Sign in to follow this  
Guest kay0

Unban Plx

Yeah the whole ban was pretty unfair. I know you like to seem all-powerful farjat and enjoy flaunting your influence to keep cheating down but if this situation happened to anyone but azn they wouldn't have been banned. Maybe it's time to admit you guys are wrong for once and give azn his char back.

Unban Co2 - He shuld be given his char back as it where ...no penalties. I think he has a served a fair punishment...

Unban Assassin - Now I don't like this kid, nor do I like his try hard tattoo on his neck. But he has been banned for quite a while, perhaps he shuld have all EK & Hero Set erased, the XB erased and just be given a stock 180 char.. Considering he did pull everyday at least one time ..He can become very tiresome... very quick.

I think talking smack can be solved easy by mute..but pulling and playing like a dog (i.e Assassin) is harder to fix.

EnjoyLife - Who cares.. he not serve long punishment yet, like these other two cases.

Unban Co2 - He shuld be given his char back as it where ...no penalties. I think he has a served a fair punishment...

Unban Assassin - Now I don't like this kid, nor do I like his try hard tattoo on his neck. But he has been banned for quite a while, perhaps he shuld have all EK & Hero Set erased, the XB erased and just be given a stock 180 char.. Considering he did pull everyday at least one time ..He can become very tiresome... very quick.

I think talking smack can be solved easy by mute..but pulling and playing like a dog (i.e Assassin) is harder to fix.

EnjoyLife - Who cares.. he not serve long punishment yet, like these other two cases.

so why can give 1 oportunity to Kevin, and no for enjoy life??

Kevin= Enjoylife,

if can get unban co2 why no enjoy, this guys get ban for same things so Zariel stfu plx

The problem with this situacions its that the admins cant have objective opinions, from a neutral point of view, could i ask why Co2 can be unbanned and not other than has ben punisheds the same time or more?.

There's alot of cases that can be compared to Co2 Ban.

Btw, can we stop saying " he is good guy ", " bad boy", etc. Its a game, u should represent urself by ur character ingame.

Example: Who cares that,in this case, "Kevin" its a good guy in real life if the doesnt represent that ingame...

The problem with this situacions its that the admins cant have objective opinions, from a neutral point of view, could i ask why Co2 can be unbanned and not other than has ben punisheds the same time or more?.

There's alot of cases that can be compared to Co2 Ban.

Btw, can we stop saying " he is good guy ", " bad boy", etc. Its a game, u should represent urself by ur character ingame.

Example: Who cares that,in this case, "Kevin" its a good guy in real life if the doesnt represent that ingame...

Co2 enjoyed a lot of time being an *censored* to everybody.

We punished him in a lot of ways and he didnt learned so we perm banned him when we lost patience. I personalli remember miself muting him lots of times, and others GMs too discussing about him being an *censored* to Staff Members inside Staff room.

Now i unbanned his forum account to give him the chance of show ppl AND staff he changed his attitude.

He didnt showed that, so he will remain banned.

We keep this server running because we play it. If something bother us we clean it.

Noone have been banned for no reason.

Topic Closed.