Sign in to follow this  
raMz

For Gm's

Hello every GM's in Nemesis

I am not thinking clear right now, and i have no idee what to do, but i am a little dissapointet..

I have written my guide on 58 pages, and added it to a link so you guys can DL it..

I have spend a lot of time creating it, so new players to Nemesis could start play..

Yet...

I havent got any form for a thanks for your work, not a single little comment from any GM's.

White[GM] Did a little comment on my work, and i appriciate it..

But i did really expect more from the rest of the GM team. Specialy the ones i've mailed the link to.

Im sorry if i am overracting, but as mentioned, i dont think clearly right now.

- raMz

i agree u did good work there ramz , i would expect farjat to say thanks as he made a special request for this.

prehaps he has been busy latley cos i aint seen him much.

I'd like to give a big thanks to 我的寶貝 raMz, hahaha!! :D I can't wait to see the guide as I'm still a noob in game (don't kill me pls)...

I believe that it takes time to edit your guide to match the website format. So pls be patient! ;)

We all know that you put alot of efford on it and I really appreciate your work & time! Thank you again raMz! <3

Ohright! THANK YOU MAN!! xD

I barely have time to add the text. I will finish it though, don't worry about that.

I know this is a pathetic thread, but my psychologist suggest me to do this..

I have problems irl that you can't imagin....

I know this is a pathetic thread, but my psychologist suggest me to do this..

I have problems irl that you can't imagin....

is this serious? lmao!

omg, this is hilarious!

are u serious?

ramz stop doing stupid things man.. peac

JAJAJAJAJAJAJAJ

Big lol

Roffles it has nothing to do with this..

The HB Nemsis (the HB sketch all around) is the same thing every single day.. (Not only in Nemesis).. Watch the same monsters, get the same drops, get mp gear/hp gear ya a lot of things..

It is not that funny anymore :/.

I miss a lot of events, and there are some at here. But i miss something happening around Nemesis..

I love spending time with White[GM] And sit and whine in BI, and have fun with medusa sword and a lot more :b.

That was times :b......

I will return to Diablo, and see if im still pr0 there, or i am become a newbie :b...

I have fooded my hero shit, and gave all my hp/ma/mp gear out, and dropped some in city for people to find.

You all are a bunch of assholes. Bye ramz, it was fun playing with you for the very few times I've been on.

Have fun in Diablo! <3 Syn.