Well, the Nemesis SantaGM uses Giant Lizards to pull his. Giant Lizards will come to your town at approximately 10pm server time. The lizards will be carrying all of their Christmas loot so look for special items to drop when and IF you kill them. The King Giant Lizard Fairy will drop a Christmas Angel upon his death.

Translate to Polish (my english suck hard :D )

1.Losowe respy czerwonych i zielonych potwor?w pojawią się w miescie w poszukiwaniu ludzkiego mięsa, w sam raz na ich swiateczna uczte.

Strzezcie sie! Potwory maja magiczna moc antyniewidzialnosci (?), wiec ukrycie sie przed nimi bedzie bardzo trudne.

2. Merien Stones i Xelima Stone dostaną losowi gracze, ktorzy zaloza czerwona/zielona cape, oraz czerwone/zielone buty. Musicie miec cape oraz buty zalozone w tym samym momencie, oraz musza byc one czerwone lub zielone.

Musicie rowniez miec pewnosc, ze macie wolne miejsce w plecaku, gdy jestescie z dala od komputera, wtedy Santa[Gm] ma szanse aby wrzucic wam ktorys z kamieni do plecaka.

3. Santa[GM] ukryje gdzies w swiecie Helbreath rozowa, oraz pomaranczowa cape. Stanie sie to zaraz po zakonczeniu eventu z Giant Lizardami.

4. Nemesis Santa[GM] uzywa Giant Lizardow, do ciagniecia jego san. Ich masowe spawny nadejda o 10 wieczorem, czasu servera. Jaszczurki beda mialy w sobie specjalne itemy, ktore mozecie zdobyc ... musicie je tylko zabic. Z Kr?la Giant Lizard?w prawdopodobnie poleci Świateczny Aniolek.

GM Team HB Nemesis zyczy wam wesolych swiat, szczesliwego nowego roku, i takie tam bzdury i glupoty jak co roku.