Sign in to follow this  
Parian

Guildless Crusade Teleport

Well im Sapphire.. suggested this to Hunter[GM] and he said its good idea, so i post it...

Under 'Development' i read a post by jappy saying that after the crystals are down, no reason to be in town... However This is completely untrue... If you are not in a guild, you have no teleport, so you have to run all the way to middleland (which takes 5 mins to get from top to bottom) So you cannot get any EK's in town? and you can't ek in middleland because if your pfm runs out and ur unlucky you die and have to run all the way back...

So, I think in City Hall or Command Hall, there should be a teleport for Guildless people, which teleports you to middleland, by a stone of your city... Im not a programmer so I dont know how you could do this, but it will help the guildless (who mostly are new to game and low level) to take part in the crusade. I was guildless for a sade 2 weeks ago, and I wasted most of the crusade time trying to find the stone of our town.

So well, it would be great if you could add that to game. Leave comments on what you think about it :)

Parian - Sapphire

I'm not sure - being able to teleport is one of the perks of being in a guild.

Maybe give the guildless players the option to function like a guildmaster (teleport, but no extra damage) or a fighter (no teleport, but extra damage)?

Could they not just create their own 1 man guild?

But I'm not opposed to it, a permanent tp to ml would be nice in city hall though, it might promote pvp.

well, Guildless people are pointless is crusade.

Those wh oare guildless as regarded above are weak and/or new to the game, so they don't know how to play crusade or how to participate.

A higher level without guild can defend his own town to prevent the enemy from killing the energy shields.

Crusade is an event/mini-game you play as a TEAM (aka guild), thats what it is all about, crusade is a team player game, you can't setup a base on your own, nor take over the enemy base on your own, you need to do it as a team.

And if you can't find your town's stone, try to chat with them in blue or red. (yes RED color works too ! The enemy can't read red or white during crusade times)