Sign in to follow this  
Hunter[GM]

Halloween Weekend Nemesis Happenings

There will be lots of great events going on in Nemesis over the Halloween weekend.

Friday October 31

Things start out with the opening of the town gates to the Middlelands and dungeons.

The monsters get free roam of both towns all weekend. They will come to town looking for treats.

Beware of roaming bands of: demons, gargoyles, barlogs, skeletons, zombies and Cyclops.

These spawns will be random and unannounced.

The monsters will be dropping treats if you manage to kill them.

Random monsters will be dropping, orange capes, Zems, meriens, xelima stones, poison items, super pots and more.

Halloween Costume Party

Friday night from 8pm server time - 10pm server time

Wear a costume in game and win a zemstone or merien stone.

The better the costume, and more original, the greater your chance to bag a treat for your trick.

Saturday Nov 1

All Saints Day

This is the day the dead saints of the past roam the earth in the form of liches. Random liche spawns will appear throughout the day today and tonight.

At 7pm serever time, come to your City Hall for a special appearance by the Liche council.

If you manage to slay all of the liches sent to your town, a special item will be dropped inside City Hall.

Sunday Nov 2

We end our haunted weekend with a huge PVP event to be held after the Heldenian.

At the conclusion of the PVP event, the Dragons will appear in Aresden and Elvine to end our Haunted Halloween happenings.

One dragon of each color, including the Black Dragon, will appear in town to conclude our Halloween

Happenings.

We look forward to seeing you all in game Halloween weekend.

why is it in friday and saturday ? :S there is some jewish players in game i guess more then 10 also me.. and we cant play that time.. please change :(

why is it in friday and saturday ? :S there is some jewish players in game i guess more then 10 also me.. and we cant play that time.. please change :(

Because Halloween is Friday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Would you like us to celebrate Christmas on a different day for you too ?

that special item dropped in city hall. will it be food game or wat?

The President of the Liche Council will drop his Necklace upon his death.

The problem is, he looks the same as all the other liches so you will not know

which one is him. The item will be dropped onto the floor when he dies...so, its

completely random and any player there has an equal chance of getting it.

No civilians or travs permitted to enter City Hall tonight during Liche Council event.