Sign in to follow this  
xCoLoOox

Design The Future Helbreath Event!

We are looking for BIG revolutionary ideas to add into the future Updates, something fresh, something to make the old hb players to get addicted to the game again, some idea that may impress new players , we know some of you guys are really creative and we trust in your ideas! Basically you have the opportunitie to design the future game you will play!

The staff will choose the better idea and the winner will get nothing less than a set of 20 stones!

6 Xelima Stone

6 Merien Stone

8 ancient piece of stone

Please post your new ideas here so we can choose!

Good Luck!

NO DROP RATE ADJUSTMENTS

Why is my post not here (it was moved because it was not "A BIG" idea) please repost a BIG idea

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Estamos buscando ideas revolucionarias, algo que grande que sea realmente nuevo para agregar en los futuros updates, algo fresco que haga a los jugadores viejos enviciarse de nuevo con el juego, una idea que impresione a los nuevos jugadores. Sabemos que algunos de ustedes son bastante creativos y confiamos en sus ideas! Basicamente tienen la oportunidad de dise?ar el juego que ustedes van a jugar en el futuro!

El staff va a elegir cual es la mejor idea y el ganador se va a llevar nada menos que un set de 20 stones!

6 Xelima Stone

6 Merien Stone

8 ancient piece of stone

Posteen sus ideas aca para que podamos elegir!

Mucha suerte!

NO POSTEEN AJUSTES DEL DROP RATE

Porque mi post desaparecio?? Porque no era una "cambio grande" por favor piensa mas creativamente y postea de nuevo!

mi idea es q se invente una especie de "TICKET" que se tradee por alguans stones y q ese ticket sirva para entrar a una especie de castillo q tenga un puente q cruzar hasta el otro lado con una Puerta , todo lleno de bichos el puente , y q tengas determinado tiempo para poder llegar a la puerta y romperla , sino llegas perdes , pero si llegas se tienene q enfrentar contra un ultimo bicho y si lo logran matar , tienen Stones como recompenza creo q seria un evento Diferente para el juego y divertido

atte: Gangsta

como jugador de hb hace a?os siempre me aburro cuando pasa lo siguiente..

soy 180 , tengo items y saco ful hero despues de esto no tengo que hacer de nada

IDEA 1:

algo que se me ocurre es hacer tranferibles las EKs por items ejemmplo.. 10 mil eks por cancelacion o en caso de ser warroir 8 mil por SB o algo asi

esto daria mucho interes en pvp que es la parte mas importante de el juego

otra idea que se me ocurre es poder hacer armaduras con ek ejemplo tengo un mr 63 hoses y con 100 eks se hace 7 % mas o algo parecido

debes de tener fh set

IDEA 2:

Hacer una combat zone seria algo asi como bleding island pero que se dropee donde se puedan realizar duelos o siempleente pelear todo el dia y te dan eeks level limit 150

IDEA 3:

mejorar algunnos aspectos que tiene erroneos el sever

-como seria el caso de los dmg ring ejemplo : como es posible que un 180 fh set no tenga ni un dmg ring

-los magos en este sever tienen overpower por la simple razon que es facil hacer dk15 y no ahi casi Ma neck

la solucionn de esto seria permitir armas +3 sin perderlas y un poco de drop de los dmg rings

-Drops de los moustros de DC

---------

Idea 1

Make eks tradeable for items or upgrading armors

example 10 000 eks = cancelation maual

example2 : mr 63 berk + 100 eks = mr70 berk something likt this

u need fh set to upgrade

Idea 2

Create a combatant zone. is a full war zone u drop items here and u get eks lvl 150 to join

idea 3

fix little details

1.- DM rings drop rate for wars

2.- mage overpower

3.- drops from dc monsters

Idea 1

Make the drop rate better

Idea 2

Adding other edits (weapons and items)

Idea 3

Make pits tat ppl could train instead of scorpions

Idea 4

Make posrtals to places like ICebound or other places so players wont have to walk a long way

well, here's a few ideas i've come up with while playing:

1) BF needs to be changed. in my opinion, the idea for it was to be able to hunt without enemy interference. as it stands, i maybe go in there 2 or 3 times a week. if that's the case, might as well not have it at all. but i feel that would be a total waste of a good thing. winning the held is a big thing, and the map that comes as a prize should also be that way. so i think BF needs to have pits. TW pits, HC pits, etc. this will give the towns more incentive to play harder in helds.

2) more pvp tournaments. whether it be guild v. guild, 1v1, 2v2, 5v5. need more pvp tournaments. once a week, once a month. doesn't matter, just more.

3) someone suggested this idea in suggestions forun, so i can't take the credit, but we need a way to summon players. so many times a hunt is delayed because 1 player is straggling behind. then gets caught in pvp, which alerts every enemy and their mother a hunt is going on. hunt destroyed. we should be able to summon that guy to us.

4) make apoc stay open all the time. having it close in the first place was dumb. dunno what siementech was thinking. however, i think on sunday, it should be reset. just like a WoW instance, you get 1 week to try and complete it.

5) item upgrading with xstone shouldn't have a chance to destroy the item until +4 and above. as it stands, wars have very little means to increase attack power, what with the little drop rate of rings and dm1 necks. dk sword is nice for hunting, but doesn't come close in terms of usefulness compared to the dk wand for a mage. so, while the success probability will still be low, we won't have a chance to lose our iten until we try for a +4.

6) TOH3: make the bottom right seed a 3-4 GG spawn, and the bottom left a 5-6 DE spawn. leave the center a mixed. it's practical. it helps players out. it makes it so you don't have to cheat the game in order to make the pit you want.

i got some more...

I divide my post into 2 sections:

1) Ideas to modify the actual game to make ir better

2) Crazy nice ideas I would love to see some day in hb

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1)a) Make magestic armor cost magestic: instead of giving it for free, let 180s wear gold armor a bit more, and need a few magestic points to get armor, maybe giving them wand, rapier and sword for free

- Plate: 5 mps

- Chain: 3mps

- Legs: 2mps

- Berk: 2 mps

- Hat: 1 mps

- Helm: 1mps

b ) Enable poison arrows

c) Make tut angel +20 (max is +10 at the moment)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2) a)Hero level 2 upgrade:

They add, +10 bonus to attacks (war for phisical, mage for magical)

They look a bit different, but not that overcharged, just some minor changes, like adding spikes into the shoulders of the hero plate, and some marks in the hero robe (or etc).

The hero set 2, are upgrades for the normal hero set, so you must first get the normal hero part, and then upgrade it. The +10 bonus only works when u have the 4 parts upgraded to stage 2, meanwhile, upgraded parts do work as a normal hero (for example u have normal plate, normal helm, normal berk, and hoses stage 2, and u do get the +5 bonus).

Requirements for upgrading:

- Helm: 170 eks / 30 contris / merien stone

- Plate: 450 eks/ 50 contris / merien stone

- Berk: 120 eks/ 15 contris / merien stone

- Legs: 170 eks/ 30 contris/ merien stone

- Robe: 330 eks/ 40 contris/ merien stone

- Cap: 120 eks/ 15 contris/ merien stone

- cape: (there is already an upgrade for cape)

b ) Abbadon tier 2 armor

This is the advanced form of the dk set (or dk2). But its not an item given free of charge, but a special set only available from killing monsters in abbadon map

Stats:

- 30% more defense than the dk set 1

- 15% ma

The item drops from several monsters based on abbadon map, BUT ONLY DROP IN ABBADON MAP; MEANING APOCA NEEDS TO BE CLEARED, each part from a different monster:

- Abbadon: helm/plate/chain (10% chance of drop)

- Wyvern/Fwyvern: hoses (5% chance of drop)

- Tigerworm: berk (5% chance of drop)

Guest EnjoyLife

esta es mi idea.

Chess Event - Guild vs Guild.

10 vs 10 + Lideres.

Se paran los equipos en 2 lineas de 5 personas cada uno, con 3 cuadros de separacion entre los 2 equipos.

Las reglas son parecidas a las del ajedrez, la primer fila son peones, la 2da son 2 torres, 2 alfiles y 1 reina. El Lider de cada team se para detras de la formacion, decide los movimientos y hace de rey.

El objetivo es que los que lideran hagan bien los movimientos de su equipo para llegar al rival que mas chances tiene de ganarle. Cuando 2 personajes quedan enfrentados tienen que hacer pvp/duelo y el perdedor se retira. Asi hasta llegar al "Rey" y matarlo.

Es un poco complicado, tal vez un poco largo, pero bien hecho demuestra que guild es la que tiene mejor organizacion y jugadores.

Think out of the box... only kinda major change is part 2 of kings post!

you really need to be more creative!

Gangsta's Idea was pretty creative too!

Idea 1

Make the drop rate better

Idea 2

Adding other edits (weapons and items)

Idea 3

Make pits tat ppl could train instead of scorpions

Idea 4

Make posrtals to places like ICebound or other places so players wont have to walk a long way

this is multiple ideas not a single idea also none of them are "big" we are looking for a major upgrade

like crusades or helidean something to do when you reach 180 and have nothing to do basicly

these would be nice ideas for normal suggestion forum

Bueno gente, acabo de leer q era 1 sola idea y grande

bueno, me parece q la mas importante de las ideas fue la de cambiar items por eks, seria una muy buena idea, compleja...seria como exchange....seria bueno q haya una sala para hacerlo es decir, por ejemplo q entren a un lugar (una casa, como el bs u otro) y ponga exchange EKS y el otro tiene q poner el item y vos pones los eks...un ejemplo podria ser la church, ya q esta al pedo jajajaj...bueno, nos vmeos gente..y espero q les guste mi idea

"this is multiple ideas not a single idea also none of them are "big" we are looking for a major upgrade

like crusades or helidean something to do when you reach 180 and have nothing to do basicly

these would be nice ideas for normal suggestion forum"

oh, it seems i misunderstood what you were talking about. in game, i thought you guys were saying you just wanted some big ideas to help the game out.

well, there's one idea i've been holding on to. i don't know if it's possible, but i'd like to see instances similar to WoW.

maps where you need a party to enter, and it has a preset amount of mobs and even a boss that takes strategy to beat, not just numbers. each instance has its own id, so no two parties can see eachother. i think it'd be interesting in HB. guilds would try to race to complete it first.

from what i read on hb lore, there was cities to the east and west of ML, but abby destroyed them with hcs and tigerworms. you could make those two instances full of evolved tigerworms and HCs (using the same model, only a different color and bigger perhaps), and have an enormous TW as the boss named.. iunno, Balls or something. LOL

the boss would have no hp regen while in combat, but out of it he replenishes hp immediately.

it'd be cool if he had phases though, like once he hits 70% hp, he starts turning around every 10 seconds and LSs the bowers. at 20% hp he enrages lol, giving him more attack power. lol stuff like that.

que vuelva el pit privado .... :)

si estaria bueno que a las sade de martes y jueves la pasen mas tarde como a las 6 hs.

porque e visto q a esa hora hay mas gente online..estaria mejor.

tambien que se pueda cambiar los items (armors) de M a W o de W a M.

con sus mismos stats.

Guest EnjoyLife

Chess Event - Guild vs. Guild.

10 vs. 10 + Leaders.

They stop teams in 2 line of 5 persons each, with 3 tables of separation between the 2 teams.

The rules are similar to those of chess, the pawns are first row, the 2nd are 2 towers, 2 bishops and 1 queen. The Leader of each team to be behind the formation decides movements and play as the king.

The objetive is that those who do best movements...

lead his team to reach the opponent who has more chances to win. 2 When people are confronted must do pvp / mourning and the loser retires. So until you reach the "King" and kill him.

It is a bit complicated, perhaps a bit long, but well done shows that the guild is to have better organization and players.

Guest mamadas

EK STORE

for example

1k ek, demon ring

2k eks ie neck

3k eks something better

etc etc

Make that you drop on bi ---

arena events

EK STORE

for example

1k ek, demon ring

2k eks ie neck

3k eks something better

etc etc

Make that you drop on bi ---

arena events

nice IDEAS

ur copyng me noob

"this is multiple ideas not a single idea also none of them are "big" we are looking for a major upgrade

these would be nice ideas for normal suggestion forum"

oh, it seems i misunderstood what you were talking about. in game, i thought you guys were saying you just wanted some big ideas to help the game out.

well, there's one idea i've been holding on to. i don't know if it's possible, but i'd like to see instances similar to WoW.

maps where you need a party to enter, and it has a preset amount of mobs and even a boss that takes strategy to beat, not just numbers. each instance has its own id, so no two parties can see eachother. i think it'd be interesting in HB. guilds would try to race to complete it first.

from what i read on hb lore, there was cities to the east and west of ML, but abby destroyed them with hcs and tigerworms. you could make those two instances full of evolved tigerworms and HCs (using the same model, only a different color and bigger perhaps), and have an enormous TW as the boss named.. iunno, Balls or something. LOL

the boss would have no hp regen while in combat, but out of it he replenishes hp immediately.

it'd be cool if he had phases though, like once he hits 70% hp, he starts turning around every 10 seconds and LSs the bowers. at 20% hp he enrages lol, giving him more attack power. lol stuff like that.

this is a very good idea

I divide my post into 2 sections:

1) Ideas to modify the actual game to make ir better

2) Crazy nice ideas I would love to see some day in hb

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1)a) Make magestic armor cost magestic: instead of giving it for free, let 180s wear gold armor a bit more, and need a few magestic points to get armor, maybe giving them wand, rapier and sword for free

- Plate: 5 mps

- Chain: 3mps

- Legs: 2mps

- Berk: 2 mps

- Hat: 1 mps

- Helm: 1mps

b ) Enable poison arrows

c) Make tut angel +20 (max is +10 at the moment)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2) a)Hero level 2 upgrade:

They add, +10 to attack (war for phisical, mage for magical)

They look a bit different, but not that overcharged, just some minor changes, like adding spikes into the shoulders of the hero plate, and some marks in the hero robe (or etc).

- Helm: 170 eks / 30 contris / merien stone

- Plate: 450 eks/ 50 contris / merien stone

- Berk: 120 eks/ 15 contris / merien stone

- Legs: 170 eks/ 30 contris/ merien stone

- Robe: 330 eks/ 40 contris/ merien stone

- Cap: 120 eks/ 15 contris/ merien stone

- cape: (there is already an upgrade for cape)

b ) Abbadon tier 2 armor

This is the advanced form of the dk set (or dk2). But its not an item given free of charge, but a special set only available from killing monsters in abbadon map

Stats: - 30% more defense than the dk set 1

- 15% ma

The item drops from several monsters based on abbadon map, BUT ONLY DROP IN ABBADON MAP; MEANING APOCA NEEDS TO BE CLEARED, each part from a different monster:

- Abbadon: helm/plate/chain (10% chance of drop)

- Wyvern/Fwyvern: hoses (5% chance of drop)

- Tigerworm: berk (5% chance of drop)

idea 2 is a good idea

buy 20 reps for 10 ek

hero wand with some dmg bonus and resu wand look with ur city color

hero sword, 169 str full swing,with a litle chance of strpining, sb looks red or blue

wand requires 550 eks

sword requires 700 eks

create a tp to maze map for 5 eks

create a batle mage sword wich u can cast with

create batle mage hero set that adds dmg to both physical and magical dmg

fix the ie neck against igs

improve the actual hero sets, making caps and hobes been upgradable to hats and chains, and plate and helm becoming diff plate and horned helm

manu items going until 250%

unfreeze potion makes the same effect as a ie neck for 30 secs

create crafting skills for new itens, and maybe dyes or add % to itens

make dragons drop according their style, earth drop esw for example

decrease pa on m shields to 15% or 20%

make a new shield droped from demons/ggs, red, for batlle mages wich requires 130 mag and 100 dex to use, wich gives more deffense

make a dk bow and try to create a bower class,the good bows for them would require 50 chrism, 150+ dex

make rare itens such as xelima/merien/zem/xcaliber a bit more often on fishing

giving a small chance of bmage swords+2 droping on farming

make agile itens be able to be also -2 instead only -1

increase a bit dmg on 130int- spells

re-add beholder neck, but instead of allowing u to see inv people, gives it the sade Detector effect

create a new spell with 4 hits, but lower damage as bliz and same mana cost to stop ie necks of been such imortals

make rep affect on drops, if it doesnt already

add priest class

find some way of preventing the "xp laming" with low lvls on ig pit

dont ban lammers, ask them if they prefer been banned or loosing all eks, itens, and 30 lvls

upgrade the ancient zerk slate, because actually any1 hardly uses it since every1 got zerk, so make it gives zerk and amp for that ammount of time

make stackable monsters parts

make a gm place linked to all maps where gms can hear general from all maps, since ive seen they cant here

lottery quests : once in a while when u tak to the cityhall officer he says like a promotion LOTERY QUEST!!!, he gives u a special quest and when u acomplishes it u get smth like 5 contribution, but has 10x bigger rates than on lucky tickets

put some effect on saphire/platinum rings or delete them

re-add marriage, wich i believe must be half coded, giving them permanent party when both on, make a npc for this at church, and when they are both at same place give them a slight bonus dmg, to get separated its up tp u gms: real money or wait at least smth like 3 months frm the marriage

make stated hats/caps dropable

make knight items dropable by tw/hc

create a critical candy buyable at shop for 500k that give u 6 crits, dropable by rodulphs

add drop rate to 120- players if u manage to prevent the exp laming

return to old hp system

make 1 pvp event a month and each 3 months this pvp will reward the winner with rares like dark executor, demon slayer, light blade and ressu wand, on the rest just few stones/necks

make necks of craft such as ms18 dm5 df30 rm 30 been able to 3 more upgrades but those would require a merien a xelima a zem the actual neck and the second lower neck (df15, rm15, ms12, dm2) and make the chance of succeding very low

contribution heros: the oposite of normal heros with half dmg, and 2/3 defense, but lil bigger endurance: berk is 100 contribution and 10 eks, plate 20 eks 300 contribution, and there it goes,it cant be mixed with normal hero and the color is a litle darker.

create a magic that always takes same dmg, unles pfm/ma etc, witch would take smth like 150hp have a 2x2 range and 130 mana cost

create a 1x1 spell with high dmg

dont give extra summons to 200chrism char

create a pvp arena wich u need to rent

u go to the guildhall officer and reserve the arena for a pvp, and at same time the enemy(or ally) city do same, than they both put a item they will bet, so both see what the other put, and agree or disagree(smth like exch), than if both agree, they get tped to arena, the winner gets automatically both itens to his bag, the pvp is worth a ek, and the system could be cheated if both put pots, so they dont really need to bet something to pvp

create belts, itens wich stand on same place as angels, they can be stated, and would be droped by the monsters u gms see arent killed too much, so they will be hunted too

add sum kind of music thing to hb so u can put ur music to play intead hearing these boring musics

on the crafting new skill, make so u can give stats to manufactured itens, if u fail on the second upgrade theres a chance of items disappear, and to make these pots of stated manu itens. u would need items such as demon heart and unicorn antenas, and the post would have to be done by a alchemist

raise dmg on batle axes and black shadow swords

give any effect to hero cape if it doesnt have already

make a 1 day quest, where a guild bets for example 5 zems 5 merien and 5 xelimas, than they have 1 day to kill all monsters on that map, and there would be lots of all kinds of monsters but abby and black dragon, so the guild would have to kill lets say, 1 spawn of every monsters but the bosses, those would be 5 of each dragon/wyv 50 helclaws and 25 tigerworms, if they finish it, they get their steak doubled, so 10 zems 10 merien and 10 xelimas, u can only steak necks and non upgraded not rares necks, each guild can only reserve the place once a month

Okay i've gotten a few new idees:

1)

A whole new crafting system

The crafting posibilitys are limitted atm, i would love to see that you can craft your own necklaces.

We have the Gems atm

Emerald

Sapphire

Ruby

Diamond

Gold nuggets and silver nuggets are needed for making these necklaces. The REM on the necklace is the most important to be the right one.

If it isent the right one, the necklace will be broken.

For some of those necklaces there is needed a gold/silver necks.

You can make them on your own, or buy them from the shop.

The crafting % starts at 20, where you can make gold/silver necks until 40% afterwards you can make dm/df/rm necks, and Emerald ring, ruby ring, sapphire ring, lucky golden ring, plat. ring.

It is a hard skill to train, and it will take long to get 100%.

2)

Mage craft system

You can create runes by this crafting. The Runes can be dropped to, but the drop rate on it a very low.

These runes can be statted, or just as a normal rune.

The runes can be mixed with each other and become a new rune.

The runes can be created by a special force that you can train.

By these magical runes you can obtain a very strong mage or warrior depends on which rune you have.

It is not enough that you wear it in your bag. You have to melt it down to your weapon (if it's an attacking form for rune) or if it's a defensive/regensive form for rune it should be in an armor.

By creating those you need to have a pickaxe, and 100% mining. The cliffs at the middleland can hide some of these runes, and you can be lucky to obtain them.

It's not getting them that is the hard part of creating these runes, but the time to mix them. They have a really low succed range, and they will be broken.

The higher % you have in mage craft, you higher chance you have to succed the rune.

The runes have diffrent symbols on, and each sympel can be mixed together so you get 1 rune with another sympel.

This is just a thought:

In WoW are there a trademarket system inside the game. Maybe in some sort of way you could create a new building at the town map, where it only will be focused on by trading everything.

At the market place in the building there are ingame mailing system where you can mail to each other with offers, or just private.

The mailing system will work outside the market to.

But think it in this way.

You enter the building: Aresden Marketplace

You walk/run up to a Market Officer and speak with him.

A new menu comes up and it ask if you will Trade or offer on something. Lets say you will create a trade, and then you can drag the weapon in to the box, and then there is a little comment box where you can write what you want for the item.

And when you should offer on something, you go to your mailing system and mail him an offer.

This could be a usefull thing to have.

i hate this topic.

but i get 1 good!!

TOH3: make the bottom right seed a 3-4 GG spawn, and the bottom left a 5-6 DE spawn. leave the center a mixed. it's practical. it helps players out. it makes it so you don't have to cheat the game in order to make the pit you want.

mi idea es q se invente una especie de "TICKET" que se tradee por alguans stones y q ese ticket sirva para entrar a una especie de castillo q tenga un puente q cruzar hasta el otro lado con una Puerta , todo lleno de bichos el puente , y q tengas determinado tiempo para poder llegar a la puerta y romperla , sino llegas perdes , pero si llegas se tienene q enfrentar contra un ultimo bicho y si lo logran matar , tienen Stones como recompenza creo q seria un evento Diferente para el juego y divertido

atte: Gangsta

good idea

buena idea

esta es mi idea.

Chess Event - Guild vs Guild.

10 vs 10 + Lideres.

Se paran los equipos en 2 lineas de 5 personas cada uno, con 3 cuadros de separacion entre los 2 equipos.

Las reglas son parecidas a las del ajedrez, la primer fila son peones, la 2da son 2 torres, 2 alfiles y 1 reina. El Lider de cada team se para detras de la formacion, decide los movimientos y hace de rey.

El objetivo es que los que lideran hagan bien los movimientos de su equipo para llegar al rival que mas chances tiene de ganarle. Cuando 2 personajes quedan enfrentados tienen que hacer pvp/duelo y el perdedor se retira. Asi hasta llegar al "Rey" y matarlo.

Es un poco complicado, tal vez un poco largo, pero bien hecho demuestra que guild es la que tiene mejor organizacion y jugadores.

this is a good idea

este es un buena idea

i hate this topic.

but i get 1 good!!

TOH3: make the bottom right seed a 3-4 GG spawn, and the bottom left a 5-6 DE spawn. leave the center a mixed. it's practical. it helps players out. it makes it so you don't have to cheat the game in order to make the pit you want.

and remanage the beholder pit right?

I always thought that the quests in Helbreath were very limited. Killing a certain number of creatures start to be boring the 3rd time you get a quest. Another thing is that the game is also all revealed. There are no new tricks to be discovered, except for new players who never played HB before.

My idea is to enhance the Quests and exploit the NPCs, which do little things today. The quests would require talk to several NPCs or even the GMs, solve some kinds of puzzles, go to places and kill an especified monster or find an especified item. Some queste could require an party, with especified kinds of palyers. It could require the manufacture of crafting of an item. We could have NPCs in others maps than Cities, or have the GMs be in those maps. Those quests could change from time to time, which would make the game always new. Also, these quests could be kept in some secret, and discovering them would be an other challenge. Also they should happen through a whole week, month or even the whole year. I will make an example of a quest like this.

An NPC (McGraffin for example) in city gives a hint that there is something strange in Dungeon 3. He also says that Devlin should know more about it. Then you go talk to Devlin and he talks some non-understandable gibberish, but gives a hint that there is some kind of unusual magic activity going on somewhere. The player searches trhough D3 and find the related spot, it is a mana stone. This mana stone is somewhat mortiferous (casting non-stop lightings, also slowing players around it and being impossible to destroy). More and more people discover it and talk begin to spread. People should start to ask questions to the GMs. Until somebody asks a GM what is a mana collector made of. Then he says that its made mostly of iron, but it's core is made of a gem ware. GM says that once an very powerful mana collector was made out of a magic diamond and a very large structure to contain the big amount of energy. Players (probably united in guilds) must come out with a huge amount of iron, some mithral and a diamond ware, and hands it out to a GM or unite it all in the guildmaster bag. When near manastone the guildmaster types out a command (told by the GM) and the equipment is constructed (it must be near the manastone). Then the mana collector starts to absorbs the manastone enetrgy and both starts to lose endurance. Players must stay and repair the equipment with pickaxes, or else it is destroyed. The manastone continues to unleash lightning and other spells to players. If the players succeed they have an enourmous ammount of energy contained, which can be use to imbue weapons that get more powerful in a short amount of time. The mana collector can only be used by the guildmaster which constructed it. The power could goes for 15 minutes and be used mostly to kill powerfull monsters. Or else the manacollector could drop a lot of gems and stones (like meriens, xelimas, zems, rubys, emeralds, sapphires, diamonds) and also a lot os experience to the whole guild.

This could be some crazy quest idea, but i came out with it in the moment. It could be proven very hard to implement, but i am sure the GMs and developers togheter can comeout with some nice ideas. But the objective is to make something that would take sometime to accomplish, exploiting all of the game propabilities and requiring players to organize themselves other than Elvine or Aresden and also giving some different rewards (other than contribution, which is not very useful). Giving rare itens i guess should not be the objective, but to give away itens which are somewhat common, but hard to make, like gem ware, upgraded weapons or alchemy potions.

Hope you like the idea! :D