Sign in to follow this  
WhiteFang

Apocalypse Hunting

As a player i'd like to know who's up for playing the Apocalypse aka killing the Abaddon?

I ask this as a player, not as a GM.

I'm up for it, later on whe nwe reach the Abaddon map, I coudl tank HC's and TW's with my tanker char.

Other maps I can help to clear with my war.

so who's up?

[edit]

could someone give me a translation in spanish or other languages that are often used on the server?

i do, i can help a lot i think, i can tank with my char a zerked tw with one mage.

choose a day, and ill be there helping to destroy abby :D

i do, i can help a lot i think, i can tank with my char a zerked tw with one mage.

choose a day, and ill be there helping to destroy abby :D

I'd be totally keen, but I've noted a few problems

1. Calibre of players hunting is not excellent (yet)

2. Abaddon takes a lot of people, and a lot of coordination, yet there's three big language divides here (Spanish, English, Korean) - it's gonna make it hard for potrunning and things, and telling mages not to blizz abbaddon.

Totally up for giving it a try though. You may need a coordinated town effort from both towns.

You don't just need a coordinated effort from both towns, you need a coordinated effort from the GuildMasters.

The GuildMaster's will control their guilds, and in turn will help control their other townmates. Same goes for each town, and there you have a coordinated effort. You just need to get an "Ok" from the big Guild-GuildMasters from BOTH towns before you even start to try clearing the maps.

Guest mamadas

Its not gona happen

if its happening then its not succeding

if u succed abby will drop mshields

;)

If I'm correct, hunter said me he was up for doing cooridation onto this, assigning people who take all the drops, and at the end hide drops under food in a hidden location, and all who helped gets teleported there, can pick one food and that item you get. or multiple, depends on how many participate and how much drops we got.

adon is kind impossible due to dcing in apoc maps all the time. can you imagine 20 pll in adon map dcing?

yeah indeed, there I agree, it wouldn't be fun at all to DC there and requiring to run back...

I'll make a suggestion for a slight change onto this...

For those of you worried about dcing - go to the suggestions forum and post in the Druncnian City post.

I posted my idea for dcing there..go support it :)

well, server has just been rebooted, and slightly i'll start killing monsters with a group of people one by one...

if you're up for killing some, contact WhiteFang, WhiteFank, WhiteFanz or in really hard needs White[GM].