Sign in to follow this  
jin

To All Players

hm how i start.

actually i was the past few weeks in mood to leave this server because for me it is not fun at all.

what was helbreath been made for? for low exp and very nice pvps. It s lvlin, talking to friends and fight with ppl you dont like.

If u lvl a lot u get good items, and become stronger what everyone wants to be.

but now i wanna ask u, why u chose this server? because it is high exp and pvp related server. YOU ALL chose this server because it is a PVP server with high exp and combined with many ppl online and no mass rares on it.

nice settings in my oppinion for a private server.

People still hunt/exp alot to get more and more items to be stronger in survivance and be good in fights.

fights...yes thats my point why i wanted to leave and why shroomz guild left. on this server there are no fights. you can run through ml and find one guy lvl in ww. suddenly he sees u he cast recall and whisp to u. "dude i wanna exp only", but then i ask why they wanna exp? to get items for fighting. but even ppl with mass rares like "ruutu silent kochakoi vampyr", recall constantly and well actually whole "survivor, the best, bigger than jesus, grudges,rawr,mature audience, inner sanctum and ofcourse civil disorder".

But why? they dont wanna die? guys it s just a game.

if u are doomed to failure then die like a man. it s no fun fighting those guys 20-30 min and in the end they recall. last time in mlm we had lil fight

tsiolis2 some other survivor icymage and me

first time i died coz i didnt watch my hp well fine i picked up another zem and went back without repairing because i thought it ll go 2vs2. but then suddenly 10 ares appeared and only 1 elv mage came to back up and i got boxed by 10 ppl, i could ve recall so easily. did i do it? no

because i thought we fighted 20 mins now and i was supposed to die.

the point is

you fight for killin. well actually i do. i fight for killin ppl i want to kill and not coz of the eks.

you not only fight for killin u exp a lot to get better in fights

but in the end u recall? lol why...because of a zem? i never saw a server where it was so easy to get zems.

and if u dont wanna give zem to enemy town use a 1/3 zem and u are fine.

short definition of a fight:

fight is hittin each other untill one is knocked out

then it s the end

not before that

if all ppl would stop recalling or going safe or pull it would be a much better server than it actually is

you dont want other ppl to recall then dont do it aswell. you always can call backup in town guild chat or in whisper. then it can develop to a rly nice fight and not some 10 ppl chasin 1 until he outta pots and recalls

THAT SUCKS!

it s not like the game was supoosed to be.

and im not actually talk abnout aresden recallers i guess elvine ppl suck even more in this case

but i realize it more on ares side because i "fight" against them.

this is high exp server to make it PVP related and not to make u stronger until u must recall

if you dont get the sense of this game pls leave. because it makes the game look so bad to new players.

myself brought 3-4 ppl to play hb they never did it before. maybe u know one Hedo55 he always fight until he die...you can call him noob or free ek but at least he made it worth for YOU to fight him because he didnt recall.

and if u scared ppl will post ur dieing screens on forum.

so admins disable that u can post eks screens in forum.

why u care so much about some retards oppinion who u dont even know ?

this isn online based game and i think noone of u doesnt even know 5% of the ppl playin here in real life.

why u care if u die?

ok i care too if i die but only in that case that i try to play much better the next time.

and if i die it just shows me im not immortal. i could be if i would recall or go safe

but thats pathetic.

YOU CHOSE A PVP SERVER AND NOT A FRIENDLY NOT DIEING SUPERMARIO GAME

WELL ACTUALLY U DIE IN EVERY GAME! EVEN TETRIS.

YOU CANT RECALL THERE ASWELL YOU CANT IN COUNTERSTRIKE OR ANY GAME.

maybe admins should add a statistic where a recall counts as a death if he got dmged right 10 seconds before

because then ppl wouldnt recall that much if they are on the BLAME TOP 100.

I JUST WANT YOU TO THINK ABOUT THIS AND CHANGE YOUR FIGHTING STYLES TO DEVELOP THIS SERVER TO SOMETHING WORTH TO PLAY AND NOT SOMETHING YOU JUST GET FRUSTRATED WITH.

SOMETHING REALLY MUST CHANGE ON THIS SERVER

best regards WaiWaii

last question

who feels what i ve written?

Stupid dumah again, another moron who doesnt fight only talks the big man and is no where to be seen when theres alot of action.

Survivors Psshhh... i got some friends in there but they will tell you that guild has no morals hence why they left to join african. On the whole african was a better guild but we had bigger issues to deal with other than recalling.

I try to fight, ive recalled once or twice not always to evade death but not waste any more time. 99% of the server can verify i fight no matter what the numbers 10vs 20 vs1 so on so on. Luckily i rarely die unless i bump dc, fully box or w/e but i totally agree with you waii.

Civil disorder is beyond a joke. Fightin them 9 vs 3 and they recall befor dieing. Same with rutuu and them he just invises him self and runs shop, in that case theres no difference.............. Something needs tobe done But im not sure if its being implemented or not, maybe i was dreaming when i heared white talking about it ^^

Stupid dumah again, another moron who doesnt fight only talks the big man and is no where to be seen when theres alot of action.

Survivors Psshhh... i got some friends in there but they will tell you that guild has no morals hence why they left to join african. On the whole african was a better guild but we had bigger issues to deal with other than recalling.

I try to fight, ive recalled once or twice not always to evade death but not waste any more time. 99% of the server can verify i fight no matter what the numbers 10vs 20 vs1 so on so on. Luckily i rarely die unless i bump dc, fully box or w/e but i totally agree with you waii.

Civil disorder is beyond a joke. Fightin them 9 vs 3 and they recall befor dieing. Same with rutuu and them he just invises him self and runs shop, in that case theres no difference.............. Something needs tobe done But im not sure if its being implemented or not, maybe i was dreaming when i heared white talking about it ^^

ty for proving you r such a poor mentality kid ( with a lot of $ of course )

you just wrote that whole post and it won't change or do a damn thing really. you might aswell ask admin to disable 'recall' spell..

Guest EnjoyLife

ty for proving you r such a poor mentality kid ( with a lot of $ of course )

poor kid.. really poor kid.. u are a mentality kid with low skill in game, u sux, well go to another forums or another game, u play sux in game, and u always spam in the forums..

So much complains...

Next time quit without write this BS post.

Tyvm

omg dumah u must shut the hell up every darn post u coming and say stupid post/stop spam but every post man u must stop it what u saying not even connected to what the guy wrote or shut up or read and speak with him :S

So much complains...

Next time quit without write this BS post.

Tyvm

omg dumah u must shut the hell up every darn post u coming and say stupid post/stop spam but every post man u must stop it what u saying not even connected to what the guy wrote or shut up or read and speak with him :S

That sentence did not make any sence for me lol.. :P

Remember to use ".,!" please heheh..

Anyways i have read a lil of it, or actually only about the Recall thing..

The 10 sec rule lik the scrolls will be added in the new update of Nemesis, so just wait, then you will get all the free ek's you want xD..

I want you all to remember that this is a MMORG.. MMORG = Pathetic, whine, shittalkers, fag bags, noobs, skills, medi-skills, Serious players, funny players, spam talkers, none proven skills talkers and what so ever. Everything is part of this game. If you have complains, some new addons or anything please comment them in the section for suggestions.

Every single guy has the right to tell hes oppinion.. If people don't like it, please don't post your comment then.

It is pathetic to see people comment lik: OMG SPAM STOP !!!!!

-_-

And yes i am a spammer my self, but i have good words in me to :)

OMG! Its like an absolut constant, Its like some kind of law...

"to every single post theres a stupid reply by Dumah"

Ontopic: i agree, some ppl play like they are abt to die in real life or something :wacko:

PS: you couldnt die in most LucasArts adventure games, but those where an exception (im pretty old) :P

Nice jinxzi

101% agree

l0l

U do everything that jinx said

ye, like all the time.... maybe hes trying to be funny :wacko:

Dude helbreath is the game in which players have the easiest way out: recall.

U have 2 choices, either u accept this and play, or just play another game...U can't force people to fight or stay if they don't want to.

U have 2 choices, either u accept this and play, or just play another game...U can't force people to fight or stay if they don't want to.

maybe u guys should just play hb poland just for a week and watch d2 and ml fights

and your oppinion about this game will change.

and no i dont wanna return to hb pl because they got many things i dont like.

and to dumah

i said i was in mood to quit and i didnt say i quit

somehow i had to start my post hadnt i?

and about the dumahs always shitty reply to every post thing.

did u ever write something usefull in this forum? i doubt so. atleast i never found something.

and king tell me u play this game for exp only ? it isnt ment to be that kinda game

it was developed as a pvp game. and that pvp style in helbreath is unique. and i guess everyone of u plays this game like a few years now. i never played a game that long. but the pvp still fascinates me and prollly you too.

not the shitty graphic not the suck *censored* skill system or the boring lvlin thing

it s only the pvp.

and if all ppl never fight...then...tell me what this game for?

maybe u guys should just play hb poland just for a week and watch d2 and ml fights

and your oppinion about this game will change.

and no i dont wanna return to hb pl because they got many things i dont like.

and to dumah

i said i was in mood to quit and i didnt say i quit

somehow i had to start my post hadnt i?

and about the dumahs always shitty reply to every post thing.

did u ever write something usefull in this forum? i doubt so. atleast i never found something.

and king tell me u play this game for exp only ? it isnt ment to be that kinda game

it was developed as a pvp game. and that pvp style in helbreath is unique. and i guess everyone of u plays this game like a few years now. i never played a game that long. but the pvp still fascinates me and prollly you too.

not the shitty graphic not the suck *censored* skill system or the boring lvlin thing

it s only the pvp.

and if all ppl never fight...then...tell me what this game for?

What does that have to do with anything.

Ok, there is this spell, called Recall. Let me tell u how it works. U cast it: it teleports u to a safe location in ur home city, where enemies can't enter, where u can repair ur armor and buy potions. Since it only takes 1 or 2 seconds to cast its a very , very, VERY, VERY easy way to escape a fight.

So thats why people, who don't want to fight (some want to train) wil use it. And despite what u say, u can't force them to fight if they don't want to.

So again, if this spell is in game, it means anyone can escape at any time...so....suck it up or leave :sleep: :sleep:

If poland players like suicide raids, good for them goplay with them.

I like when people recall. So next time I see them I can say "auheuaheauheuah NOOB recaller, U SUX"

then they say mi "STFU PVP 1V1??"

then mi say "sry this char no for 1v1"

they say "LOL U SCARY OF MI"

i say "thnx for zen be4"

they say "what zen? i recall before"

then i finish "PWNED NOOB SS+1 I POST FORUM"

What would HB be without these amazing conversations? NOTHING.

Im Superman Cant die.

I use super veri cakez neclas. Its imposible to kill me.

I saw 1 time a friend killing a GM with that neck. Was amasing

Guest mamadas

Im Superman Cant die.

I use super veri cakez neclas. Its imposible to kill me.

I saw 1 time a friend killing a GM with that neck. Was amasing

LOL

your posts are going from stupid to a new lvl

congrats Gaucho ,

to jin and the shroomz guild ...

if u wanna fite soo much and wanna start trouble.. just camp at tp (when ares have it) or lml/rml or both at same time..and wait for ares. Log in an ares and actually say in global ..'shroomz guild waiting to kick butt in ml' or something along those lines. Be pro active about starting a massive rumble. The koreans start massive fites and they dont even speak on global.

You ever thought that the people you run into in ww was training? he doesnt wanna fite at that moment (when u WANT him 2) You cannot control other peoples goals/intentions..

you said its 2am. some ppl u mite be trying to kill and want them to pvp.. could be very tired..when its afternoon in your town- mite be early morning elsewhere..this is just an eg. The factors are many as to why people wont do as you wish. And the biggest factor is 'free will'.

Yes .. i would like to tp to ML and see a big 20 v 20 battle royal happening more often. Alot of people like the dumah's of this world .. never ever fite they just lvl until they have immortal chars. Then they raid and pvp - this falls under 'free will'.