Sign in to follow this  
Skyas

My Answer

Then Zoro and PPl say we lost trust on him because nothing.

This says all.

The configs for nemesis, are HB Nemesis, no need comparison.

Closed.

The post

My answer:

The damages are the same as what has been publically told to ppl. Please stop trying to burn me. I did nothing wrong and you should know it. You can try to get reason from these things, but I never shared the helbreath nemesis configs with anyone excepts elguason, which was a gm aside of me.

I though told the dices which for I had your permission. I asked if could post about dice changes and if those could be told to ppl and you agreed.

I did test the damages with Ruutu to make sure that they were correct. I made a list in which I compared with the configs. I told Ruutu that they are correct, show list of THE TEST RESULTS compared to the dices what we got. The list which I gave Ruutu consisted of these things in raw data.

And yes I informed those to you and there is even topics about it. Was both in staffroom and in here general section.

Dices told 2

Dices told 3

My original idea, without even knowing our dices.

This info is HB Nemesis Official as i asked Skyas to post this to decide if we change or keep as now.

Dont think as a war or mage to give your oppinion as we need to keep as original as possible for the balance of the game.

So I got permission and it was all public info but I never actually had it? Please don't close and remove the topics, because forum is made for discussing.