Sign in to follow this  
Guest saken

Pfm Noob

Guest saken

Notice that alot of mages tend to cry when warriors pfm, mainly in smaller fights. This is the most ignorant thing I have ever heard of, warriors spend 22 stats specifically for PFM, why wouldnt they use it? Asking a warrior not to pfm is like asking a mage to run around naked, just illogical. Sad thing is that these mages actually think your a noob for pfming when in all actuality they r for not being able to time n pfa. These mages know who they r, stop moaning and learn 2 play.

Guest mamadas

u have a good point but your examples are stupid

theres a very LOW number of wars with 32 int

they get int for zerk

K tHX

Guest saken

PvP gurantee you the vast majority of warriors would rather use PFM and not zerk then zerk and not pfm.

Guest mamadas

PvP gurantee you the vast majority of warriors would rather use PFM and not zerk then zerk and not pfm.

no ?

Ive only just made my first ever mage and yeah it is frustrating when warriors PFM, but you run around and wait for it to wear off then pfa them. As a warrior for the last 7 years i know what to expect when fighting a warrior and the first things i expect them to do is PFM, as a mage its your job to not give them that chance.

What im getting on my mage is "Ohh all you do is run"

Umm what do you want me to do? Stand there while you hit me...because last time i logged in game i couldnt cast spells whilst being hit.

There are a lot of people on this server that believe that is wrong for someone to PFM in a one on one situation which is rediculous. Get over it. Why should it be a fair fight? if you can get the advantage take it and use it. PFM is an advantage to warriors, hell if a mage wanted they could use GDS.

WHAT A STUPIC TOPIC

Youre probally one of the people that screams "PFM NOOB 1 ON 1" over global after you jumped them training in WW pit.

Notice that alot of mages tend to cry when warriors pfm, mainly in smaller fights. This is the most ignorant thing I have ever heard of, warriors spend 22 stats specifically for PFM, why wouldnt they use it? Asking a warrior not to pfm is like asking a mage to run around naked, just illogical. Sad thing is that these mages actually think your a noob for pfming when in all actuality they r for not being able to time n pfa. These mages know who they r, stop moaning and learn 2 play.

If u don't like mages saying "pfm in 1vs1" just /tooff them. Otherwise, you are just a noob for getting upset for it.

The topic is not stupid, its just a pointless thing to argue about it.

Anyways, saken, all u do is complain even if no one says anything to u. When me and MrPopo killed u, we didn't even talked to u, and u spent 20 mins whispering me about "how noob I was, and how mages are imba, and how u got lag, etc etc etc..". Stop crying

Guest saken

spent 5 minutes and no its not a pointless topic, can only tooff 1 person, and the ignorance on this issue is widespread, including you. And yes mages are sincerely imbalanced but the admins choose 2 live in blissful ignorance...

u can toof many ppl here. Try it.

PS: stop using pfm u noob!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol:

U FORGOT 1VS1!!!!

lol :P , and not only that, the /tooff remains until u /toon them back

There are a lot of people on this server that believe that is wrong for someone to PFM in a one on one situation which is rediculous. Get over it. Why should it be a fair fight? if you can get the advantage take it and use it. PFM is an advantage to warriors, hell if a mage wanted they could use GDS.

Agreed!

yea i really dont like how in this server alot of people start crying over pfm/ amp. if u have the stats to do it its perfectly fair. its not sposed to be easy to kill some1 its sposed to be challenging. when im playing mage i look foward to timing and pfaing wars its fun when they get owned. but anyways please stop trying to make these fake rules like no pfm in pvp etc etc.

i know i cant kill much ppl without items, so i play to help others and not be killed.

why i will not amp or pfm if i can...

If i see a townmate without protection i will give amp without ask. I dont care. Why should not...

just because some lazy wants easy ek?

Go and get the ek from other ppl...

I hate the Cryers, they start insulting freely if u amp WTF.

Go cry to your mom if u dont like, ppl that have magic can use it and thats all.

If u see an enemy, do what u want...

Closed.