Sign in to follow this  
farjat

Changes In Game - Future.

che calu y no se puede hacer que dejen de dar eks en las ciudades cuando todos los magic shields se hallan destruido o es dificilisimo de configurar de esa manera :P

There is 2 changes we are working and testing, actually more than 2, but i mean this 2 will have complains i guess.

1) EKs in Enemy town in Crusade will be disabled ONLY FOR ATACKER. Ppl staying in towns to defend will still get EK.

I know Some people will not like this, and actually we dont care. This is our server and we try to make people play full and fair. Hope people will understand this.

2) Auto Recall to town from Icebound when ppl dc/logout (same way as apoca/heldenian).

Well, to be honest the problem is people leave chars near the pits in icebound to Spy, i made searchs in the database and found more than 100 noob chars (level 140-) with amp that was logged out near the pits just to Spy/Steal. The problem basicly is not the Steal, is the cheat way they do. This is caused mostly because its not a low exp server, and this is the only way to stop it. Raid and steal all u want the wyvern and TW pits, but run the way like all...

Also the good Minimap for Dragonia is already on the autoupdater, if u need it and want it, get it. The server will change version and force people soon anyway.

Also all this is thanks to 2 great coders nemesis have. White is doing great fixing Bugs and jaapy nis making a great and modern autoupdater system that will change the way Helbreath is managed.

Main idea of nemesis today is to change this game so it becames easy to join for new players. Or this game will die. :excl:

Cool change abt the sade. I hope to see good ML fights.

But running ML to IB every time i get lag DC doesnt sound so cool at all... stupid Fibertel, im getting lagDC every 10 mins latelly. <_<

This is a fault caused By High Exp, not by Helbreath originally.

Good point. Without high EXP, there wouldn't be a bunch of 112 int 200 vit chars used just to steal Wyvern drops, now would there? :sleep:

che calu y no se puede hacer que dejen de dar eks en las ciudades cuando todos los magic shields se hallan destruido o es dificilisimo de configurar de esa manera :P

No. Porque las "marcas" para que deje de dar ek es el inicio de la sade..y para que vuelva a dar, el fin. Asi si vos ya estabas en la ciudad enemiga desde antes o te quedas despues de la sade, no hay bug.

There is a better option for force recall. We will work on it and give news soon.

We will try to add a "5 minutes chance" to login in the same spot without being recalled.

Also if this works, will be added to apocalypse maps also. And to Arenas for Events but with less time.

estaria muy bueno, que cuando te mueras o te hagas pk yu vallas al jail sigan peleando ahi (obviamente sin dar ek ni drop -.- ) jajaja en muchos server hacen eso y es un cag~ de risa jhajaja :P. sabes q voy me hago pk y me pongo a abulonar pibes en jail jaja porfis :P porfis papa calu :P

There is a better option for force recall. We will work on it and give news soon.

We will try to add a "5 minutes chance" to login in the same spot without being recalled.

Also if this works, will be added to apocalypse maps also. And to Arenas for Events but with less time.

:) i like this much more, i hate when i DC when clearing a map and have to go all the way back.

love that one :)

estaria muy bueno, que cuando te mueras o te hagas pk yu vallas al jail sigan peleando ahi (obviamente sin dar ek ni drop -.- ) jajaja en muchos server hacen eso y es un cag~ de risa jhajaja :P. sabes q voy me hago pk y me pongo a abulonar pibes en jail jaja porfis :P porfis papa calu :P

Tipico caso del danio que hace el paco al ingerirlo en ayunas.

Sounds alot better! Especially dc+arena would be very very nice!

bueno otra cosa se puede hacer que detectes a los civilian en las cruzades por lo menos es re molesto que estes corriendo a uno que se hace invi y no lo podes detectar

Sounds alot better! Especially dc+arena would be very very nice!

Except in Arena it might be better to have it lower, like 1-2 minutes. So people won't miss too much of a PVP event. ;)

# 1: - Nice idea's altogether, but need they need some tweaking.

"Auto-recall" on "log-out" or "d/c" would be devestating to hunts in IB, the 5 minute login time would be a really nice change, so people can actually log back in when they are busy with a "Wyvern" hunt and won't be "recalled" (IB can be a bit laggy when hunting for some players).

This should also be apllied in the "Apocalypse" and "Arena/Private Pits" maps (it will encourage players to play "Apocalypse" maps and reserve the infamous private pits) to get the "fixed/improved" drops from "Apocalypse Monsters" (I do not know if the new drops are already active and dropping from the "Apocalypse Monsters" ingame :blush:).

# 2: - Disableing enemy kills in opposite town during "Crusade" could also use a small tweak.

When there are still "Energy Shields" in the enemies town, the attacking town will still get EK's. When they are all are down EK's for the attacking town are disabled till the end of the crusade.

# Other suggestions: - Of my own wich should be implented to make the players game easier and more enjoyable.

• A working "REPAIR ALL" button at the blacksmith. (Only repairs the items wich a blacksmith can repair).
    1. New key-command wich unequips all items wich are holded in both hands. (F1 could be used).
    2. Thirth key-binding to bind spells/armor/weapons/potions. (F1 could be used).
  • 20% increased exp if your "INT" is higher than 169 and not in a party. (It will balance out the exp gaining for mages to be the same as warriors).

Just my two cents. :sleep:

- Written and produced by:

• Giant (Proud elvine BH warrior).

For the RecallonLogout. it will be more a RecallOnlogin now.

The char wont be saved recalled already as is now. It will save the right position, and when u log it will compare your last file save date.

And there will be different time settings according to the Map when logged off. Like 5 mins for apoca. 1 minute to icebound and 20 seconds for events arena.

The EK in towns for a clean and no buggy result, will be off when crusade start and end. Otherwise if Ppl just want EKs they will not destroy the shields....

can you consider making the log out time in enemy town on raid days to 25 seconds?

a lot of people abuse logging out and think its funny like logging a char named "LoG+1" (Maconhado)

if you hit "Log out" and keep changing map between d1 and town there is no way to cancle their log... and they log then come on a spy... its really pathetic and destructive to game play

can you consider making the log out time in enemy town on raid days to 25 seconds?

a lot of people abuse logging out and think its funny like logging a char named "LoG+1" (Maconhado)

if you hit "Log out" and keep changing map between d1 and town there is no way to cancle their log... and they log then come on a spy... its really pathetic and destructive to game play

It's all the same...

If they log out... is because of low pots, or something like that... so... what's the point of sending them home (to repair and repot) ???

It's all the same...

If they log out... is because of low pots, or something like that... so... what's the point of sending them home (to repair and repot) ???

no i mean if u raid down it takes 25 seconds to log out instead of 10

Anyway the second suggetion is not disturb me if some n00bs steal lame staff. They are cleaning area from staff that is good think! Any other way how to make easy money ?

nice changes , and it would be great if u find a solution for 2nd change!!!

Both are very nice ideas :blush: .

I loved them both.

Come back play!!! CUMBIERO!

agree for 100% :excl: