Sign in to follow this  
Gruelius

Some Advice For Lvling Please =3

Hey all

Ive got a lvl 110 zerkwarr and my brother has a lvl 86 pure mage and i was wondering if you could give us some tips for leveling. I tried going for werewolfs and stuff and claygolems but whenver we go near the pits ares kill my lvl 86 brother and i just run off and recall lol.

anyways where should i go? Ive tried death valley but there isnt enough cosnistencty for my likings lol

and yes im a noob f**k but ive been out of the game for so long i have forgotten most my stuff

Cyclops. I loved cyclops. Becuase you and youre brother seem like you are playing together cyclops would be great for you to party in and get some exp. PL Cyclops pit is pretty big but noone usually looks in there for eks. There are numerous cyc pits in d2 and you can usually lure a few clops out so you are only facing a few at a time, elvine side of ML also has a cyclops pit which would be ideal for a lower level because the clops are spread out a bit more. Also you get pretty good drops, and have the chance to raise your MR at the same time, the best thing about clops pits, they are great exp for anyone, i still do majestic points there. Lightning and Air necks are farily inexpensive so perhaps a guildmate or something could loan/give you one and that will help you a lot.

Elvines also have a good SG pit in D2. Run through D1 and when you get to the D2 ent the SG pit is pretty much right there. Its good for lower levels and you wont find that many ekers there, however when you do you will be faced with lvl 180s.

Thanks for the advice

CBF playing for a while.

if i want to level i can either kill scorps and spend a hour to level in safety or i can enter PL/ML to hunt WW/SG/CG/CC and 5 minutes in a lvl 180 comes and EK's me.. fun

If i was actually level 180 or close to it id be all for PVPing but no matter how hard i try to level i just get pwned

Yes i realise this is a pvp game and thats how most people roll but i guess i dont like it as much as i used to. Ill prob go play some noob game for a while haha

if there are any safe places that anyone knows of that would be nice :)

***edit**

I guess im just winging which isnt really helpful. Has much thought been put into this?

If a map was created that was just for noobs like me to just lvl i dont think that would be too good because then people would just farm stuff too easy i guess..

if the civilian level could be extented to 160 or something that would be an idea, cause most the time people are fine in the respective pits i guess.

Anyways sorry if im rocking the boat but we r just gettin a bit pissy about being pwnd every second lol

The D2 pits are usually pretty safe, its pretty much to big to run around for 1 ek. Usually the only people who will ek you are people who are wanting to train there themselves, but more often than not you can get a peace going. Just chuck on some headphones so you can listen out for footsteps, or turn your volume way up.

Other than that you really just have to deal with it, we all did it.

Nah cbf with death valley not consistent enough for grinding

Found D2 to be quite good, SG pit was usually empty and i only got EKed once by 2 mages which was good. The cyclops pit was nice but i kept on getting ek'ed so wasnt worth the 5k gold teleport

absolutely NO lvling during weekends. And by the way i killed ur brother 4 times in 15 minutes. The ww pit kill was my 2nd kill ;P

lammer.

my advice is dont level

i found a much better way if i just run around wh i get like 300 exp every few minutes that should get me there pretty quick

Gruel whcih town are you ares of elv????

Also, what is your in game name and your brothers as well

Mine is Dragnon / bloodpax / Krack-- Elvine

if you see me msg me and i will help you lvl

sweet,

Ill probs pass, my bro AOE's scorps and i usually just go SG pit, i get killed maybe once every hour, soon as im surrounded by mobs i get blizzed, sometimes i can recall othertimes not.

Im not having a winge (well i am) because i understand elvine does it to ares aswell.

I have leveled almost all my new chars in ice golems pit with some mage from 70 lvl to 180.. I also used pl cg and cyclops in d2...

You might have gone too fast for str or something so u dont have enough vit/dex to survive the higher lvl's attacks.

However, cyclops and ig's ftw.