Sign in to follow this  
Giggles

Auto Updater

Well today I decided to update my game to get the map for the dragon map this is what happend after the update

IPB Image

IPB Image

Ugggggggggggg looks like I had to redo update and did'nt add my blue skin and it fixed but want my preaty skin :(

i got the same problem you cant use the pc while the files are downloading when i do it some content file was wrong and i re start the updater again and fixed it, and yes it remove all the edit paks

Hi guys. Tnx for all feedback.

I changed the auto updater.

Redownload it please. The old one will not work anymore (it will probably crash from now on because I did some major changes).

The new updater supports autoupdating itself so when I fix more bugs or add skin support you will get it automatically.

I added big item selection support already.

More to come!

Download v1.1 here: http://www.helbreathnemesis.com/downloads/NemesisUpdater.zip

Well new problems is here..

When you log out, it close the whole client down now..

While it updates, and it's finish, then the windows shows a message wit a fail.

Well new problems is here..

When you log out, it close the whole client down now..

While it updates, and it's finish, then the windows shows a message wit a fail.

wow thats... pretty vague. Can you describe it with more detail pls?

Well about the fail with the update, that was probely my own *censored*ed computer lol :P.

Cause it do not show anymore

But when you log out (ingame) it close down the client, insteed of going back to Login - Create an account - Exit menu.

I totaly logged out and redid doing nothing but the update then closed it again redid the blue skin and big items and lost the black spot in shop so all is good atm :D

And Jaapy I want to say I love the new look of the updater and can't wait to see what else you have planned.

Ps. ty for adding the big items suport my eyes cant see small items.

i get a answer like this when i click on it.

"The application failed to initialize properly (oxcoooo135). Click on OK to terminate the application."

What Windows do you have?

Do you know if you have .NET framework installed? If yes, what version? 1.0? 1.1? 2.0? 3.0? 3.5?

"The application failed to initialize properly (oxcoooo135). Click on OK to terminate the application."

Do you know if you have .NET framework installed? If yes, what version? 1.0? 1.1? 2.0? 3.0? 3.5?

I got that on my vista computer but it installed anyways tried it out and it worked allso love the box that says add big items ty so much for that cant wait to see the differnt skins

check to see if you added the tp for dragonia plz firt updater did'nt add it

I got that on my vista computer but it installed anyways tried it out and it worked allso love the box that says add big items ty so much for that cant wait to see the differnt skins

check to see if you added the tp for dragonia plz firt updater did'nt add it