Sign in to follow this  
ati123

Doubt Section On The Forums

Well, my suggestion is as simple as that.

To make a Questions section or a Doubt section on the forum for the new players that may have something to ask, so that they know that they have to go there.

Mi sugerencia

Hacer una seccion de dudas o de preguntas en el foro para que los nuevos jugadores o la gente con duda tenga un lugar a donde llevar su pregunta. De esta forma, se organizaria m?s el foro y la gente podria aprender cosas sobre el helbreath o sacarse alguna duda que tengan.

i have to agree. Make it like Questions of New Players (mods will find out name) but is a very good idea ati123

Exactly Dumah, and it need absolutely no coding.

Its just adding a new section to the forum.

Considering the quantity of new people that may start or would like to know about the server, the section will be great.

It is a good idea...hopefully colo will see this and add it

One thing....If we have this section....I am going to be ruthless about spam on it

anyone posts a reply to a new player, that is rude, ignorant, spam or tells them to do the wrong thing...

no warnings, no level raise...im going to suspend the acct.

I only want accurate polite info going up as replies no matter how simple, or basic the question is.

maybe we can set it up for GM reply only....but i value a lot of the knowledge in this community so we will

try it with anyone able to respond. See how it goes.