Sign in to follow this  
SG(ZaI)

Hi Gm Pls Check Log

Hi there.. i am here to tell the GMs to check log pls.. theres someone name [EST]KAUPO were laming at pl.. the guy who laming with him the name: ouyeah.. after i saw them laming and i para [EST]KAUPO and killed.. i have the ss of them laming.. but i didnt know how to post it ..and last sorry about my english .. gm pls check log.. thanks

u need to send ticket even to help thje server this is really bullshit just dont write anything SG(ZaI)

anyways gms wont listen

Why does having to send a ticket to the GM's to reduce clutter in the forums make this bull****?

u need to send ticket even to help thje server this is really bullshit just dont write anything SG(ZaI)

anyways gms wont listen

OK.

3 days ago when u was stupid and lost your GBH i recovered it as soon as i was back from travel.

But, because your stupid attitude, will not be helped again.

And GBH -1

Ticket sistem help us see things clearly and straight related to game to solve issues fast SG(ZaI).

If u need help or report, faster way to GMs is ticket system.

howto:

Log in the website using your game account and in "support" section do a "new Ticket". Then wait for the answer in your registered email.

anyways gms wont listen

AHHH what is wrong with you!?!?!? you got GBH back and you act like this = /

anyways gms wont listen

IcyMage, you should show more RESPECT to GM's !

anyways gms wont listen

AHHH what is wrong with you!?!?!? you got GBH back and you act like this = /

he always acts like this.

anyways gms wont listen

OK.

3 days ago when u was stupid and lost your GBH i recovered it as soon as i was back from travel.

And GBH -1

Ticket sistem help us see things clearly and straight related to game to solve issues fast SG(ZaI).

howto:

Log in the website using your game account and in "support" section do a "new Ticket". Then wait for the answer in your registered email.

HAJAJAAJAJAAJ

AWESOME FARJAT

anyways gms wont listen

OK.

And GBH -1

howto:

HAJAJAAJAJAAJ

AWESOME FARJAT

anyways gms wont listen

OK.

And GBH -1

howto:

HAJAJAAJAJAAJ

AWESOME FARJAT

anyways gms wont listen

OK.

And GBH -1

howto:

HAJAJAAJAJAAJ

AWESOME FARJAT

Nice done icy....

ah.... jhahahahhahahahahahhaha

anyways gms wont listen

OK.

And GBH -1

howto:

ok thx farjat :)

have respect?? he just deleted my gbh i hate the admins so bad

my brother didnt did anything and he delete the gbh i sented that post not my bro :S that just being mean very very mean i wil never do that kind of thing to any1 !

i dont care from this anymore i hate this server so much sometimes gms giving me mute for fun 2 hours :S that clearly abuse and no1 do anything about it

im not icymage its his brother her ya and i dun have any respect to the most gms here..

You'd better start showing respect then right now !

-Closed-