Sign in to follow this  
pj george

A Cape Crusade

<_< hi i bin thinking that the incentive in game could be a bit more on a grander scale

:) at the moment, the aim in game is to ek your way to your hero outfit armour :ph34r:

which is all well and good but theres times when u just dont wanna fight u know :sleep: we ant all violent with the need to slay some one time after time,

take me for instance im a lover not a fighter :P but still i put in the dedication but for what :blush: coz i never gonna be a hero .

coz most seem to be got in a few weeks which we a know that its not posssible and is nine time outterr 10 ill gotten :unsure: .

so why not bring personal capes designed by its owner that has passed 180 +say 25 mag points starting short and getting longeras u progress to mage +25 and with better colours that show how far u got to go ^_^

till the final reward being you personlize cape thats binded to char and has reached the end of the gaol you have strived to reached. now forgive me if this ant possible due to bugs or so on that it may cause

Like they have in Guild Wars?

I really dont think we would be able to code something like this and have it come out reasonably well....but the amount of time it would take, would not be equal to the end result

i think isnt a good idea...and would be hard to do it :S

PS. ven? esto pasa por tirar el server...la gente entra a inventar

pelotudeces...

:o

' date='Aug 28 2008, 05:04 PM' post='230865'] Like they have in Guild Wars?

I really dont think we would be able to code something like this and have it come out reasonably well....but the amount of time it would take, would not be equal to the end result

:o iv never even played guild wars. but hey we got hero capes and orange many colours in fact,so nothing grand just basic colours with shapes maybe . :) but i just chewing the fat if its not poss then not worth think bout :wacko:

sorry i am so noob sometime :P :P :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

:ph34r: i :ph34r: am :ph34r: george :ph34r: the :ph34r: greatest :ph34r: demonslayer :ph34r: from :ph34r: neme 1 :P :P :D :lol:

Well, since all the paks are bitmap, not vector it would be difficult to make decent looking capes unless we got a good 3-D modeler around here that wants to waste the time to have their art reduced to the shitty quality that hb offers.