Sign in to follow this  
Hunter[GM]

Winter Scavenger Hunt- Win A Gm!

Posted in name of the Brother's In Blood Guild, Collected items located on Lucky1, char can be accessed by HellBeast/SoulLeSS.

here is the SS of all the items:

IPB Image

Congrats White...

We will talk in game and discuss the time and date for the event and which players you will be bringing.

Ruutu...that's a shame man...soooo close!

I really did not think anyone would win it this quickly. I thought it was a fairly tough list.

But if you have skilled guild members, in a variety of occupations, it could be done pretty fast.

For 1 person to do this alone would be almost impossible. But that is why the prize was more group related.

Congrats again and thanks for participating everyone.

you underestimate the amount of time kids have to play this game

Lol, why so bitter man :P Plus, most of the people contributing to the BoB win are adults (that I know of). Good on you guys.

you underestimate the amount of time kids have to play this game

Lol, why so bitter man :P Plus, most of the people contributing to the BoB win are adults (that I know of). Good on you guys.

lol why do you think im bitter?

i wasnt even competing in the event i was just equally surprised at how fast these guys were able to drop everything and get all this stuff together

ive just forgotten what it felt like to have no other obligations in life and just play games all day

Hunter i only wanted to say that who won the event was me ... not white[GM] im the one that gather all the itens, im the one with who u need talk to xD

WHite just posted for me cause i dont know how to post SS on forum xD!!!

Now i can give back my guildmates itens???

thats all thanks attention!!!

HellBeast (Brother's in Blood GuildMaster)

SoulLeSS (180 Mage)

Yes HellBeast, you can return all now except for item #33.

You and I will arrange a time, day, etc

Please make sure you read the restrictions on this event also and that each of the people you choose to come with you, also understands the guidelines.

Congrats for winning.