Sign in to follow this  
Dilr0y

Nemesis =

Before you get all crazy, this is in no way a personal attack. This is simply an observation of some of the things I've seen take place and why they aren't good for this servers community.

I haven't really played since a crusade a couple weeks ago. Reason being that we were playing the crusade. We (players) were playing the crusade the way we wanted, maybe no one was building, maybe 1 or 2 people were building, who knows. Most everyone was in the towns raiding, because pvp is what? MORE FUN THAN ANYTHING ELSE IN HB! SO what we don't want to build, maybe the entire server had the same mindset that day of a longer Crusade.

Farjat thought otherwise. What I thought at first to be a meteor strike, was actually the Crusade ending before the first meteor strike. Why you might ask? Because Farjat didn't like the way we were playing the Crusade. Because we "Weren't building", "Weren't playing it right".

The beautiful thing about Crusades is the damage increase, teamwork and the freedom of eking. Yeah we are able/allowed to build, and it usually evolves into that because some noobs will go build, causing a meteor strike, and the other town doesn't want to lose so they start building/attacking. I think the sade was on maybe 20 minutes. Lots of people showed their disregard for farjat's decision that day, including myself.

Far be it for me to want to play a game the way I choose (within reason of course). I understand that most rules are in place for a reason, and they are valid. But what the hell is this.

I know that your ban hammer is swift and ruthless farjat, as I just read a post where you banned about 3 people for calling you out. I also noticed that in your response you completely dismissed what they said about the elvs helping kill their own townmembers, which is clearly against the server rules.

You may think this is a load of crap, but MaynarD has alot of supporters, and they probably don't like how he got banned either.

You will probably dismiss my post, and that's fine. I just hope someone reads it that gives a damn.

Truly Yours,

Ganksta

How can playing the sade correctly be the downfall of a server?

I also noticed that in your response you completely dismissed what they said about the elvs helping kill their own townmembers, which is clearly against the server rules........

You failed at understanding what Farjat wrote.

You may think this is a load of crap, but MaynarD has alot of supporters, and they probably don't like how he got banned either.

Too bad he dun have his own server huh? :rolleyes:

make more xp to the prize of crusade like 3 million and ull see ppls will build at sades. its like free lvl. !!or make a prize to winner summon event or smthing.. the first to win 3 sades get summon event this things gives so much motivation to build at sade.

Aealy.

make more xp to the prize of crusade like 3 million and ull see ppls will build at sades. its like free lvl. !!or make a prize to winner summon event or smthing.. the first to win 3 sades get summon event this things gives so much motivation to build at sade.

Aealy.

The idea of the sade is not to get a reward. I understand that ppl want to ek or hunt on another map with summons. But is not farjat`s idea of a sade.

Its seems that this server works if there are any reward, if not i dont feel motivated -.-

I also noticed that in your response you completely dismissed what they said about the elvs helping kill their own townmembers, which is clearly against the server rules.

This is because Maynard Edited His post later My answer.

And is false also as argenlandia was trying to kill them, not helping me to kill them. I didnt tryed to kill them, i just amped myself.

Dont misunderstand Dilroy, this wasnt my fight, they always fight between guilds, and they always pk between. I was just unucky to be on one of them.

There was always hunts togheter between ares and elv guilds, nothing wrong in that, they tryed to ruin hunt and argenlandia protect back.

I can hunt with who i want, so u can, the problem was other.

All argenlandia+ Lagartija+La_Suegra was hunting in peace in Dragonia.

They came to raid the hunt.

They started fighting argenlandia (they and argenlandia ALWAYS fight, not my problem.)

I didnt even fighted them, i just amped when i saw them. ANd i didnt sayed a word.

Then, freely, r0x wispered me and told me "why dont u just edit argenlandias so they win the event"

Why i have to listen stupid accusations from r0x? Just because i hunted with his enemys?

I dont need to listen to stupid people, so i banned him 1 week.

Then Kyoko started the wispers, same way as his friend r0x, freely against me again...

I think they was hot because some of them was killed or something (not by me, by argenlandia, that was protecting his hunt)

So was banned 1 week also to kyoko because his stupid accusations.

Then he logged maynard, and again...and again 1 week.

Then he didnt have better idea that to came in the aresden char Amigo~ that we all know is him, to mess the hunt again, so i banned him also and extended all bans to 1 month.

I drive this server and all i ask is respect, as i respect the players and i am not editing my friends or something, a week ago, one argenlandia aresden char was banned 1 month for the same.

Also maynard says "what u have against my guils" totally false, i punished 2 people yesterday, one was r0x user, they other, all the chars maynard involved himself. Nothing against the rest.

---------------------------------------------------

And about crusades, all crusades are the same, there use to be very good action in crusades, exept for that one. The elvines was just boxing shop, there was 20 minutes of sade already, aresden just inside buildings, elvines just camping, so the sade was ignored, just used for raid = sade over. wasnt a raid day....

Yea the whole maynard whatever situation was just a small observation, I'm not for or against it either way.

The crusade was on a saturday by the way. And there were lots of aresden's in elvine fighting as well.

I digress

Guest saken

Inner ur second quote towards Dilr0y makes absolutely no sense. I feel that if MaynarD simply logged Amigo~ and messed up the hunt whats the problem? He didnt accuse you of anything again did he? If it is because he was on different character why didnt you IP ban if you didnt want him 2 play? This is all if he did not accuse u of anything on Amigo~. And if he played legit on Amigo~ and only messed up the hunt why were bans extended? I dont really ge the whole situation. There are alot of bias feelings towards Argentines on this server tho. If someone insults argentina they r muted, but if sum1 insults america nothing? If you insult a GM on there ingame they also feel they have the right to mute you? Why is that. And then theres Boy, I could care less that he gets the items he has thats Sexy's choice and she supports this server financially but he should not be allowed 2 share that charactr. Too be honest I feel that GMs feel they are superior to the rest of us in helbreath knowledge and that truely isnt the case. The GM's do a great job but there are plenty of others who are capable of doing a better job.

I totally agree with the shutting down of crusade early. Crusade is not a tool for people to get easy eks. Crusade is not fought in front of the enemy town shop. Play it properly or dont play it at all. Im sick and tired of being the only person rushing off to ML to build to win the crusade, the way it was intended to be played.

ppl see crusado as a way t get free heros, thats why they just raid; disable eks at towns and see how ppl will atack enemy base

Inner ur second quote towards Dilr0y makes absolutely no sense. I feel that if MaynarD simply logged Amigo~ and messed up the hunt whats the problem? He didnt accuse you of anything again did he? If it is because he was on different character why didnt you IP ban if you didnt want him 2 play? This is all if he did not accuse u of anything on Amigo~. And if he played legit on Amigo~ and only messed up the hunt why were bans extended? I dont really ge the whole situation. There are alot of bias feelings towards Argentines on this server tho. If someone insults argentina they r muted, but if sum1 insults america nothing? If you insult a GM on there ingame they also feel they have the right to mute you? Why is that. And then theres Boy, I could care less that he gets the items he has thats Sexy's choice and she supports this server financially but he should not be allowed 2 share that charactr. Too be honest I feel that GMs feel they are superior to the rest of us in helbreath knowledge and that truely isnt the case. The GM's do a great job but there are plenty of others who are capable of doing a better job.

I AM VERY SUPERIOR THAN U IN SERVER MANAGEMENT. If u doubt it, please feel free to open a better server. Until that, get on the fact that i can do whatever i want for the good of My server

Closed

:P