Sign in to follow this  
Hunter[GM]

Guild Pvp Event

the guild PvP itself was won by We Got Crabz.

the indevidual PvP for LB/DExe/MS30/MFS was won by Ganksta.

For guild PvP rules were applied, for indevidual PvP hunter changed rules, well he said NO rules at all xD

Ganksta won and he picked the Lightning Blade as price.

Gratz to We Got Crabz and Ganksta :)

Congrats to WeGotCrabZ and their Guild Master Ganksta for winning the Guild PVP Event.

Everyone had a great time and it was a successful PVP event.

Thanks to all of the guilds who participated.

Thank you for event! It was great event.. even tho we knew that Survivors would be hunted down 1st we tried =D

If you are taking any suggestions, I hope we could have tournament type of guild pvp event in future with same kind of rules as in this event. That would really be fair for every1 =)

I really thought would save the survivors, I congratulate those who participated, and honestly, I think very badly that the event starts all vs all, but good, the only fault of ours that could lead Guils ELV 2.

Salu2.

NoC.

Thank you for event! It was great event.. even tho we knew that Survivors would be hunted down 1st we tried =D

If you are taking any suggestions, I hope we could have tournament type of guild pvp event in future with same kind of rules as in this event. That would really be fair for every1 =)

We tried this and no one showed up.

There wont be any PVP events until after Christmas.

I just dont have several hours on a Sunday to do one until after the holidays are over.

Unless we have one over the Christmas break, spur of the moment, no prizes, just pride.

mayb u should work on ur surviving skills =] not flaming just being a smart *censored* :P

and suggestion for future,u should cast confusion on all players

' date='Dec 3 2008, 02:30 AM' post='242386']

We tried this and no one showed up.

There wont be any PVP events until after Christmas.

I just dont have several hours on a Sunday to do one until after the holidays are over.

Unless we have one over the Christmas break, spur of the moment, no prizes, just pride.

Yea I remember when u did it, I guess the problem was that guilds had to name the players who participate and when 1 didnt show up their team couldnt participate.

I dont excpect that we would get new guild pvp event in near future.. atleast not with prices, but once we get it, lets say next spring or so, I hope it would be tournament type of event :D

And yea it would be great to have guild pvp event without prices and fight for the pride and fight for award of the best pvp guild in nemesis, but I dont know if guilds care so much bout the pride, so it would be hard to get guilds participating without price.

mayb u should work on ur surviving skills =] not flaming just being a smart *censored* :P

and suggestion for future,u should cast confusion on all players

can you confuse your own citizens?