Sign in to follow this  
Hunter[GM]

Capture The Flag Event

On Sunday after the Heldenian, there will be a Capture the Flag Event at the town City hall building.

The goal of the event is twofold. Each town must prepare an offense and also mount a defense.

you must guard your town City Hall and prevent the enemy from claiming their flag. While at the same time, attacking the enemy City Hall and attempting to retrieve your town's flag from them and return it to your city hall.

An Aresden flag will be on the steps of Elvine City hall...with a GM standing on top of it.

aresden must infiltrate the base, tap the GM, who will then place the flag into that players bag.

That player must make it alive, back to Aresden and give the flag to the GM on Aresden City hall steps.

The first town to get their flag from the enemy base and return it to their city hall wins a summon event for their town...an event with some extra drops- stones, etc.

So, each town must choose some players to stay at City Hall and prevent the enemy from claiming the flag...and then select others to travel to the enemy town and attempt to claim their town flag from the enemy city hall building.

I will need at least 2 GMs to participate in this event.

Questions? Post them here and I will answer them.

The winning town will be the town that organizes the best.

At each town City Hall, there will be a base set up...with cannons, arrow towers, guards, Sorceress, Barbarians, etc. It is not going to be easy to get to the GM with the flag and retrieve it.

Im definallty waking up early for this baby.

Actually, I have held this same event 2 times....and the score issssss

Elvine-1

Aresden-1

so....this will be the TIE BREAKER