Sign in to follow this  
Vampyr

Bumps.

Ok i know a lot of people ingame, me included suffer from a serious case of bumps. Everyone knows how frustrating it is chasing someone in a group and youve gone from the front of the group to the back because everyone is bumping you, im just wondering if there is anything that can reduce the bumps either by GM's or by us.

Thanks.

I have a bad case of the Bumps, as well...

chasing ppl, going in buildings right behind/infront of somone.

Trying to get on a drop durrin a summon event is a joke. :(

Depend on your Ping, who arrive first on a Spot [square], If you dont get the info quick enought that someone arrived at that Spot[square], etc

But when you stalk someone in a group, it depend of "how" do you run. If everyone run in "line" and avoid the to bump the city mate.

Its not so annoying on my warrior because i can withstand a decent amount of dmg, but i do feel the effects a lot worse on my mage. E*censored*ally as a PL raider you bump youre pretty much going to die, 8 times out of 10 my death on my nooby mage has been because ive bumped and can no longer see my charachter on screen however every warrior with his BBH can. Ive seen a few servers which claim to be "bump free" and was just wondering if theres something that could be done.

If you get a Bump, press Tab 2 times

If you get a Bump+DC (the one you lag and your char is not on the center of the screen) start to chugg! :P