Sign in to follow this  
xCoLoOox

Design The Future Helbreath Event!

Guest mamadas

A couple of events, pvp , pvm, scavenger, etc

Winners would be getting .. Event tickets(1) , ( 3) , or (5)

This would be worth 1 3 or 5 points,

Make a prize list for event tickets , these could be traded for EKS, Items, or something else.

I always thought that the quests in Helbreath were very limited. Killing a certain number of creatures start to be boring the 3rd time you get a quest. Another thing is that the game is also all revealed. There are no new tricks to be discovered, except for new players who never played HB before.

My idea is to enhance the Quests and exploit the NPCs, which do little things today. The quests would require talk to several NPCs or even the GMs, solve some kinds of puzzles, go to places and kill an especified monster or find an especified item. Some queste could require an party, with especified kinds of palyers. It could require the manufacture of crafting of an item. We could have NPCs in others maps than Cities, or have the GMs be in those maps. Those quests could change from time to time, which would make the game always new. Also, these quests could be kept in some secret, and discovering them would be an other challenge. Also they should happen through a whole week, month or even the whole year. I will make an example of a quest like this.

An NPC (McGraffin for example) in city gives a hint that there is something strange in Dungeon 3. He also says that Devlin should know more about it. Then you go talk to Devlin and he talks some non-understandable gibberish, but gives a hint that there is some kind of unusual magic activity going on somewhere. The player searches trhough D3 and find the related spot, it is a mana stone. This mana stone is somewhat mortiferous (casting non-stop lightings, also slowing players around it and being impossible to destroy). More and more people discover it and talk begin to spread. People should start to ask questions to the GMs. Until somebody asks a GM what is a mana collector made of. Then he says that its made mostly of iron, but it's core is made of a gem ware. GM says that once an very powerful mana collector was made out of a magic diamond and a very large structure to contain the big amount of energy. Players (probably united in guilds) must come out with a huge amount of iron, some mithral and a diamond ware, and hands it out to a GM or unite it all in the guildmaster bag. When near manastone the guildmaster types out a command (told by the GM) and the equipment is constructed (it must be near the manastone). Then the mana collector starts to absorbs the manastone enetrgy and both starts to lose endurance. Players must stay and repair the equipment with pickaxes, or else it is destroyed. The manastone continues to unleash lightning and other spells to players. If the players succeed they have an enourmous ammount of energy contained, which can be use to imbue weapons that get more powerful in a short amount of time. The mana collector can only be used by the guildmaster which constructed it. The power could goes for 15 minutes and be used mostly to kill powerfull monsters. Or else the manacollector could drop a lot of gems and stones (like meriens, xelimas, zems, rubys, emeralds, sapphires, diamonds) and also a lot os experience to the whole guild.

This could be some crazy quest idea, but i came out with it in the moment. It could be proven very hard to implement, but i am sure the GMs and developers togheter can comeout with some nice ideas. But the objective is to make something that would take sometime to accomplish, exploiting all of the game propabilities and requiring players to organize themselves other than Elvine or Aresden and also giving some different rewards (other than contribution, which is not very useful). Giving rare itens i guess should not be the objective, but to give away itens which are somewhat common, but hard to make, like gem ware, upgraded weapons or alchemy potions.

Hope you like the idea! :D

I like this :)

Sexy

Here are some ideas I brainstormed on:

Egg Hatching

------------

The idea about this is that monsters drop them randomly as a first or second drop (like zems) and you keep the eggs into your bag or wh.

And after a certain amount of time you spend in game the egg will hetch into a random item (sort of lucky prize ticket effect).

The longer the hatch time of the egg, the better/rarer item you will get or the more chance you have on getting a more rare/special item.

There can be hatched statted items out of it, or rares.

Here are some names I'd suggest for certain eggs:

Abbadon Egg

Wyvern Egg

Dragon Egg

Xelima Egg

Merien Egg

Medusa Egg

Statted Item Crafting

---------------------

The idea on this one is to create some "Crafting Stone" which you put together with a manufactured item into the crafting vessel and then craft it.

You have a chance to fail crafting it, and if you succeed your manufactured item gets a total random stat.

To make this crafting stone you'd need alot different items to crate it, just a long and diffucult proccess to get make "Crafting Stone".

Glow Boots

----------

The idea on this one is that there is organized an event like every year or every month and the winnar gets glow boots.

The glow boots sparkle like certain rare items (Xelima, Medusa, Merien) and have an always activated effect.

Glow booth can't be equiped together with original rares that have an effect.

Glow boots add no special effect at all, they only glow for fun.

Here are some names I'd suggest for certain Glow Boots:

Red Glow Boots (glows red like Xelima)

Green Glow Boots (glows green like Merien)

Guild House

-----------

Each guild has it's own house, like ya go to guild hall, get teleported to your guild house and only your guild members will be in it.

If you don't have a guild, you can't go to there.

Within this guild house yo ucan easly organize guild hunts and create guild meetings.

Eventually there could be guild-ware house where you can deposit anything any time, but only guild masters/Ware house keepers within guild can take out items.

Contribution Cape

-----------------

When you have like 1500 to 2000 contribution points (or atleast a high number of contribution points) you can take a cape from the cityhall officer.

This cape could possibly add same effect to you when you equip it, the cape shows off that you have been working hard and questing alot.

Global Trade System

-------------------

A global Trade system where you put items for trade and and can look up any items and see what others ask for them, if you got what they ask, you can compelte the trade.

This system would/has to be working even if the other is offline, you put your item on it, when somone completes the trade it goes into some box, when the other person gets

back online, he goes to the trade hall and checks if there are certain items traded and he can get the traded items out of some sort of deposit box.

New sort of quests

------------------

You'd collect certain mosnters parts and get rewarded for that.

Multi-player party quest where a party teams up on doing a quest, and if they don't complete the quest before the party is broken, the quest is over.

If they succeed, everyone in the party gets rewarded.

Multi-player guild quests where a guild teams up (like hunting) to do a quest and get reward for it once the amount of monsters is killed.

Multi-killing quests, like kill X of this monsters and X of that and X of that and X of that.

Hunting down a certain player from the other town, you get like 1 week of time for example and you get a certain reward for it.

Crusade Type 2

--------------

Instead of 3 stones, just one stone.

So both towns have to fight to get hold of the one stone to make mana collectors and collect mana to destroy the other town and win the Crusade.

Also in this type of crusade there could be new kind of summons.

And adjustment to normal crusade that would be good I think would be to make the mana stones spawn on a different location, perhaps make a list of where they could spawn and then randomly pick one out of the

list and put those stones in ML for crusade.

Another idea about crusade (could be together with these random stone placement) would be to make a random amount of stones, so either one, two, three or four (maybe even 5???) stones appear in ML.

(this idea combines crusade type 2 and random stones actually).

DK Rapier to DK ...

-------------------

Create some new fencing weapon which has a totally new look, mages can upgrade their rapier to +15 which still is a fencing weapon that glows like a DK weapons +15 does.

Wings

-----

Add wings to HB, you collect monsters parts to create wings, perhaps when yo uequip them you fly above the ground with your character.

Wings equip at the same spot as where a cape would.

When you "walk" when having wings, you go the same speed as normal players (no wings) running.

When you "run" when having wings, you go faster then when a normal player (no wings) is running.

Lik walking goes 1 spot at a time, running 2 spots at a time, wings go 3 spots at a time.

More are to come later !

My idea is Helbreath Nemesis PVP Center. A place like arena where u can make pvp. 4 Arenas. 1 y 2 only 1 vs 1, 3 arena only 2 vs 2 and in the 4 arena Max 5 vs 5

The Arena got the same thing like Ml. But u have to take a ticket to go. U reserved the pvp room and u can pvp 1 vs 1 without interruption.

La idea mas o menos es la siguiente. Un pvp center en donde se puedan ir hacer pvp. Un lugar tipo Arena que se pueda hacer lo mismo que en ml. La idea es tener 4 salas. la 1 y2 son para pvps entre 1 vs 1. La 3 es para pvp 2 vs 2. y la 4 hasta un max de 5 vs 5 players. Se puede poner cierto costo a los tickets para ir a esas arenas pero eso corre por cuenta de uds.

That is from silkroad :P

But is ok, you can bring the good stuff from others morpg

i never played silkroad. I guess that comes from my RPG background. I always thougth that Helbreath missed good quests.

i hate this topic.

but i get 1 good!!

TOH3: make the bottom right seed a 3-4 GG spawn, and the bottom left a 5-6 DE spawn. leave the center a mixed. it's practical. it helps players out. it makes it so you don't have to cheat the game in order to make the pit you want.

what's that supposed to mean? you like the idea?

i came up with it after several of my hunts were ruined because we couldn't successfully lure mobs out of the seed. some monsters would get trapped in places, while others had a deeper yearning for the seed and returned no matter what. i know it wasn't intended to be used that way, not by trapping, and not by having a specific mob there. but as it stands, the only thing they do is take up server space that could be put to better use somewhere else. i think they'd be more useful if they each had different spawns. i know i'd hunt there more often if that were the case.

hola, les queria contar acerca de mi idea

bueno, he leido un poco y he encontrado q en ML se encontraban 2 ciudades...entonces mi idea se basa en que de esas dos ciudades una si fue derrotada, pero en la otra, habia todavia un sobreviviente...y ese sobreviviente fue matando solo, muchos TW y HCs...logrando q su ciudad quedara completamente libre....este personaje q mato a todos era un hombre..como todos los demas players...pero q pasa?...al estar tanto tiempo solo matando , es mas poderoso...y fuerte q todos...puede tirar todo tipo de magia y al mismo tiempo usar TODO tipo de arma, crits infinitos...este personaje dropiaria solo 1 cosa..pero seria muy dificil de derrotar..y dropiaria de las mejores cosas q hay en el juego, ya puede ser Xelimas items, como necks raros, como medu sword...bueno, un saludo y ojala q les guste mi tema...(alguien q lo traduzca por favor!!)

My idea is Helbreath Nemesis PVP Center. A place like arena where u can make pvp. 4 Arenas. 1 y 2 only 1 vs 1, 3 arena only 2 vs 2 and in the 4 arena Max 5 vs 5

The Arena got the same thing like Ml. But u have to take a ticket to go. U reserved the pvp room and u can pvp 1 vs 1 without interruption.

La idea mas o menos es la siguiente. Un pvp center en donde se puedan ir hacer pvp. Un lugar tipo Arena que se pueda hacer lo mismo que en ml. La idea es tener 4 salas. la 1 y2 son para pvps entre 1 vs 1. La 3 es para pvp 2 vs 2. y la 4 hasta un max de 5 vs 5 players. Se puede poner cierto costo a los tickets para ir a esas arenas pero eso corre por cuenta de uds.

disable pots

disable recall

disable global chat or set things on badword text like (huahuahauahuahuahau jajajajajajajja noob etc) im really tired of that playing style

disable safezones

disable Mussum

make hunting monsters more attractiv higher droprate on quests

make it that u have to party up for a certain quest ( "get 3 ppl and kill 20 demon" )

disable tower shield and mshield

decrease dk defence in pvp

make alchemy more interesting instead of ogre summon potion sth like hc summon potion

to pwn enemys

or a armor change pot

disable promise land that fights will turn to ml because there are more ppl in pl than in ml

thats all i can think of atm

but remember the point of disable Mussum

"this is multiple ideas not a single idea also none of them are "big" we are looking for a major upgrade

like crusades or helidean something to do when you reach 180 and have nothing to do basicly

these would be nice ideas for normal suggestion forum"

oh, it seems i misunderstood what you were talking about. in game, i thought you guys were saying you just wanted some big ideas to help the game out.

well, there's one idea i've been holding on to. i don't know if it's possible, but i'd like to see instances similar to WoW.

maps where you need a party to enter, and it has a preset amount of mobs and even a boss that takes strategy to beat, not just numbers. each instance has its own id, so no two parties can see eachother. i think it'd be interesting in HB. guilds would try to race to complete it first.

from what i read on hb lore, there was cities to the east and west of ML, but abby destroyed them with hcs and tigerworms. you could make those two instances full of evolved tigerworms and HCs (using the same model, only a different color and bigger perhaps), and have an enormous TW as the boss named.. iunno, Balls or something. LOL

the boss would have no hp regen while in combat, but out of it he replenishes hp immediately.

it'd be cool if he had phases though, like once he hits 70% hp, he starts turning around every 10 seconds and LSs the bowers. at 20% hp he enrages lol, giving him more attack power. lol stuff like that.

liked the idea.. !!!

idea :

1. no more safe safe is sux .. ! cut the safe for lvls 81+ lvls 80- can be at safe but 81+ cannot be.. will make several ppls very happy !

2. u cant recall 10 sec after taking dmg.

3. full hero set for mage is 700 as war.. mage is no diffrent from war . !

4. hero boots/hero shoes.

5. more weapons.. (to mage and for war)

6. when some1 is trying to pull.. hes player will get stuck for 1minute or more.. then he will die and no more pull for him.

7. more maps.

8. and my best idea is here is bit bit long:

well my idea is that any animal will drops eggs all kind of eggs.. and sometime the server is rebot. and u need to keep the egg in bag and item will come out of it. stated golden axe/cloths/stated cape etc etc.

i very love this idea and i hope gms will do it in server !

Yo pienso que habria que agregar un reset que te permita subir o mas lvl o skill, o al llegar a 180, ofreciendo algunos mj pts, que se permita subir del lvl 180, por ejemplo con 25, se te habilitan 10 lvls y que en cada lvl subas 1 o 2 puntos en los stats en ves de los 3 de siempre.

o tambien se podria agregar algun stat, o cambiar el charisma, ya que digamos que si el 10 % del server le subio aunque sea 10 puntos, seria muchisimo.

Y por ultimo pensaba en que con los skills manufacture y alchemist, se puedan modificar los items, agregandole stats, pero que necesites items importantes, por ej: en manu, ultra mithral, ultra gold bar, manu armor o weapon, y alguna piedra nueva = bbh hitting provabiliti ( segun el % de las piedras y del bbh ), o en alquimia, cuerno de unicornio, cuerno de unicornio, algo nuevo como no se liche cape, y un wand ms30 = wand ms 32.

no se capaz es delirio lo que dije, yo lo probaria :P B)

saludos

my ideas.

Idea 1. As heldenian is once at week. there should be some kind of interest to play it better for some price. it could be something like Town guest. where everyone from town could join BF hunt and get rewarded by contribution ( wich isnt the only price. you get price by killing monsters wich should depend on luck. there could be

Kill 5TW. 2Wyvern, 1 fw. 10hc. 15gg. 15 demon. so the price could be 30 contribution for everyone in town who accept guest from ch after winning the held. + the drops would be other price.

and smaller guests like 10gg,10demon 20 ettin 2 hc ( this one could be good for smaller groups as guildhunts etc.) and the price could be 15 contribution for each guildmember + drops.

So you would have 1 week time to sucseed the guest . if u cant do it. it cancels the guest.

this idea could raise the interest of team work in held and hunts. and also when ppl learn to work on team the sades would be more interesting + raid days. also the town vs town events.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Idea 2. the Hero arena pvp event. could be once at month, ( so there could be time to get new ppl in it every event..

basically it could be a pvp event where ppl with hero items have to prove they skills.

something like mage vs mages . warr vs warrs.

like Warrs with 1-2 hero parts fights till theres only 1 warrior standing.

and same for mages with 1-2 hero parts.

then warrs with 3 heroparts would fight lms event.

same with allmost fh mages.

and then there could be grande finale for fullhero warrs lms. then fullheromage lms.

then price could be something like 1 dye of ur choice + 4 stone of ur choice. or something like that.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Idea 3. Guild event./ stairway to (hunting) Heaven

there could be 3-5 player from ur guild in it. ( guildmaster havety be 1 of them. )

4 missions. and team can make 4 teammember trade during event,

Mission. 1: Part collecting. map: dungeon3. GM hides 20 item to dungeon lvl3. and players needs 2 find them. nakedly. so u could detect other team players and they maybe die if getting part from middle of demons.

Mission 2. Naked pvp event. necks+rings / wand + weapon of ur own. no armors. winner team fights with team who got none parts or had lowest part collected. 2nd?best team fight 2nd last team etc. winners continue

Mission 3. only the winners of mission2 can enter. bs armor/weapon pvp event. lms style the player who winns. hes team gets 2 point. 2nd best gets 1 point for team. ( team can stick together or play "fair" lms event on hes own) 4 best teams can enter last mission

Mission 4. Each teams Guildmasters takes pvp event, with guilds items. winner team gets price

winner of the event could get price. wich could be Hunt with ur guild + GM for 30 min. ( at bf )

Ok since scat liked my idea, I ll go full version for it. This is something I always thought about, and it is on how to really balance this game.

I only mention dk and hero before, cause I didn't want to make such a long post for this contest, but since everyone else is posting lots and lots of things, why not do it :P

Note: I don't care if I win the contest, you can actually only take into consideration for the price the 1st post I made, but I wanted to add this cause I think this is a very good way of fixing the game, and this post is the opportunity for admins to read it.

Ok this is how I would do it:

1) Fixing the balance between clases

The Mage:

a) Limit mage to 15 str (15 is the top they can level their strength): this means they will only be able to use Robe and Leather armor, and targe/wood shield.

b ) Limit mage to 10 dex (they can't train dex): they can't train axe, sword, shield, etc skill.

c) Make wand full swing 15 str:we need to give mages their usual 10 dmg weapon :P

The Warrior:

a) Limit warrior to 20 int (20 is the top they can level their inteligence): this means they will only be able to cast basic magic like Recall or CreateFood.

b ) Limit war to 10 mag (they can't train mag): they can't train magic skill.

Reasons for this:

By removing the chain mail from the mage, along with the tower shield, we create a class which is very vulnerable to phisical attacks. Now, a warrior launching its crits would hit quite a lot, and even without crits would still hit very nicely. In fact, a couple of warriors critting or using arrows will pawn a mage in a few seconds. Mage will still have high hp, but with a bbh hitting a robe, most hits will be at least -30 or probably more, and crits will be around 80-120 (if not critical), specially with an upgraded weapon (+4 will rock them). Still, the mage will be able to wear mp set, but based on leather armor only. Also, without 100% shield, mages will be actually killed in the 15 seconds paralise spell lasts. Also, arrows, will now hit more, meaning we'll probably see lots of arrow raids from now on.

Then, warriors won't be able to pfm or amp. If we think about it, a spell that neglects an entire class's form of attack is stupid, specially if it can be cast by the opposite class. Of course warriors will still be able to get pfm or amp, as long as they have a mage near by. Also, warriors won't be able to get zerked (again unless they have a mage near by), giving the mage its rightful power for buffing. They can also use Zerk slates if they are so desperate for zerk soloing.

Wars will get hit by blizz, mages will suffer from crits. A group of mages will pawn a warrior, but now a group of warriors will pawn a mage (we won't have those unvincible characters running around, escaping from a group of 5-7 enemies chasing them).

2) Fixing items

a) Hero Armor: Give hero armor an upgrade to hero armor 2, needing more eks (which gives full heroes more things to do), more contris, and a merien stone. Each piece upgrades seperatly, and when set is fully upgraded it adds +10 damage (phisical for warrior, magical for mage). For more details see what I posted before (NOTE:some numbers may be different)

b ) Dark Knight Armor: Make Dk set a monster drop (high level monster drop). Also, it should have 30% more defense than it has right now, and 12% MA bonus(each part can have a single MA 3% bonus, or make it give the ma value once set is complete). Mage gets DkRobe instead of DkChain (what I mean, make a dk robe drop instead of a chain). They get the 30k endurance back. For more details see what I posted before (NOTE:some numbers may be different)

c) Dark Knight Weapons: Make them drop too, along with the armors. Also, the magestics needed for upgrading need to be less (2 magestics for each upgrade, except from +14 to +15 which is only 1 magestic). Make dk sword require 160 str for full swing, yet, gets more damage than it currently has (at least give it its original damage).

d) Hammer weapon type (hammer, bh, bbh): When they hit, they will still remove more endurance than other weapon types, but they won't strip anymore. The stripping is stupid and lame.

e) Mshield wand: make it rare, just as rare as elemental necks.

f) Elemental necks (Ice neck, Air neck, Efreet neck): remove them from the game.

g) Protection necks (Ice protection neck, Fire protection neck, Lighting protection neck, Earth Protection neck): give them 30% MA value against their element type. Create an earth neck. IcePro neck has 50% chance ofavoid freezing (like it has), and Earthpro neck has 50% chance to avoid stamina loss due to a spell.

h) Bow/Arrow:: Enable poison arrow. Enable fire bow inside cities.

i) AoE spells (Area of effect): Move fire field to circle 7. Double its damage.

j) Activation Weapons: Enable medusa sword. Make ice sword freeze even if the target has ip neck (ip neck can't avoid getting freezed, and I'm saying this cause I m not sure if it currently does it).

k) Hp, Mp, Sp potions and food: Make them restore 200-300 hp, sp or mp with 1 single chug. Super pots and candy are 500-600. Food restores 100 (instead of 30 like it does now). Add a cooldown (5 min cooldown) between each chug, so players can only chug in a desperate situation, but not really abuse this feature. The numbers I proposed are just an example, they can be lower or higher, depending on admin judgement.

l) Ma armor/ Pa armor: Remove MA armor and PA armor. Having phisical absorbtion armor is dumb, the normal armor itself is sufficient to protect from attacks, and a generic protection from any spell is dumb too (it should be per each elemental type like the necks).

m) Pa/Ma rings: Ma rings are fine, enable pa rings as counterpart (saphire ring, platinum ring) with same values.

Reasons for all this:

When players get to lvl 180 they will have 2 choices: they can go raid and get Hero Armor, or they can go Hunt and get Dk Armor. One adds damage. The other adds protection. The Hero Armor, which with a lvl 2 upgrade, will take much more time (and add much more damage), and on the other hand, getting the full DK armor set, will take a lot of time hunting (but it will have much more defense than it has now, and also MA defense).

Since players will take lot of time hunting, the dk weapons should need much less magestic points for upgrading (we can't expect a player spending 4 months hunting, and then spending other 4 months upgrading. Also, since now each classwill be "pure" dk sword should need more str to full swing.

The rest are a few balances. Removing MA and PA armors makes pvp more even (specially now that bbh don't strip, although they still take more endu than other weapons). Things like poison arrows, improved protection necks, rarer mshields will make the pvp much more better.

Mages will still have amp to deal with other mages and buff the wars, and wars will still have 100% shield to defend themselves from other warriors.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well this is how I would change the hb honestly, making it fair for everyone. The only thing I leave out are bmages, which can be added and I have some ideas for them.

Hope u like it.

News ideas does not mean fixes u want. This is the wrong place for that....

Its not fixes. Its the way I would change the game. I just wanted to post it cause I only post in the first post, the more attractive part everyone would like :blink: , but the entire thing would be a big game change into the pvp aspect of the game, not just "fixes", it would change all. Lil things make the big one.

I added the red part in the case only 1 post is allowed :blush: , and, cause it would make admins read it......and who knows maybe they ll do it ^_^ . I mean...this whole topic....prolly has a reason....to give admins ideas.

I saw King posting this, but it has been on my mind for a long time, so Ill repeat it because it is BEST idea in this topic yet:

Make hero set #2 so you can upgrade your hero set, that would give us the old players something to reach for after we have got hero set. Make that set around same defence as dk set is and add few + dmg in it, for example as normal hero set is +5 make it +10, and make hero parts look abit more cool.

Requirements for upgrading:

- Helm: 170 eks / 30 contris / merien stone

- Plate: 450 eks/ 50 contris / merien stone

- Berk: 120 eks/ 15 contris / merien stone

- Legs: 170 eks/ 30 contris/ merien stone

- Robe: 330 eks/ 40 contris/ merien stone

- Cap: 120 eks/ 15 contris/ merien stone

That is straightly copied from King, so give all the credit for him. I am not here after the price, but this idea is just too damn good :D

By removing the chain mail from the mage, along with the tower shield, we create a class which is very vulnerable to phisical attacks. Now, a warrior launching its crits would hit quite a lot, and even without crits would still hit very nicely. In fact, a couple of warriors critting or using arrows will pawn a mage in a few seconds. Mage will still have high hp, but with a bbh hitting a robe, most hits will be at least -30 or probably more, and crits will be around 80-120 (if not critical), specially with an upgraded weapon (+4 will rock them). Still, the mage will be able to wear mp set, but based on leather armor only. Also, without 100% shield, mages will be actually killed in the 15 seconds paralise spell lasts. Also, arrows, will now hit more, meaning we'll probably see lots of arrow raids from now on.

Then, warriors won't be able to pfm or amp. If we think about it, a spell that neglects an entire class's form of attack is stupid, specially if it can be cast by the opposite class. Of course warriors will still be able to get pfm or amp, as long as they have a mage near by. Also, warriors won't be able to get zerked (again unless they have a mage near by), giving the mage its rightful power for buffing. They can also use Zerk slates if they are so desperate for zerk soloing.

Wars will get hit by blizz, mages will suffer from crits. A group of mages will pawn a warrior, but now a group of warriors will pawn a mage (we won't have those unvincible characters running around, escaping from a group of 5-7 enemies chasing them).

I 100% AGREE AND BEST POST +1

I stand by this 100% and often ask myself why this server u cant kill people 1on1, its because pfm+tower. i wish i coudl say how excited hearing someone elce saying this made me but i cant. AMAZING POST THANKS FOR SHARING MY IDEA im not sure i woulda spent the time to write.

Now i just wish everyone would read that post a few times and look at nemesis gameplay and im sure they will find they cant agree more. Wars sould be able to kill a mage EASLY.Mage sould kill war EASLY. and thats just not the case here and thats a shame.

I stand by this 100% and often ask myself why this server u cant kill people 1on1, its because pfm+tower. i wish i coudl say how excited hearing someone elce saying this made me but i cant. AMAZING POST THANKS FOR SHARING MY IDEA im not sure i woulda spent the time to write.

Now i just wish everyone would read that post a few times and look at nemesis gameplay and im sure they will find they cant agree more. Wars sould be able to kill a mage EASLY.Mage sould kill war EASLY. and thats just not the case here and thats a shame.

That isnt hb. Ty for Fruit Helbreath :S

ok i got BIG IDEA

1) in ice bound (or where ever maybe east or west part of ML add a new map

on this map would be a nuetral city. (players could join this city but a non combatants and cant leave

the city map) the city map would be like ice bound but with more mountains (lots of stairs and that

make it difficult to get around like eline d2) the city would be a shop and bs and wh only

and there are no guerds. this map will also have mass zombie skeleton and lich spawns.

on the map there will be a dungeon entr. where a powerful undead ruler is creating a large army of undead, it would be a good place to mine but, there will be zombies, skeletons and liches. (note all the

zombie and skeletons should be larger and much harder to kill maybe like a ettin) make the dungeon have

several levels like the dungeons now with each level being tougher.

also have a tower on the map where vampires and liches are. we could write a story line tieing it all in to hb lore, the tower would also have other nasty undead creaturs in it.

special items added

blood armor (red armor)

all armor peices avaible each one gets a % 3-12 this percent adds hp to physical and magical attacks.

each peice however reduces your max hp by 5%

w/ complete set a player can use a activation and when attacking a oppenent in full blood armor w/ a blood item the bleed for 60secs loosing 10% of their total hp every 20 secs.

plaque armor (greenish brown armor)

all armor peices avaible again each piece is pr 21 sp 21

w/ complete set 2) abilitys

the player wearing the set is immune to all psn dmg. and a constant psn cloud surrounds the player

new scrolls

summon undead mob

- circle 6 spell this spell will randomly summon 1-10 undead creatures

ghost coffin

- circle 9 spell this spell would create a ghostly coffin to attack target like EWS

the spell hits through pfm but not amp, same dmg. as meteor strike, drains sp like EWS

corrodes armor like AB, paras for 5 secs and mass poisons the tgt.

(basically the idea is to do a big dracula type of theme.)

only reason to let players join this town would be for the people who dont like pvp and want to item hunt, and train skills up (these players would be limited to only 120 max lvl. so they wouldnt be able to hunt the bosses for any of the new items or existing rares)

Do a Base vs. Base event. Helbreath USA just did it and it was the most fun I had in HB in years. The event information is at helbreathusa.com front page. It was held in the Dungen2 teleports And winning town got there slime pits changed into cyclop pits.

A game full of mages! YAY

ok i got BIG IDEA

1) in ice bound (or where ever maybe east or west part of ML add a new map

on this map would be a nuetral city. (players could join this city but a non combatants and cant leave

the city map) the city map would be like ice bound but with more mountains (lots of stairs and that

make it difficult to get around like eline d2) the city would be a shop and bs and wh only

and there are no guerds. this map will also have mass zombie skeleton and lich spawns.

on the map there will be a dungeon entr. where a powerful undead ruler is creating a large army of undead, it would be a good place to mine but, there will be zombies, skeletons and liches. (note all the

zombie and skeletons should be larger and much harder to kill maybe like a ettin) make the dungeon have

several levels like the dungeons now with each level being tougher.

also have a tower on the map where vampires and liches are. we could write a story line tieing it all in to hb lore, the tower would also have other nasty undead creaturs in it.

special items added

blood armor (red armor)

all armor peices avaible each one gets a % 3-12 this percent adds hp to physical and magical attacks.

each peice however reduces your max hp by 5%

w/ complete set a player can use a activation and when attacking a oppenent in full blood armor w/ a blood item the bleed for 60secs loosing 10% of their total hp every 20 secs.

plaque armor (greenish brown armor)

all armor peices avaible again each piece is pr 21 sp 21

w/ complete set 2) abilitys

the player wearing the set is immune to all psn dmg. and a constant psn cloud surrounds the player

new scrolls

summon undead mob

- circle 6 spell this spell will randomly summon 1-10 undead creatures

ghost coffin

- circle 9 spell this spell would create a ghostly coffin to attack target like EWS

the spell hits through pfm but not amp, same dmg. as meteor strike, drains sp like EWS

corrodes armor like AB, paras for 5 secs and mass poisons the tgt.

(basically the idea is to do a big dracula type of theme.)

only reason to let players join this town would be for the people who dont like pvp and want to item hunt, and train skills up (these players would be limited to only 120 max lvl. so they wouldnt be able to hunt the bosses for any of the new items or existing rares)

SO ROX IDEA but i dont think gms will do this kind of thing .. :(

Bueno a mi particularmente me gustaria que le den mas importancia a las cosas hero :P.

Y que agregasen cosas hero. Que no conviertan el server en una frutada

Es obvio, a la gente les gusta trade ek, hay que darle su trade ek :rolleyes:

Esta seria mi idea :

1/ Hero armors: los armors tradicionales tendr?an el mismo da?o que actualmente y la misma endurace , solo que la diferencia es que tengan la misma defenza que una dk. - Para que tenga sentido sacarlo -

2/ Hero cape: a?ade 25% de Hp

3/ Combatant cape: a?ade 25% de hp y damage +1

Hero?s trade: que se manejen con venta de capas hero, sistema implementado en otros server, es decir 1 hero cape igual a 300 eks

4/ 1hero cape -300ek- : hero ring war>>> dmg+3<<<hero ring mage

5/ 2hero cape-600ek- dragon ring>>>dmg+6<<< dragon mage ring

6/ Hero Blade : 3hero cape-900ek- el mismo damage que la dk+15 pero pide 100 de str : igual que el hero set de war

Hero Wand: 3hero cape-900 ek- , tiene 5 puntos mas de damage que el wand +15, y ms30

En ambos casos, en caso de que el mago o war tenga Ya dk+15, El gm le devolver?a 100 mps. As? tiene sentido sacar dk+15 :rolleyes:

Eso si: los items serian solo tradeables mediante gm?s, y cada Item tendria un ip para cada personaje : Para evitar que saquen rings o Hero Blades, con mages, debido a que es mucho mas facil ekear con mage o evitar que se usen varios char para obtener cosas hero.

Ang pad +20 <<< Idea de King , si me gano el premio nobel del helbreath a mejor idea del a?o te debo 1 meriend :P

Imaginense un mago con 2370 y war con 2530 eks saca todas las armors, obteniendo un dmg + 6 con buen hp y un wand especial.

Lo demas no cambiaria absolutamente nada. Ni el Numero de eK, ni la experiencia, ni las ropas dk nada, absolutamente nada, espero que les guste mi idea, :P NECESITO ESAS MERIEND XD

GooGle traslator:

Well my particular I would like to give more importance to things hero: P.

And that adds things hero. Do not turn the server in a fruit

Obviously, people like to trade ek, we must give its trade ek

That would be my idea:

1 / Armors Hero: the traditional Armors would have the same injury that currently endurace and the same, only difference is that having the same defence that a dk. -- To make sense out --

2 / Hero cape: Adds 25% of HP

3 / cape Combatant: Adds 25% hp and damage +1

Hero's trade: to be handled with sales of layers hero, implemented in other server system, ie 1 hero cape equal to 300 eks

4 / 1hero-cape-300ek: war hero ring>>> dmg +3 <<hero ring mage

5 / 2hero cape-600ek-dragon ring>>> dmg +6 <<mage dragon ring

6 / Hero Blade: 3hero cape-900ek-the same damage that dk +15 str 100, but asks: 100 str is required to hero war set

Hero Wand: 3hero cape-ek-900, has 5 points more than the damage that wand +15, and ms30

In both cases, where the magician or war has already dk +15, it would return 100 gm mps. So it makes sense to draw dk +15: rolleyes:

That if the items would only tradeable by gm's, and each would have a ip Item for each character: To prevent draw rings or Hero Blades, mages, because it is much easier to eke mage or prevent it from being used char several things to get hero.

Ang pad +20 <<Idea King

Imagine a magician with 2370 and 2530 war with eks pulls all Armors, getting a good dmg + 6 hp and a special wand.

The rest did not exchange absolutely nothing. Neither the total eK, neither the experience nor the clothes dk nothing, absolutely nothing, I hope you like my idea: P need the meriends XD, PLIXXX GMMMM