Sign in to follow this  
StarX

To Hunter Gm!

hunter gm.. i respect you as a gm . accepting the gm job is a tough one.. because there are responsibility that u have to pick up...

however if u are a gm meaning u accepted those responsibility which means u gotta be more serious about the players..

again.. we suggested pl event many many weeks ago.. u Agreed.. u planned it.. and u didnt come..

but we understand that u have hurricane problem therefore we waited..

finally u came back onlnie we were all happy that u are alright.. and u promised in a few days time u will organise the event..

we waited again..

2 weeks later.. u annouce a BALL event.. that is going to happen..

WTF is happning to our LIL PL EVENT!!!

sry for whinning.. but some of us really look forward to it..

PL is dying now!!!.. and it is a place for new ppl to train too!!

make it alive again !!!

THX!

p.s all i said above is directly to Hunter gm , players who are not involve plz stay a side and not flam me..

Hunter does the best he can to organize the events.

Organizing such a huge event like a PvP event for PL raiders requires some preparing and thinking on how to handle it, set rules etc.

If hunter decides to cancel an event, he has reason for it.

If hunter doesn't come to an event, he has again a reason for it.

We GM's are all GM's on free basis, we know well enough players like events, and also this kind of events.

It happend before that multiple events were organized in a short period of time or while another event is/was still running.

I can't speak for hunter, but I'm still up for supporting the event and helping hunter to get it organized.

so hunter, if you wanne get it done, you can count on my support !

Let me know if you need it.