Sign in to follow this  
MrBader

Pathetic

Elv's start playing sades pls, and the ones that do play sades how bout a little effort rather than just sitting in either town.

Ares quit blocking shop and warehouse summons are fine but last night everytime I ran up to wh or shop there was ares blocking the spot to enter, not like happening into the spot but blatantly blocking and sitting there

GM's anyway you can police this? I would have turned in SS but its not like you could have made out a name anyways

For the first time I am supporting the no ek in town idea

the no-ek-in-town will come, we just need time to develop this.

and secondary i'd like to note AS PLAYER that towns are out balanced. I played a couple sades last time, there was like 20 ppl in ares base, and like 20 raiding elvine town, and like 10 elvs in ML to try 'n get base up or destroy aresden base and like 5 in aresden town ek'ing...

Thuesdays sade I was there, my guild master was not on so I went to raid, thats how I got the info above, and I tried to kill aresden base in first place, but couldn't build up elvine's because of no guild master online.

P.S. aresdens pwned me in their town with 7 wars and 3 mages... required them 3 paras and PFA to down me :P

some time ago, elvine was alot more powerfull than ares.. now its the other way around.. there is only 3 guild in elvine that can really fight, Argenlandia, Flatlinners, and Korean guild, but not enough ppl online..

just relax.. ares still sux anyway.. =)

some time ago, elvine was alot more powerfull than ares.. now its the other way around.. there is only 3 guild in elvine that can really fight, Argenlandia, Flatlinners, and Korean guild, but not enough ppl online..

I agree, I would love to know how ares numbers increased so significantly in such a small amount of time. It would make for one hell of a sade if both towns were coming with that kind of heat

I go to my post Starting with a question ... to play the Sade?

That is my question because the Aresden no RAID on all week and the only thing we like is ekear, I prefer to spend the entire Sade killing, over which I have the increased damage and the game if I do Sade As 30% of majestic, if the Award longer, as a majestic or 2 this exchange, and we ea the same award for war or MAGE, 2 Majes for war 1 Majes for MAGE or something like

voy a empesar mi post con una pregunta... para que jugar la sade??

Esa es mi pregunta ya que los aresden no raidean en toda la semana y lo unico que nos gusta es ekear, prefiero pasarme toda la sade matando, encima que tengo el da?o aumentado y si juego la sade cuanto hago 30% de majestic, si el premio fuera mayor, como un majestic o 2 esto cambiaria, y que nos ea el mismo premio para war o mage, 2 majes para war 1 majes para mage o algo asi

se entiende soea si no la juego y ekeo saco mas que jugandola

o que den un tp para toh el que gana 2/3

google trasl:

happens that it is too easy to get in EKS-Crus, and is the only time they can be seen in the ares server, remove the cross and ready to ek:)

Espa?ol semigeringoso:

acontece que es demasiado facil obtener eks en Crusada- , y es el unico momento en que se pueden ver ares en el server, Saquen El ek de cruzada y listo :)

well im looking forward to the no ek in town during sade it will make the ml fights alot better.

but, its true seems like out of no where ares got alot stronger, or elvine is getting weak i dunno which.

anywho i do like the idea of giving 1 lvl. to the winnning town this might encourage more players to play sades.

Ty farjat cant wait for update and to see the how the sades wil be then. Also are you guys still planning on making it tp people trying to block buildings a few spaces away for next update?

Ty farjat cant wait for update and to see the how the sades wil be then. Also are you guys still planning on making it tp people trying to block buildings a few spaces away for next update?

Yes and no.

Me and whie are focus on sade EK and the "5 mins chance" of login back in the same place when DC in forced maps. This part is almost done but needs finish. Will be probably for weekend.

Enemy Building Fix. Jaapy told he is working on a fix, but i dont have it yet. Anyway this is Client Fix, and client update is not planned for now.

Thuesdays sade for args is impsible. Its 1:30 am and the other day there are study and work day. The other sades are in weekeends and 8 am. There are imposible to us to play. And some elv are gone cuz ares dont play.

Anyways sade is a part of a the game that no 1 cares cuz dont give some reward. With non-ek-on-city no 1 will care about sade and sade will be useles.

ares is gonna pwn u on a mounth counting from now, let ppl train and get items and elv is going down, like always

Carpincha

Thuesdays sade for args is impsible. Its 1:30 am and the other day there are study and work day. The other sades are in weekeends and 8 am. There are imposible to us to play. And some elv are gone cuz ares dont play.

Anyways sade is a part of a the game that no 1 cares cuz dont give some reward. With non-ek-on-city no 1 will care about sade and sade will be useles.

a lot of Argentinian guys talk about that, farjat says that he will not change sades time because this server is INTERNATIONAL and thats why we have SERVER TIME, if u want to play sades wake up on weekends at 8 am.. i dont have more to say, sorry if my english sucks but im drunk and i dont post it in spanish for not disturb the post

i think the biggest reason why aresden's are winning sades is because there a 3 new (or recreated) guilds in aresden that have really active GM's. Survivors is back and milk and skyas are playing again. Civil and Critical combined --> to solve the GM for sade thing i think. Then the We Got Crabz guild. All these guilds are active and on for almost every sade. Elvine still has more players in my opinion but you guys just need to reunite. Let alone i havent seen many elvine GM's on for sades.