Sign in to follow this  
Alright ---Juggs

So Everyones Asking Pvp?

ofcourze cuz mi knowz u cuz u iz mi and mi iz u underztood?

ofcourse

ps. stfu,stop spamming sard

pps. this time i replied so u cant edit u post fag bag ;)

ok, i don't make posts like this, but honestly you've got to be a joke account

no one in the world can possibly be as retarded as you

seriously, i think you come into every thread, make a post whining about god knows what (anyone will vouch for this) probably cause you're trying to compensate for an awful lot of crap you lack irl. alright is ten times the player and person you are (again, anyone will vouch for this), no argument needed. so what is it? no friends? someone made you mad and now you have to take it out in a video game? i'd say go outside and get some fresh air but i think that'd be asking too much.

Hahahah exactly this kind of reactions makes me so happy...

I use the forum just as a hobby... so... i dun need to come here and pretend that im a good person or show myself that a nice friend.

I dun need to use a forum to search for new friends cos in real life i already have real friends...

This is a forum of a stupid game called Helbreath, so... do u think that ill find some smart people here?

And your post just confirm that all i can find here, is some childs that have nothing to do with their lives, childs that have no friends in real life... and childs in need of finding friends in a forum. Like u for example.

Yeah... maybe i can use some fresh air... but in mexico city theres no fresh air... so... can i borrow some?

If u can handle the truth... maybe u should just read Alright words and block mines... and take it easy my friend... dun be angry for nonsenses...

seriously, i think you come into every thread, make a post whining about god knows what (anyone will vouch for this) probably cause you're trying to compensate for an awful lot of crap you lack irl. alright is ten times the player and person you are (again, anyone will vouch for this), no argument needed. so what is it? no friends? someone made you mad and now you have to take it out in a video game? i'd say go outside and get some fresh air but i think that'd be asking too much.

Yeah... maybe i can use some fresh air... but in mexico city theres no fresh air... so... can i borrow some?

WTF U GOT A PROBLEM WITH MEXICO CITY?! I LIVE NEXT DOOR TO U U RACIST HATER!!

I use the forum just as a hobby... so... i dun need to come here and pretend that im a good person or show myself that a nice friend.

I dun need to use a forum to search for new friends cos in real life i already have real friends...

This is a forum of a stupid game called Helbreath, so... do u think that ill find some smart people here?

And your post just confirm that all i can find here, is some childs that have nothing to do with their lives, childs that have no friends in real life... and childs in need of finding friends in a forum. Like u for example.

If u can handle the truth... maybe u should just read Alright words and block mines... and take it easy my friend... dun be angry for nonsenses...

It's children. Speak English please.

And damn right you can find some smart people here. Your ideas that everyone here is an immature little brat is quite wrong on most parts. Except Lorth. He's an idiot.

Just because you have teen angst doesn't mean that you have to be such a tool. Having friends in a game isn't stupid at all. You're just making yourself look (already have on many occasions anyways) stupid to begin with.

By the by - using a ton of ellipsis doesn't make you look intelligent at all. Gad... Gadd... Gaddd...

And damn right you can find some smart people here. Your ideas that everyone here is an immature little brat is quite wrong on most parts. Except Lorth. He's an idiot.

Just because you have teen angst doesn't mean that you have to be such a tool. Having friends in a game isn't stupid at all. You're just making yourself look (already have on many occasions anyways) stupid to begin with.

By the by - using a ton of ellipsis doesn't make you look intelligent at all. Gad... Gadd... Gaddd...

yeah shompy im smarter then your mom too

Thx for the english lessons... I really sux at english...

But maybe thats why u misunderstand what i said... its differente "to have friend" that to "search/look for"...

So... if i dun have the intention to make friends in a online game... is that a bad thing? If i already have really good friends in real life, and i enjoy the rol of a bad guy in a game's forum... is that wrong?

That's my point... I you know that i didn't mean that everyone in this forum are stupid... but... if thought that... maybe im right.

Blacky.... i live in Mexico City... did u live here or visit Mexico City? Can u say that Mexico City has a clean/fresh air? U can ask Maynard if u dont know about it before u call me racist hater.