Sign in to follow this  
shao4

Scammed Items

31.10 i asked JaCKeLyN to transfer few items.

she said ok i gave her the items:

mr set 21(M)

iron shields mr56,hp70

ma24targe

and then she log out.

the crit set she gave back but she didnt gave back the mr set and the shields and FunnyGirl asked her to give me back the items and she said she will not give back items and i asked her again to give back and she recolled away and she wouldnt give the items back :( :( :(

Jackelin scamed to mazon bumppp ----> english, mazon is me friend and i post in spanish to help him

Mazon no le jode a nadie tiene 12 a?os no mata nada no tiene items y le roban lo poco que tiene, lo que mas bronk me da es que es un miembro de mi guild, odio los garcas yo, le hable le pedi bien y no quiso devolver y ya no es la priemra ves q tiene un caso de robo, esta bien que mazon pidio que pase pero bue por que el ladron o garca se tiene que salir con la suya

es mas le aclare como actuan aca, si se roba se borran los items para que el ladron no se salga con la suya, diciendole eso dije que el lo termina cagando xq si no devuelve ni el ni mazon se queda con los items y no accedio

yo voy a pedir el ban del guild

Shao4

It is a theft ya, but yet you trust him enough to give him your items.

There is a lot of theifs inside game, and you should not trust anyone.

There is only a few people that could have a trust, and most of them knows who it is.

But it is your own responsibility for your items and your account. GM's can decide to do nothing, or actually help you.

For another time, you should make a double client and xfer your self.

I hope the best for you.

mmmm u should look better before give itenx mazon..

off: juli, ese es otro tema, ponelo en el guild forum..