Sign in to follow this  
farjat

Changes In Game - Future.

There is 2 changes we are working and testing, actually more than 2, but i mean this 2 will have complains i guess.

1) EKs in Enemy town in Crusade will be disabled ONLY FOR ATACKER. Ppl staying in towns to defend will still get EK.

I know Some people will not like this, and actually we dont care. This is our server and we try to make people play full and fair. Hope people will understand this.

2) Auto Recall to town from Icebound when ppl dc/logout (same way as apoca/heldenian).

Well, to be honest the problem is people leave chars near the pits in icebound to Spy, i made searchs in the database and found more than 100 noob chars (level 140-) with amp that was logged out near the pits just to Spy/Steal. The problem basicly is not the Steal, is the cheat way they do. This is caused mostly because its not a low exp server, and this is the only way to stop it. Raid and steal all u want the wyvern and TW pits, but run the way like all...

Also the good Minimap for Dragonia is already on the autoupdater, if u need it and want it, get it. The server will change version and force people soon anyway.

Also all this is thanks to 2 great coders nemesis have. White is doing great fixing Bugs and jaapy nis making a great and modern autoupdater system that will change the way Helbreath is managed.

Main idea of nemesis today is to change this game so it becames easy to join for new players. Or this game will die. :excl:

hav to run back to frost pit everytime i go eat or smoke :(

thats good for a break, logout or recall and take a nice break.

or just less smoke :P BUT NOT LESS EAT !!

I think some people really need alot more breaks, so this is good to "force" them to take some time off the game and chill out.

P.S. thx to farjat for the compliment of being such a good coder :) thanks alot :D I love to code and it's an honor to be able to do this for Nemesis !

Guest kay0

changing helbreath, one step at a time... the game i enjoy most is being butchered and made into a noob-free zone

lets face facts, helbreath is a dying game. new players will come, but they will quickly leave. graphics aren't all that appealing, they give it a try for a few weeks and you never see them on again.

HB servers are shutting down left and right, the strong one stays around long enough to get owned by a hacker.

Love the first one, hate the second one.

IMO the reason why there is ALOT 140- level characters is that quite alot ppl have mages there ready for wyvern hunts/logged off after wyvern hunts. And also because noobs logs out with their characters immediatly to take a break if some higher level character comes to pit to kill all igs or loggs on only to see if pit is empty. One way to prevent this would be to set ib level requirement to 140+. It's imo alot better choice. And anyways so what if there is noob characters spying/stealing? It's not hard to fight back anyways.

I love thought the fact that there is active coders in the server.

If i remember correctly, nem1 was very alive when it was 24/7 raid time

but then again there were a lot more people that played, maybe u can open one more day of raid time, since the server is getting bigger

Example: Two moths ago

There were usualy 100-110 on usualy

Check these last weeks and we have had 150-200 players on NORMALLY

****This my opinion

Also maybe letting unicorns back into garden would be nice

Uni's in garden never stopped people from nem1 from leveling in garden, why is it that these new mages cant just steer their blizzez away from the uni's???

Well tell me what you think :excl:

I like the 1st one alot, makes everyone fight in ML and fight for stones instead of boxing shop & wh

the second im not so big on, i see why the admins will want to make the change but with my mage i lvled. in igs from lvl 105-180 and i would log out near the pit if people already were training or if ares attacked.

I kinda liket he idea of making ib a 140+ map but then there goes all my ez eks for my war. :angry:

I like the 1st one alot, makes everyone fight in ML and fight for stones instead of boxing shop & wh

the second im not so big on, i see why the admins will want to make the change but with my mage i lvled. in igs from lvl 105-180 and i would log out near the pit if people already were training or if ares attacked.

I kinda liket he idea of making ib a 140+ map but then there goes all my ez eks for my war. :angry:

run 3 steps to ML and logoff :P

Guest mamadas

iimo thats also teh point

stop loggers

IF u logged when u got attacked, your one of the reasons their making this ?

IMO the reason why there is ALOT 140- level characters is that quite alot ppl have mages there ready for wyvern hunts/logged off after wyvern hunts. And also because noobs logs out with their characters immediatly to take a break if some higher level character comes to pit to kill all igs or loggs on only to see if pit is empty. One way to prevent this would be to set ib level requirement to 140+. It's imo alot better choice. And anyways so what if there is noob characters spying/stealing? It's not hard to fight back anyways.

100% Agree.

Anyways nice job

There is 2 changes we are working and testing, actually more than 2, but i mean this 2 will have complains i guess.

1) EKs in Enemy town in Crusade will be disabled ONLY FOR ATACKER. Ppl staying in towns to defend will still get EK.

I know Some people will not like this, and actually we dont care. This is our server and we try to make people play full and fair. Hope people will understand this.

2) Auto Recall to town from Icebound when ppl dc/logout (same way as apoca/heldenian).

Well, to be honest the problem is people leave chars near the pits in icebound to Spy, i made searchs in the database and found more than 100 noob chars (level 140-) with amp that was logged out near the pits just to Spy/Steal. The problem basicly is not the Steal, is the cheat way they do. This is caused mostly because its not a low exp server, and this is the only way to stop it. Raid and steal all u want the wyvern and TW pits, but run the way like all...

Also the good Minimap for Dragonia is already on the autoupdater, if u need it and want it, get it. The server will change version and force people soon anyway.

Also all this is thanks to 2 great coders nemesis have. White is doing great fixing Bugs and jaapy nis making a great and modern autoupdater system that will change the way Helbreath is managed.

Main idea of nemesis today is to change this game so it becames easy to join for new players. Or this game will die. :excl:

when? dic or 09??

lo que estaria bueno es que si te da dc en cualqueir mapa de dc en adelante( DC, Infernia Maze procella abadon etc etc no me acuerdo mas) te deje en el safe de dc, ya que es un dolor de huevo ir corriendo, eso vi en otros server y esta bueno

lo de la sade esta bueno para que te la juegen, lo de mapa de dragonia wee re nais, y estaria bueno que tuneen todo, poner estatuas de dragones y esa onda que white sabe eso, y tmb agregar Barlog y esa onda

lo ke dice juli del dc del drucian city para adelante esta bueno...

Grande movida con la del sade...ahora va estar re bueno .

Lo del dc en IB ayuda mucho pero un bump y te fuistes a la casa.

Love the first one!

The only problem I have with the second one is that now I won't be able to log my mage in IB if I'm taking a short break on the way to DC and those maps....but oh well, I can deal with it. ^_^

Ill have to disagree with u...

The better way to stop that... is to use the ticket system. As u already did... u looked at logs and found 100 noobs chars, maded to steal. So... Its easyer to say: Everyone that steal and log, will be banned. All accounts. Main and thief acc. So... if im hunting, and a noob comes to steal and log... i can go to main page to send a ticket... u can check it and thats it.

Getting recall everytime i disconnect is not the way to prevent this.

Of course it would get more job to u... but its a matter of time... when 3 o 4 person get banned, they will learn not to steal and log anymore.

so... shield destroying and no more fight in city when sade? Middleland fights are more exciting +1

+1

What about mshield? it's farking unfair. It gives 30PA. Should only 30def i think... Mshield is a free "RAR" item. FREE "30pa". Thank you. :|

Its easier to kill dk war without shield, than mage with mshield+shield. It's ridiculous. It makes imbalance. Mshield+any cheap pa shield makes him hard to kill in box... LOL, BOX!

Words of wisdom!

mmm i like both, but, arent u changin real hb? i think stealin is a part of game also, tho i hate when a guy named WeKorean (elv crimi) comes to steal drops.. o Frango (ares amp war)

anyways, u r the boss, so.. we r with u.. =)

:) oh you Admins and your simple solutions.

lo q dicen del mshield estoy totalmente de acuerdo, y no se si ahora es asi, pero estaria bueno que no te deje darte recall hasta despues de 10 segundos de recibido un da?o, eso haria mas interesante perseguir a alguien.. sino en cualquier momento se da recall y te quedas con la sangre en el ojo

this is bumer...................now i cant log out in IB for playing war+mage.

so i need waste allot of mana and pots and allot of gold.

why change the stuff again?it was relly good then but you can allso do 140- cant go to IB

so i think this is bad idea of the GM's but i dont think you care about it.

and i think my idea will be relly helping