Sign in to follow this  
WhiteFang

Server Cleanup

We are holding a BIG server cleanup with a new tool I developed.

We have found strange ek's during July and August 2008, there are 100+ people involved to this.

The most obvious laming has been punished with bans.

Other cases will be investigated and eventually more punishments will fall.

We are here to keep it all CLEAN, if you lame, you'll be caught, maybe not right away, but we'll catch you for SURE ! - play fair is the best way to do it.

here is the list of people who are permanently banned for EK laming:

JULY 2008

Hybrid

preview

jaaro

magicW

mila

j-23

Kaluisu

feduglam

DJ

Afk

Ravine

AUGUST 2008

~156'Str~

~Bala~ (already banned form Esportacus laming case)

MrMidget

Kashmir

P4ssive

Kashmir

C!nD!

103frames

ZajebMaga

Hellxel

Sorcerer!

ku3k

SoPoH

[W]ach0

Tego

panchoo

omIt

esKabioo

lindo

depooopse

war180

floger

johan

writtttten

whitieBoy

sheedow

HelpFromU

Harald

secondONE

raally

lindoman

DonNie

DarkKing

crazygiirl

emotions

Raal

bigbang

charl3s

SoPoH

PiserHot

WOW! I knew the odd person lamed but over a 100 people now that surprises me. Personally I can't see any satisfaction in laming an EK.

I don't know about complete bans for these cheaters. I would think stripping them of all EKs and confiscating all rares then a demotion to level 40 would be far better. They can themselves either choose to re-start and play honorably or move on to Runescape.

could be that those arn't their mains...

and yeah, it are alot already... 51 to be exact.

and prolly more will follow.

can you be specific as to what laming is these days?

my opinion of laming is:

1)killing the same low lvl multiple times a day with in a short period of time(2-3 days) amounting a lot of EKs*

2)killing the same person multiple times a day within a short period of time amounting to a lot of EKs*

* "a lot of EKs" being based off a person's over all EK count... a person with 50 enemy kills shouldnt have 10 from the same person... but a person with 500 EKs probably should...

3)killing a character you use, have logged in, shares the indentical IP adress as you more then say...1 time within a month (sometimes repotters get ek'ed by the person they are repotting by accident etc etc)...

they underestimated what our capabilities are...and now, they lose

busted...owned...down for the count

lame and we WILL catch you

and PLEASE..do NOT come in game whining to me about your innocense and how unfair this is

you knew the rules and chose to break them and try to be more clever than we are....

and ya got burned.

killing levels 80s...oiver and over with the SAME IP as you have..is LAMING, people!

may i suggest u guys do a background check on Endoriana, i suggest she may be ek laming. Shes a PL raider and i've always seen her helping elvs in PL such as invising, fire strike, etc etc. I'ts kinda rediculous when you check the top weekly eks and everyone is around 10-15 eks and out of nowhere she is at 50 eks.

These are some useful guidelines guys (that have kept me safe so far):

- Try not to kill someone more than three times in a day (or three times in an hour lol!)

- Don't repeatedly pvp your friends, it is laming, at the very least it'll look su*censored*ious - especially if they are on the same IP

- Don't run around yelling free EK, GM's don't like the joke (looking at you p00lking :P)

nice job white, nice to see you as vigil as ever

p.s. rune scape is so bad it makes me want to throw up on myself while i poo my pants

I have a lvl 113 in RuneScape, my members ran out but I have bandos chesplate !

rofl anyway, thanks for the compliments :)

I just do the job, and I try to do it good, and till now with success.

Soon logs will pass trough of September, October and later on also June, May, Avril, March, February, Januari and maybe even before that month.

NOBODY will escape my eye

good job white.

and to who is not sure what ek laming is.

ITS WHEN SOMEONE LETS YOU KILL THEM OR YOU LET THEM KILL YOU OVER AND OVER AGAIN TO GET

A BUNCH OF CHEAP EKS.

may i suggest u guys do a background check on Endoriana, i suggest she may be ek laming. Shes a PL raider and i've always seen her helping elvs in PL such as invising, fire strike, etc etc. I'ts kinda rediculous when you check the top weekly eks and everyone is around 10-15 eks and out of nowhere she is at 50 eks.

I checked her up to 4 months back, and only 2 su*censored*ious log lines popped in my eye...

1. j3j3 killed her and they had same IP range

2. Endoriana killed shoe 3 times after eachother

that kinda proves no laming is involved here, all ek's are legally obtained.

check mythfate i suspect she lames with millie!!!!

also shang tsung lames with etafhtym

Toda joda tiene un punto. Si no sabes distinguir los topics importantes de los que no lo son y jodes en los importantes sin darte cuenta que estas armando confusiones no uses mas el foro.

Por ahora 30 dias.

check mythfate i suspect she lames with millie!!!!

also shang tsung lames with etafhtym

Toda joda tiene un punto. Si no sabes distinguir los topics importantes de los que no lo son y jodes en los importantes sin darte cuenta que estas armando confusiones no uses mas el foro.

Por ahora 30 dias.

could someone plz translate for me ^_^

It's something like this Giggles:

Quite *censored* it has a point. If you cannot distinguish the important topics those who it are not and you *censored* in the important ones without realizing that you are arming confusions do not use any more the forum.

For the time being 30 days.

The basic message is "Don't spam important topics with your crap, keep it for the fun topics, not the important ones that are about important things, as it confuses people".

I think.

The basic message is "Don't spam important topics with your crap, keep it for the fun topics, not the important ones that are about important things, as it confuses people".

I think.

LOL ty guys I agree with that ^_^