Sign in to follow this  
Hunter[GM]

Very Very Tragic, Sad News

Ay Calu, no puedo creer lo q estoy escuchando, cuando me dijo nando me puse re mal :(

Realmente lo lamento.

Sabelo q si necesitas cualquier cosa podes hablar conmigo y con nando cuando quieras nos encontras en msn.

Espero q estes bien

Beso

Trinny

Boludo, no puedo creer lo que acabo de leer. Nadie se merece este tipo de cosas, de verdad lo siento muchisimo y si puedo ayudarte en algo, en lo que sea decime .... Ojala te mejores, y deseo que salgas de este duelo lo antes posible

Suerte

Guest mamadas

Es lamentable que alguien de la comunidad de hbnemesis haya sufrido esto.

se fuerte calu

mi mas sentido pesame..

E.P.D Carolina Itati Artal.

Very thanks to all the people for support, i will stay strong and actually believe it or not HB is getting me distract and well.

Thanks from her family also i just came back from them and i told them. They loved her playing with us because kept her mind off troubles.

Also i am lucky the staff is working on a new thing that keeps my mind busy. We will have more news soon.

even if i didnt know him i am with him with this :(

i hope i could help in somethin and i hope he will be happy as soon as posible :(

Calu, creo q todo nemesis t apoya, llegue hace poco pero t conozco hace bastante, se fuerte y mi mas sentido pesame.

Santi.

ooo man im so so so sooooooooo sry to hear that... i would never think that smthing like that will happend to u ... im very very sry i hope u will feel better.. and i hope u will keep playing with us.. and if u need anything ? just say even if i cant do something big big i can support .... very very sry calu

This is.... i dont know how to say this feelings. ;< Stay strong.

From Survivors all of us are sorry about her.

Survivors is with u! farjat.

la verdad como te dije calu me quede re mal cuando me contaste, creo que lo mas coherente seria hablarte de persona a persona, x mas que sea un pendejo de mierda capas te puedo ayudar con unos consejos y unas experiencias personales, uno de estos dias me pego para tu casa y tomamos algo y hablamos

se fuerte calu

At least her suffering has ended.

Life is such a mystery, so many people taken at different times in life. I know how it is to lose someone dear to you, and my heart goes out to you Sir.

Try to focus on the good things about her, and not dwell on the recent tragedy :) It should help you cope with it alot!

farjat my friend i know how much she means to you i am so sorry on your and her familys lost

my sincere condolences. rest in peace Carolina Itati Artal

Sexy

The way how to feel, is......... It's Empty..

As the moment i read the first sentence, the tears startet..

I have lost a lot my self, so i know how the feeling is..

I feel SO SORRY for you calu, and I really hope the best for you !.

I hope the Nemesis concept will be there for you, and maybe even create a memmorie ingame, like we did for LifeRuin3R (For Mike).

That would be a cool way to show calu, that we really support him for hes loss.

The Tears From My Eyes,

Is All Sadness,

We Will Surviv,

Even Tho The One We Love Is Gone,

The Future Is Hard,

But At The End,

We Are Friends To Support You 24/7 !

I will understand... we all will understand if you Farjat, Calu, take a break from helbreath.

When something this terrible happens, its time to take a break and think about good things you have experienced and done with her. Good memories will help you to live without her.

Stay strong. respect.

生 命, 來 去 無 常, 回 憶, 永 伴 左 右, 失 去 了, 不 可 預 知 的 未 來,

保 留 了, 永 恒 快 樂 和 美 好 的 畫 面。

以 最 真 誠 的 心 意 給 已 離 開 的 人。 安 息。。

還 在 悲 傷 掛 念 的 人。 堅 強。FARJAT。。U R THE BOSS!! 你 可 以 的!

CriticaL?

Guest gusxp

Como no juego mas, me entere de esto un poco mas tarde, la verdad un bajon terrible, por lo poco que te pude conocer, se que sos una persona de oro, y se que ella tambien lo fue. Tus amigos con los cual hablo, hablan muy bien de vos asi que lo unico que te puedo darte desde aca son mis condolencias y prestarte la oreja por si necesitas algo.

Un abrazo gigante y fuerza.

haiz ...is sad to hear this... feel really sorry to lost ur love once.. farjat cheer up man.. be strong.. all of them will be by ur side !! R.I.P Carolina Itati Artal