Sign in to follow this  
Cleanser

General Warning *scammers On The Loose*

There is 3 characters: Esportacus, ~156~Str, ~195~Int these 3 I have seen scam many people. Esportacus was unbanned because of amnesty ...which shouldnt of happen because he is a bad person.

I Haven't been scammed by them, but have watched them scam many... So i think everyone in both towns and all languages needs to know.

Today I seen them let a noob into their guild. The noob was named WarRaiD (or something similar) and he had a sharp GiS. ~156~Str asked his new guildmember to lend him sharp GiS. ~156~Str then logged out with the item and booted WarRaiD from the guild 10 seconds later.... an obvious abusive scam on a noob....

so: if you speak english and another language... please translate this warning... and if you can let new players know of these scammers, it would improve the community. :)

I would be very wary of trading items from any of them. Theyve scammed a decent MP set also.

Sard scamed me ma30 hose M and cakez haz my hp84 cape

bout topic: i was told also that they scam, but true, ppl shouldnt lend items/accs to some1 that they dun know

Yeah Aealy was silly enough to trust Esportacus when he was in our guild and Aealy was borrowing another guildmates MP set. Same day 156 Str was trading it all.

Yeah people are stupid for trusting him/them but people have been banned for less here.

There is 3 characters: Esportacus, ~156~Str, ~195~Int these 3 I have seen scam many people. Esportacus was unbanned because of amnesty ...which shouldnt of happen because he is a bad person.

I Haven't been scammed by them, but have watched them scam many... So i think everyone in both towns and all languages needs to know.

Today I seen them let a noob into their guild. The noob was named WarRaiD (or something similar) and he had a sharp GiS. ~156~Str asked his new guildmember to lend him sharp GiS. ~156~Str then logged out with the item and booted WarRaiD from the guild 10 seconds later.... an obvious abusive scam on a noob....

so: if you speak english and another language... please translate this warning... and if you can let new players know of these scammers, it would improve the community. :)

thx for advice. I will look closer.

Yeah Aealy was silly enough to trust Esportacus when he was in our guild and Aealy was borrowing another guildmates MP set. Same day 156 Str was trading it all.

Yeah people are stupid for trusting him/them but people have been banned for less here.

its not that they shouldn't be banned...its just people can't be that stupid.

Scammer:-"hey give me ur mp hoses"

Noob:-" oh ok".

its not that they shouldn't be banned...its just people can't be that stupid.

Scammer:-"hey give me ur mp hoses"

Noob:-" oh ok".

king,

hugs & kisses

-Ezekiel

But king we all know how stupid people can be... Hell ive asked some random if i can borrow his hero legs so i could see what i liked better legs or helm and he gave them over right away.

Esportacus was in the guild for weeks and Aealy lent him the charachter for a hunt or something, then everything disappeared. Worst thing was they werent Aealy's items. Clearly people still havent got it in their heads that you cannot trust people over the internet.

Funny thing is, he was only unbanned a few weeks ago. Perhaps its time for another holiday.

ontopic:i think this is ridiculous. Only people i ever lend itenz to is friends irl or guildies that have been in guild for a long time(which i dont do nowadays, just do it to transfer itenz)

Off:me and sard scammed ramz itenz, ms14, rom and mp gear. we iz pr0!

btw 195 run off screen to pfm/amp then flammes me for amping, 156 and warraid are nabs ye?

But king we all know how stupid people can be... Hell ive asked some random if i can borrow his hero legs so i could see what i liked better legs or helm and he gave them over right away.

Esportacus was in the guild for weeks and Aealy lent him the charachter for a hunt or something, then everything disappeared. Worst thing was they werent Aealy's items. Clearly people still havent got it in their heads that you cannot trust people over the internet.

Funny thing is, he was only unbanned a few weeks ago. Perhaps its time for another holiday.

The problem is not banning or unbannin scammers, but returning items to stupid people. If someone looses his items...he shouldn't get them back. Somtimes GMs don't give back sometimes they do, but its just silly to even worry about it.

The truth is players have been spoiled. U see Xeld for example, he has been scammed at least 5 times. And he keeps making topics about it, because he knows that at some point he might get his items back. This makes players don't even care about their items, because they know GMs will return them if its the first time they loose them.

By doing this, u only create more noob people. Give them a month without taking care of scammers....u ll see less people getting scammed the following one.

ontopic:i think this is ridiculous. Only people i ever lend itenz to is friends irl or guildies that have been in guild for a long time(which i dont do nowadays, just do it to transfer itenz)

like me ye?

ye like u

well all that i know 195 int and his etc characters are noobs. everytime i raid solo in elvine he will come to jump my ek and if he dont get to jump it he will blizz me. i wait he kill me but always blizz 4-5 times and i dont die lol. now i come to know that he is a scammer. Ok on topic. As far as i know scammed items wont be recovered because u trust that person so once u give him and he not give u back it's your own problem. gms wont recover it. thats how i got replied when i seek gm for help. so NEVER trust any1!

I think i should gain people's trust too and then SCAMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM their itenx! AH! YES! i think thats a good idea! woweeeeeeee

I cant agree more King.

By banning these scammers though, you arent really teaching the silly people who give out their items any lessons, but at the same time dont ban them and weve got scammers thinking GM's wont do anything.

This is what troubles me though, and ive voiced my opinon on it before:

Somtimes GMs don't give back sometimes they do, but its just silly to even worry about it.

If your going to give your items back to one person, give them back to everyone.

What I feel is this:

If scamming is sharing related, ban the scammer, but don't return the items.

If the scamming involves deception e.g. making up a fake name, ban the scammer and perhaps return the items.

I always think the scammer should be banned, I think shares should lose their items for not taking enough care. I share (sometimes unwisely) and one day I may feel the cost of it - if that happens I deserve what happened as I caused it.

We should make an experiment.

We create a char and we go around asking for items, and see how many people give items to people they don't know. Of course, once we are done we return those items. But just to see how far can this go :blush: .

Should be funny.

Well i have some good news..

I saw 195'int xfering items by dropping on WH, and pew pew pew, i got the itenx !

Haha he startet whining that i would get banned cause he knew farjat !

What a pathetic moron

look my opinion is this.

1. if someone makes a char. with a name close to a diff. chars. and asks for a item = scam and ban, return the itme to the owner.

2. your in a guild and you let someone use a itemt they dont give it back. TO Fing BAD YOU GOT RIPPED OFF IDIOT NO ITEM AND NO SOUP FOR YOU!

The gms dont need to be bothered by everyone who is dumb enough to trust someone they dont know. personally theres only 5 people on this entire server ive ever let use or hold an item for me.