Sign in to follow this  
MeRcY-Rast

About Eks + Raid Time X)

Well, i think i have a solution for RAID TIME..

For a day of the weak some one got one chance to RAID not only on weekends, how??

that is a deal...

change EKS + Contribution for time..

like 15 minuts = 2 eks + 10 contribution..

30 minuts = 4 eks + 15 contri.

45 minuts = 6 eks + 20 contri.

60 minuts = 10 eks + 25 contri.

this can only happen during one day of the week. no more..

well what do you think? meet about it.

is a way of the game does not become boring, who is boring hunt mobs, can lost 2 or 4 eks to raid enemy town..

:rolleyes: :lol:

ninja style :ph34r:

I think the idea is not good.

why?

people raid to get EK's... so why to waste 10 ek's for 15 min raid time, it's almost impossible to get 10 ek's again + some new one within 15 minutes...

so it's stupid to pay ek's to go raid and end up having less ek's XD

not stupid... if you are good and want to go to opositive town, you can take ur eks back, FAST... pay 2 eks and go to ''ELV" take 4 or 5 peoples hit others outside WH like lammers,, its easy to take the eks back and fast...

not stupids, its a deal to RAID.. in one hour raid you can take 20 eks FAST,....surprise atack,, x)

possibly you meight be able to kill fast enough to get your EK's back... if bad luck and nobody on, you just lose your ek's...

It's still stupid, paying EK's to raid and get more EK's... RAID is fun and good, but it's just stupid to pay ek's to raid XD, the purpose of raiding IS to get EK's XD (<- my personal point of view)

its ur point ...

but respect my point and also respect the commentary of who liked and stop insinuate '' stupid '' lamme '', that is only one suggestion if you dont like ok post and leave do not keep insult.

I and others who posted here too liked the ideal, so ADM has one chance to think about it..

x)

5 mages get 6 EK's... counter their EK's together...

and according to the suggestion, each mage pays EK's to get 15 min raid...

well.....

5 magues can get more than 30 eks..... :glare:

just see the city when raid time is 0, scorps full of nubs , out side of wh and shop....alot of stupid kids blizzing criting

happy now? :lol:

pd: my english sux, i know :sleep:

well.....

5 magues can get more than 30 eks..... :glare:

just see the city when raid time is 0, scorps full of nubs , out side of wh and shop....alot of stupid kids blizzing criting

happy now? :lol:

pd: my english sux, i know :sleep:

yeah ofc they do, cuz the time is 0, people are more carefull in the weekend, pick different training spots or do different things, you'll always see less people in scorps during weekend or in front of wh during weekend.

if this suggestion would come in, well then nobody will go outside WH and less people in scorps... so less ek's, so you won't gain your EK's back I think.

I think the idea would mostly be used by people who already have full heroes, which in this case they dont need eks, they just wana go on and have fun killing people, but not for the points, just the thrill.

i think its a great idea.

1. keeps players, playing after the get 180 dk15 and full hero.

2. if you let players spend eks and cont. points to raid they will get some eks back, and possible player drops.

i personally dont play enough to ever use this but i think its bueno idea.

At the point of view from king, yeah, possibly good idea...

but then you're NEVER safe, and you'll NEVER be able to level up in peace or make fun with your town mates...

and if they really just wanne go out and kill, there are many maps available... ML...TOH...DGLV2/3/4...

well, if I had FH, i'd still be playing to get better and better gear on and on... to make it better and better, hunt alot, less raid/ek, but hunt and gather rares...

At the point of view from king, yeah, possibly good idea...

but then you're NEVER safe, and you'll NEVER be able to level up in peace or make fun with your town mates...

and if they really just wanne go out and kill, there are many maps available... ML...TOH...DGLV2/3/4...

well, if I had FH, i'd still be playing to get better and better gear on and on... to make it better and better, hunt alot, less raid/ek, but hunt and gather rares...

if people like to be safe they can play ragnarok or maple story

this is helbreath..

full of excitement..

i would say increase 1 more day of raiding but not the ek rules cos is not worth it.. but the direction i like it

Raid day every day, please. Thats all what is needed to bring me once in a while back to enjoy hb, perhaps even more.

Same with events: Get other GMs who are able to do events and do those atleast 3-4 times a week, Jaapy can GM commands easily if needed (dunno if he is active anymore though).

Raid day every day, please. Thats all what is needed to bring me once in a while back to enjoy hb, perhaps even more.

Same with events: Get other GMs who are able to do events and do those atleast 3-4 times a week, Jaapy can GM commands easily if needed (dunno if he is active anymore though).

He isnt active. But he is always around for important things.

There is some people that also like the "peace" part of the game.

Dealing with shop boxes etc all days is very anoyying for some of us. weekends enoff.

He isnt active. But he is always around for important things.

There is some people that also like the "peace" part of the game.

Dealing with shop boxes etc all days is very anoyying for some of us. weekends enoff.

Im with Skyas on this. There are something called Recoll and there are is a shop in farm. Its easy to get shop farm. Box wh and shop is part of the game.

But is ur server ur rules. Its just a suggestion.