Sign in to follow this  
Sclaw23

Another Donation Idea?

well i was wondering if you could pay a semi-large fee to make it so if you Sex Change you can switch your Hero Items to the sex you change to. For example i'm almost FH but while i've been eking/hunting most of the good items i have gotten are of the different sex. Some of these items cant be swapped for the different sex seeing as they are high % armors. Was just a suggestion and wondering if you guys can settle for a decent price to pay for that. Its not like a Name Change or Town change but a simple hero sex change. Thanks!

well i was wondering if you could pay a semi-large fee to make it so if you Sex Change you can switch your Hero Items to the sex you change to. For example i'm almost FH but while i've been eking/hunting most of the good items i have gotten are of the different sex. Some of these items cant be swapped for the different sex seeing as they are high % armors. Was just a suggestion and wondering if you guys can settle for a decent price to pay for that. Its not like a Name Change or Town change but a simple hero sex change. Thanks!

Hi

sorry for the late reply.

yes this would be possible please submit a ticket for aditional information

pricing will be based on our standard pricing model

Scat[GM]