Sign in to follow this  
StarX

Thanks White Gm

this post is to thx white gm .finally hosted an event related to pl

THX!...

however jsut a few suggestion.. to involve more people..

hopefully we can be transfer to arena as a group .. put us in groups and fight ..

each group have their cape colour so u can identify your group members.

it wll be fun:)

it's np on the event, it was a while since one was hosted. Thanks for the compliment :)

yeah i know, hunter still has to organize his 140- FFA event so...

I just did this small event cuz it been some time since an event took place...

and hide-and-seek event is so simple, so i thought I fuse PvP and hide and seek event a bit... well and i came up with this small thingy...

as my reward stock now ran out, I have no more rewards left to organize events with xD

for some reason promiselnd got so pissed with white and i can feel it too. fyi stated gis isnt 16% light. that is ns light gis. stated is hp21 rep1 gold50 exp20. but anyway white make an effort. i ackwonledge that.

for some reason promiselnd got so pissed with white and i can feel it too. fyi stated gis isnt 16% light. that is ns light gis. stated is hp21 rep1 gold50 exp20. but anyway white make an effort. i ackwonledge that.

"Light 16%" is also a stat, it meight be a bit of a pointless stat, but it's a stat, so the GiS so IS statted though the stat isn't very usefull.

If I had more/better rewards available I would of given something different, but I had like nothing left...

The point is:

White did something for you guys, for you to ahve fun, and that is what most of you asked for.

Be glad that he took the time for making this event, and have some small prices.

Very well done white ! :wub:

As some of you know, i've been asking around the game about a PvP Tournament, and had many positive reactions, so the suggestion on organizing went into the staff room...

And guess what, Farjat gave the GO on the event, I'm working out how i'll be doing the event in details and I got a prety good schedule on it now.

This be a HUGE event, taking place over SERVERAL DAYS or even WEEKS but the rewards will be great !

Besides it being a PvP only, it'll also include people who love to skill around the game (manu, mine, farm, alch) so everyone will be able to participate in this Tournament.

--> More details will come later on <--

White even tho im not a GM, i would love to help you if you need any help.

Catch me ingame or message me here, then we find out of everything =)

"Light 16%" is also a stat, it meight be a bit of a pointless stat, but it's a stat, so the GiS so IS statted though the stat isn't very usefull.

If I had more/better rewards available I would of given something different, but I had like nothing left...

100% Agree...

i would suggest something hope u guys dont flam me

i noticed people are not that satisfied with the price.. anyway i always thought events is about the fun not the price

but.. 1 suggestion will be any one who would like to donate their items can be price of event.. i mean even a zem or m stone could be nice..

unless everyone is stingy..

if i have some of them i wouldnt mind donating as price of event.. but i have only 1 zem XP.. so to those 180s with dk15 stuff.. im sure u hve a number of rares.. if u guys wouldnt mind donating some "medium" rare stuff it would be nice.. rather than pressuring gms on price:)

peace out