dk15=no strip

dk15= lower critis dmg than blacksmith bbh

so blacksmith bbh > dk15

i think its overpowered or dk sword sux too much

DK15 is horrible for PVP

Mages just laugh

huh?

dk15 in war vs war kicks *censored*

dk15 + zerk against mages isnt bad either. unless all you do is crit? then bbh is your weapon.. i think i remember hitting higher dash hits with dk15 then bbh in nem1

anyway.. if the mage has a dr set then youre *censored*ed with bbh cuz youll wish you had that extra HP on the dk15

exp is lowered from nem1 tho so getting dk15 is harder

I hate dk more than bbh wars. Bbh wars make good dmg but those wont hit me as many times as dk wars. and Bbh wars also have a lot less hp so those r easier to kill.

bbh don't good (for me )

they only got a nice critical.. and strip..

take one GBH maybe you gonna be more happy LOL easy easy :P

If u dun wan your bbh+5 i will take for free gift ty :D

bbh don't good (for me )

they only got a nice critical.. and strip..

take one GBH maybe you gonna be more happy LOL easy easy :P

If u dun wan your bbh+5 i will take for free gift ty :D

for that one bbh updted don't give damage.. so + 0 = what? :S

It seems to be a common misconception that a hammer must be the highest damage weapon in the game. There should a loss of damage for the bonus of stripping. What happened to axes? They were originally supposed to be higher damage than hammers and long swords, but private servers have tossed that aside along with the assumption that long swords should have a higher HP.

You want balance and variety, make it so each weapon has its bonuses and drawbacks.

The same goes for mages, every mages is a blizz mage. Would it not make combat more fun if you didn't always see the same spell? Blizz has freeze and decent damage, ESW has stam drain and higher damage (but of course is rare), why not raise the damage of Meteor Strike to be a higher damage spell or equivalent damage to blizz but lower mana cost.

And why doesn't Armor Break strip armor? Its original intention was to be a hammer for mages. Right now if someone has extremely high ma/mr a mage either has to cast about a hundred AB's to break a piece of armor or just blizz and hope that he is doing enough damage, or just run. But if the mage had a way of removing a bit of that ma/mr for a few seconds there might be a good fight. It doesn't really matter how much DR/PA a mage has because a hammer war can just remove it rather quickly.

It seems to be a common misconception that a hammer must be the highest damage weapon in the game. There should a loss of damage for the bonus of stripping. What happened to axes? They were originally supposed to be higher damage than hammers and long swords, but private servers have tossed that aside along with the assumption that long swords should have a higher HP.

You want balance and variety, make it so each weapon has its bonuses and drawbacks.

The same goes for mages, every mages is a blizz mage. Would it not make combat more fun if you didn't always see the same spell? Blizz has freeze and decent damage, ESW has stam drain and higher damage (but of course is rare), why not raise the damage of Meteor Strike to be a higher damage spell or equivalent damage to blizz but lower mana cost.

And why doesn't Armor Break strip armor? Its original intention was to be a hammer for mages. Right now if someone has extremely high ma/mr a mage either has to cast about a hundred AB's to break a piece of armor or just blizz and hope that he is doing enough damage, or just run. But if the mage had a way of removing a bit of that ma/mr for a few seconds there might be a good fight. It doesn't really matter how much DR/PA a mage has because a hammer war can just remove it rather quickly.

:wub:

DK+15 is better at normal attacks, usually hitting -40, while bbh hits less. But bbh crits for a lot more, specially with a +4 or more (also bbh has the strip).

There isn't really a "better" weapon, it just depends on the situation. If ur criting a lized mage, bbh is better, if ur chasing and dashing a mage, its better dk+15.

I actually tried to do a baxe warrior here, luckily I noticed early enough that it was a horrible mistake and changed my stats.

Armor brake works quite fine in my opinion, the strip rate of it is quite good, not as high as bbh, maybe not even as high as bh, but I think it doesnt need to have as high strip rate anyways.

I dont think hammer dmg should be lowered, since the strip rate of hammers isnt playing big role in a server where every1 can get dk set in few days.

All the damages are balanced, quit whining and learn to play better.

trust me, i can play :)

but im used to play vs more sophisticated enemy. if all damages are balanced why every one without bbh sucks?:)

every bmage - no bbh no strip no dmg (dk weap vs mage with even dk set (pa set is nightmare) is hard to win)

every war without bbh ( 182str - shop bh < bbh yeah that it should be, but the difference is too big. gis = no dmg, hammer = funny dmg and funny strip, baxe is forgotten weap (yeah, xel axe rox;)) ppl... give some life into that game,

GBH 2 Win IN PVP strip so fast

i think pro war can kill mage with couple of paras in pvp

just need skills and wpn dont realy matter

BTW I GOT GBH

If m.shield wand and shield is not allowed to be used, then yes, however mage still stands huge advantage.