Sign in to follow this  
StarX

Noticed The Down Turn?

ok.. noticed the down turn of online people?

when i started about 2-3 months ago.. everyday anytime theres atleast 1-2 aresden in pl.. to fight with

now i can stand over 2 hrs and see no one...

the number of online players has decrease too...

now here are the problems as a pl raider..

im a full time pl raider and have no max lvl char..

when sade comes i quit playing or go to town and try my luck.. which hardly will kill anyone ..

but as a new player i will feel left out when sade comes.. and wish to participate in something more balance.. like

the suggested pl pvp event.. [didnt happen on due date].. after waiting for hrs.. the event didnt happen...

to you 180s players i know u will be like "yawn.. whine. is just an event" but to me is some hope to stay in this server

personally i like this server because the items are balance.. but .. i wish that gm can do something to pl .. atleast some events constantly like pl event.. that actually will be hosted ..

new players will take about 3 weeks to max.. and durnig those time they can haev fun even without being max or mass rares..

HOPE gms.. can give a reasonable respond to thsi.. and plszsss players dont flam me.. i just try to make this community better with new players and such.. MANY THXXX

at www.helbreathnemesis.com you have a: "Max. players today" count.

On week days it roll from 160 to 185 ppls

On weekends it pass the 200 on as max.

The amount of players is pretty fine, we ned to vote more perhaps and visit our web wich give us votes on the ranking.

Hunter couldnt come to the PL event, im sure he had a personal issue... so dont worry, we will do it but at another day.

PS:When PL is boring, use a lvl 180 and go to ML/IB, that is what players lvl 180 do when ML/IB is boring.... they go to PL to check.

The amount of players is pretty fine, we ned to vote more perhaps and visit our web wich give us votes on the ranking.

Hunter couldnt come to the PL event, im sure he had a personal issue... so dont worry, we will do it but at another day.

PS:When PL is boring, use a lvl 180 and go to ML/IB, that is what players lvl 180 do when ML/IB is boring.... they go to PL to check.

thats not the points squall....

we need more events and we need them quick because hunter gm gives us a date to event 20 days before...

i dont see the point to do that :S

when gm is coming online just do an event with out prizes of demon slayer or gbh.

just give us merien stone or zems... i would be in event just for fun because i know the type of the event of hb nemesis... ITS REALLY DARN ROX EVENTS !

thats what ppls want give the ppls what they wishing for :)

There are as many people in PL. However, in the past few months Rolby, Kamakazzi and I have leveled PLers and been in there pretty hardcore ever since. We are coordinated enough to put a lot of people off, and clear the map often. It's not that there's less ares, there's just less for you.

And yeah, hunting helps break the monotony and let ares re-establish themselves in the map. But PL is certainly not more empty than it was before.

After i got my hero cap on my mage, i noticed about a week later PL became dead. So i leveled out, however im told its pretty lively again. My suggestion for the original poster is to perhaps vary your playing times. For me to get EK's in PL i had to alter my playing time to early morning rather than night time due to time zone differences.

Another thing to realise is that PL relies on a constant influx of newer players, or players making another charachter. So its not that theres less people, its that the server is attracting less new players.

ok.. noticed the down turn of online people?

when i started about 2-3 months ago.. everyday anytime theres atleast 1-2 aresden in pl.. to fight with

now i can stand over 2 hrs and see no one...

the number of online players has decrease too...

now here are the problems as a pl raider..

im a full time pl raider and have no max lvl char..

when sade comes i quit playing or go to town and try my luck.. which hardly will kill anyone ..

but as a new player i will feel left out when sade comes.. and wish to participate in something more balance.. like

the suggested pl pvp event.. [didnt happen on due date].. after waiting for hrs.. the event didnt happen...

to you 180s players i know u will be like "yawn.. whine. is just an event" but to me is some hope to stay in this server

personally i like this server because the items are balance.. but .. i wish that gm can do something to pl .. atleast some events constantly like pl event.. that actually will be hosted ..

new players will take about 3 weeks to max.. and durnig those time they can haev fun even without being max or mass rares..

HOPE gms.. can give a reasonable respond to thsi.. and plszsss players dont flam me.. i just try to make this community better with new players and such.. MANY THXXX

ughhh lvled out?

PL has been safe since Breezy and Ronwe don't go there anymore auheuaheuha.

Ronwe needs to come back, we have ways of dealing with the rared ones nowdays :)

thats not the points squall....

we need more events and we need them quick because hunter gm gives us a date to event 20 days before...

i dont see the point to do that :S

when gm is coming online just do an event with out prizes of demon slayer or gbh.

just give us merien stone or zems... i would be in event just for fun because i know the type of the event of hb nemesis... ITS REALLY DARN ROX EVENTS !

thats what ppls want give the ppls what they wishing for :)

There used to be events like that in the past, but that used to create a conflict between players that couldn't be on when most GMS are on, and were unable to get prizes.

Because of that now events are planned and announced several days ahead, so everyone gets a chance to participate.

you joined the forums over a year ago and you only started 2-3 months ago??

i played hb nemesis 1 yr + ago with a char lvled to 91.. cos it was freaking hard to lvl.. then i quited.. then cameback recently.. and started StarX..

my nickname on forum StarX is what i use in every hb related forum i been to..

hmm dont have the time for 180s.. cos theres so much to do..

well if i have the time i know i will be having much fun.. but think about ppl taht can on for short time..

they need some excitement too.. if i know theres event every 2 days i come online.. thats why.. during sade.. there are sudden boost of players online...

thats the main reason i m trying to point out thx :)