Sign in to follow this  
Boss

Spartan

Hunter[GM] banned me for a week for giving out EKs....

I think I was misunderstood, and I feel I was banned (for a week) unjustly.

The whole scenario went like so.

I log in about 40 minutes from when this post goes up, and there are a zillion Aresdens outside, and I got chased down and I died to A ZILLION ARESDENS and AN ACTIVATED ICE BLADE.

I, annoyed that they still chanted my kill(well only Gawlik did, and he's trash), I go back and decide to annoy them.

I'm running around scream FREE EK... A few times they attempt to kill me, but just don't because I'm aware of whats around me, a few scattered Aresdens, an ice blade that I can outrun (I <3 my pc) and plent of Elvines for help.

I get pfa-ed... but no one is really attacking me, I keep screaming FREE EK, I become para, no biggie, the Ares are sccathered and... Considering the ridiculous power of the m.shield wand and tower (those should be removed)... I'm o.k, I figured.

I didn't KNOW there was an X-RAPIER also there. Now I'm stupid, but not that stupid.

I die.

Hunter claims I was giving out EKs... on both occasions I died to activations and Mass Aresdens.

I wasn't running around naked, and with the exception of that one time they landed pfa, I was pfm-ed the whole time.

I couldn't fight, I would have never won. I 'd rather annoy them, distract them, and hopefully they'd go away. ;p

I think it's unfair. I don't even play that much, but just principle of it, I think it's unfair.

Guest kay0

you were banned for a week for dying twice in your town on a raid day? LOL. the situation speaks for itself, poor judgment by a bad staff member.

Isn't there an explanation of what the GM's consider EK LAMING? Or this madness will keep going on for quite a while i think. We need something to relate to or this well be a bad thing for the server in the end, i think :)

I think this was just a case of someone being a smartass, running around trying to annoy someone and dieing. When elvs are in aresden i often run out of shop with ma set laughing at them. Its just bad luck there was an XR there.

Plus i hardly agree that two eks in justification of banning someone for handing out eks. Maybe if he died 5 times then sure.

cmon every1 can act like that when is pissed off ..

i dropped 2 zems at 5 mins today at WH entrance so i should be banned too ??

and week or not is not the reason of this post i think ... its about the problem in general - having fun , died x2 , bann ...

I changed this ban before this drama post was even posted.

This is what I saw...

you running around PFA'd shouting "FREE EK FREE EK OVER HERE, FREE EK FOR ARESDEN"

Now tell me...wtf and I supposed to think? as I watch you get owned for the 2nd time?

CLOSED...this was not posted in the proper location anyway

you were banned for a week for dying twice in your town on a raid day? LOL. the situation speaks for itself, poor judgment by a bad staff member.

In the same way i recover this forum account for u. I delete it Now.

And i am very happy of not unbanned u since u still being an idiot.

I am in humor today so i will not ban your char., open your mouth one more time, and u will be perm banned again.